Page 52 of 782 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152552 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Enoki nods.

“The kids are all ok. Just me that’s injured. Thanks Namekian.”
    "Very well then, if you'll allow me," Slak says as he moves to her side and starts healing her.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    Sarada felt the calming presence that Ishtar was transmitting to her to comfort her. It was a balm, for sure. She calmed down some; getting overly angry wasn't going to do her any good right now. Vengeful rage was best left for when they finally set foot on the Junjo homeworld.

"Thank you, Ishtar," she said loudly enough for the Oni to hear. With that, she turned her attention back to her aunt.

"It wouldn't have never needed to come to that if not for your other niece. Though, you'll be happy to know that one of Maiz's boys is the king now. He abolished slavery and set the offworld slaves home a few months ago. A lot of changes have been happening over the last few years, Enoki. Good changes. You can come home now."

There's a certain pleading tone in her voice. When her aunt left Vocado years ago, Sarada was devastated. She was one of the few people who treated her like a person, not a weakling. With her gone, it was only Maiz and Avoca left. She wanted desperately for Enoki to see what their home had become in the years since she had been gone.

The news of her Galaxy Patrol ship still being functional was music to her ears. "Perfect. Let's get everyone healed up and get out of here. We can drop you off at one of the colonies if you don't want to go back home."
    She smiled.

“If things have changed that much, I’d be happy too.”

She frowns at the last statement.

“Not yet. I’ll rescue those taken first. No way I’m leaving them. Though I’d appreciate your help.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    "Very well then, if you'll allow me," Slak says as he moves to her side and starts healing her.
    She nods and smiles a bit.

“Beat healers around, Namekians. I appreciate it.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Jinzi meanwhile is taking care of the kids with Chuan, getting them some food and water and checking them over for injuries and the like.
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

She smiled.

“If things have changed that much, I’d be happy too.”

“Not yet. I’ll rescue those taken first. No way I’m leaving them. Though I’d appreciate your help.”
    Sarada smiled when Enoki wished to come home, then sobered up. "You don't even have to ask. I'm going to eradicate those assholes from existence." She smirked. "You better get your shots in while you can."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

“Damn right I do. I won’t leave them to a date as slaves. Them or any other race.”

She looks closer at Meagan.

“Chromaki? If so then you might be interested to know they have some of your people too. Heard them talking about it before I killed the ones going for me.”
    Meagan's face went from puzzled, to realization, "Oh [unintelligible swear word], those [even worse uninteligable swear words] Nagadarr! They sold them! But how the freaking ...." suddenly realizing there were children nearby, "No, no way they could have made contact with the Junjo, no way they could have gotten them off planet. The council had the planet on lockdown." trying hard not to curse, "All this time ....."

Meagan was starting to lose it, "Excuse me." As she walked off to be alone.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

She looks at Ishtar.

“Planet has no name officially. We were an unauthorized colony hiding out from Vacado. Dissidents and the like who didn’t like the system. There were only 100 of us. Judging from the pods and bodies, I’d guess they took 30 or so.”
    Ishtar frowned.

Out of the one-hundred colonists that were on this unnamed planet, only forty-three remained alive. Assuming those that were taken had not been drained of their energy to the point of death- as they all nearly had been- and what was the point of it all ? Greed ? A hatred aimed at Saiyans for dissolving their slaving agreement, and altering their perceived and preferred way of life ? Such a tired theme.

And one Ishtar would suffer no longer.

The golden-eyed Oni offered Enoki a sigh.

"I had reason enough to hunt them down, for what they had done to Sarada ... this merely adds to it."

Sarada felt the calming presence that Ishtar was transmitting to her to comfort her. It was a balm, for sure. She calmed down some; getting overly angry wasn't going to do her any good right now. Vengeful rage was best left for when they finally set foot on the Junjo homeworld.

"Thank you, Ishtar," she said loudly enough for the Oni to hear. With that, she turned her attention back to her aunt.
    Ishtar offered a small smile, as Sarada offered thanks before turning back to her aunt, Enoki; and should Sarada be paying attention she might catch the use of a new term, from the Oni as she offered two words of comfort.

"Always, Dearheart."

The news of her Galaxy Patrol ship still being functional was music to her ears. "Perfect. Let's get everyone healed up and get out of here. We can drop you off at one of the colonies if you don't want to go back home."

Sarada smiled when Enoki wished to come home, then sobered up. "You don't even have to ask. I'm going to eradicate those assholes from existence." She smirked. "You better get your shots in while you can."
    "I will assist in seeing this done," Ishtar commented softly as Sarada, and Enoki engaged in their back and forth. "If not for what was done to you, than for my own satisfaction for the harm they brought upon ones I love." Offering a glance at the young Saiyan then, the golden-eyed Oni slipped back into silence.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Ishtar offered a small smile, as Sarada offered thanks before turning back to her aunt, Enoki; and should Sarada be paying attention she might catch the use of a new term, from the Oni as she offered two words of comfort.

