Page 189 of 287 FirstFirst ... 89139179185186187188189190191192193199239 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 4303

That's so awesome that they're doing what they did with the Avengers with the "variants referencing hallmark eras" covers .

Quote Originally Posted by Winterboy View Post
    Pacheco Man!

Attachment 65799
    What era is that one referring to?

Very appropriate that ASM gets Hickman's FF, since Spidey was on that team.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Oh,boy. I'm so excited. I hope will see more of Fantastic Four,not only in comics,but outside of it,especially in animation and video games.Hell,i still remember using F4 as my mains in Marvel Heroes mmo(RIP).
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post

FF vol 3 - think it's between 30-40 in 2000?

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

I think Eptings cover is my favorite so far. That other cover is from the Pacheco/Marin/Loeb era. Pacheco & Marin were usually credited as co-plotters and Jeph Loeb was listed as "wordsmith". From time to time Raphael Marin used to post at the Fantastic Four MB I frequent. His English was pretty good. I think Loeb may have been there mostly to help in that area.

Here is the cover that one is referencing. Ben, Reed and Sue were trapped in the Negative Zone at the time so Johnny formed a new team to go find them.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    I think Eptings cover is my favorite so far. That other cover is from the Pacheco/Marin/Loeb era. Pacheco & Marin were usually credited as co-plotters and Jeph Loeb was listed as "wordsmith". From time to time Raphael Marin used to post at the Fantastic Four MB I frequent. His English was pretty good. I think Loeb may have been there mostly to help in that area.

Here is the cover that one is referencing. Ben, Reed and Sue were trapped in the Negative Zone at the time so Johnny formed a new team to go find them.

And that was the first time a New Warrior was on a part of the F4 Team.....{Alex Power was much later tecnically speaking....}.......

Thanks. I was unaware that Namorita was ever on the FF. Scott and Jen of course had both been on the FF before and since.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

When they come back, will Valeria be sidelined??

Definitely not. She and Franklin are on one of the covers, and looking older than they were before.

I love a lot of these covers, but giggled slightly that Salvador Larocca actually got the costumes slightly wrong. Ah well, it's been about 20 years, so it's understandable.

What is everyone's estimates for the issue #1 sales?
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

I was unaware that Namorita was ever on the FF.
    Not only that, but Johnny was her old flame (pun intended) by then. It was a water and fire romance, and it didn't last long. Guess the only former members not in a variant cover are Storm and Black Panther.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by Ravin' Ray View Post
    Not only that, but Johnny was her old flame (pun intended) by then. It was a water and fire romance, and it didn't last long. Guess the only former members not in a variant cover are Storm and Black Panther.
    They are the variant for the actual FF book:

Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

Quote Originally Posted by Crimz View Post
    They are the variant for the actual FF book:
    Ah neat! Over at Shulkie's thread it was asked if Scott's FF team would be counted with Miss Thing as a member.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

That was technically Future Foundation and not Fantastic Four, that's why FF vol 2 isn't represented. FF vol 1 got a cover because those costumes stayed at first when they became the F4 again.