"Always, Dearheart."
    Sarada flinched ever so subtly when she heard the new name Ishtar had for her. First, 'Little Love', now, 'Dearheart'. It was like she was trying her damnedest to make it hard to not tell her the truth about how she felt. She knew Ishtar knew, but this was one of those things that needed to be verbalized. Sarada knew that once she did, there was no turning back from that point.

Hearing how much she cared for her made it so hard to not want to make that leap into the unknown with her, consequences and the future be damned.

"I will assist in seeing this done," Ishtar commented softly as Sarada, and Enoki engaged in their back and forth. "If not for what was done to you, than for my own satisfaction for the harm they brought upon ones I love." Offering a glance at the young Saiyan then, the golden-eyed Oni slipped back into silence.
    Ishtar confirmed her desire to see the Junjo eradicated, and that brought a smile to Sarada's lips. Just the thought of her soft skin drenched in blood from head to toe, her supple bosom rising and falling with every heavy breath, a katchin blade covered in ichor and guts after disemboweling imp after imp got her incredibly hot and bothered.

Ugh. Focus.

"Then, we get to have some fun in the future, lo-- Ishtar." Whoa, she nearly slipped up there. Damn it, that was the second time she nearly said the L word to someone. The first time after fucking Avoca's brains out a few weeks before she left for Earth. At least she kept her wits about her in that regard when she mated with Jack those times.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    Meagan's face went from puzzled, to realization, "Oh [unintelligible swear word], those [even worse uninteligable swear words] Nagadarr! They sold them! But how the freaking ...." suddenly realizing there were children nearby, "No, no way they could have made contact with the Junjo, no way they could have gotten them off planet. The council had the planet on lockdown." trying hard not to curse, "All this time ....."

Meagan was starting to lose it, "Excuse me." As she walked off to be alone.
    Jinzi gets up and follows.

“Meagan?”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

"So you were a saiyan..." P-Sta noted, feeling a bit stupid that he hadn't noticed earlier. "That...makes a bit more sense."

He turned to Sarada. "Y'know when I first joined the Galaxy Police, the Saiyans were among the biggest terrors upon the universe...." he stated before remembering Sarada's comments about wiping the Junjo from existance. "...mostly. But, Enoki is a legend among the GP!" P-Stat stated, turning to Enoki with a salute.

"I assume such strength is in her bloodline!" He stated, giving Sarada a thumbs up. "But about that whole....eradicating all the hate Junjo thing..."

Jack walked towards the mass of energy, running lines over and over in his head.

Just got to bite the bullet and be honest, Jack thought repeating and reviewing the speech he had prepared in his head.

Look, Space Girl, I like you and you like me, but not in the same way. I'm not willing to share, and I can't wait forever....so this... whatever it is between us. It's gotta e-

Jack sniffed.

Something was burning.

He ran until he caught sight of the devestation.

"Aw, Hell."

She nods and smiles a bit.

“Beat healers around, Namekians. I appreciate it.”
    "It is the least I can do."

It saddens him how true that is. He cannot bring back the dead.

Not yet.

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    "So you were a saiyan..." P-Sta noted, feeling a bit stupid that he hadn't noticed earlier. "That...makes a bit more sense."

He turned to Sarada. "Y'know when I first joined the Galaxy Police, the Saiyans were among the biggest terrors upon the universe...." he stated before remembering Sarada's comments about wiping the Junjo from existance. "...mostly. But, Enoki is a legend among the GP!" P-Stat stated, turning to Enoki with a salute.

"I assume such strength is in her bloodline!" He stated, giving Sarada a thumbs up. "But about that whole....eradicating all the hate Junjo thing..."
    "At the very least, it is clear their operations must be stopped," Slak says, crossing his arms. "Or else good people will continue to suffer."
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

"The Junjo are making it really hard to contemplate not wiping them out," Charco muttered, surveying the area. He had spent a good deal of time digging through the wreckage to find his things and while he was successful, his communicator had not gone through the crash without injury, as the screen now sported a crack across it. Like a kid picking at a scab, he kept pulling it out to inspect the item, idly running a finger over the crack.

Jinzi gets up and follows.

“Meagan?”
    She turned to him, a look of anger, confusion, helplessness ...her fists clenched her eyes moist from tears not yet released. With a shaky voice, "Have you....have you ever been so angry at someone, at many who are just monster that you want to see their blood flow like rivers and tear them apart as they scream....have you? My whole life I've been angry, but now...." her whole body was now trembling as she spoke. Her voice slightly, "I hate being angry." then went softer, "I hate being angry."
    Last edited by Tami; 05-16-2018 at 06:32 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    "At the very least, it is clear their operations must be stopped," Slak says, crossing his arms. "Or else good people will continue to suffer."
    "That, I agree with. Their operations have gone on for far too long..." P-Sta nodded, punching a fist into an open palm.