Page 533 of 671 FirstFirst ... 33433483523529530531532533534535536537543583633 ... LastLast
Results 7,981 to 7,995 of 10059

Quote Originally Posted by Katana500 View Post
    Should we all make some predictions now for fun! and see who is closest in a few months!

Who do we reckon the traitor is!
    Traitor ...are you talking about this?

https://twitter.com/perezartist/stat...840167429?s=19

Cause I have to say the color boxes matches the color scheme of the heroes and kind of makes it obvious who will be doing /going through what...
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Quote Originally Posted by kurenai24 View Post

Cause I have to say the color boxes matches the color scheme of the heroes and kind of makes it obvious who will be doing /going through what...
    I think they're misdirections/ being coy.

Only 5 color boxes for 6 characters.. The traitor is Roundhouse or Crush.. I think that the first. I think that is too easy think that Lobo daughter is the traitor.

Djinn will leads them to the disaster, I think that she is not the traitor, is a victim of her past.
    Last edited by adrikito; 06-09-2018 at 10:22 AM.

Yeah maybe I'm reading too much into this but I don't like what was implied in this page (or the premise of this series, for that matter)

"That willing transparency alone shows you are prepared to learn from past mistakes"? Mistakes as in "not running everything by the League first"? The Titans are not a junior Justice League and the League are not their bosses. Dick's well past the age where he needs Daddy Bats permission, so I wish they'd stop trying to make it seem like he needs it. That **** wouldn't even fly with the Teen Titans, so why is it okay with the adult Titans?

"Club of Friends who got out of their depth" **** YOU, BRUCE!

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    I’d have to read the preview again, but damian seems to have a napoleon complex if some sort.
    "Napoleon Complex" has kinda been Damian's thing since he was first introduced XD
    Last edited by Blue22; 06-09-2018 at 11:10 AM.

Poor Titans.. They need a new writer.

Spectacular Member

Why does Martian Manhunter look so pissed?

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post

Yeah maybe I'm reading too much into this but I don't like what was implied in this page (or the premise of this series, for that matter)

"That willing transparency alone shows you are prepared to learn from past mistakes"? Mistakes as in "not running everything by the League first"? The Titans are not a junior Justice League and the League are not their bosses. Dick's well past the age where he needs Daddy Bats permission, so I wish they'd stop trying to make it seem like he needs it. That **** wouldn't even fly with the Teen Titans, so why is it okay with the adult Titans?

"Club of Friends who got out of their depth" **** YOU, BRUCE!
    This 100%!!!! It is like Abnett is just hell bent on writing the older Titans like they are rookie 15 year old kids instead of a group that has saved the world multiple times. Hell he wrote the teenage Legionaries as more adult than he does the 20 something Titans. Dick just continues to be treated like little kid who can't do anything without running to daddy and being told what he should do. Dick has not been than kid in 30 damn year, so why in the hell does Abnett insist on writing him that way?!?

I usually don't wish a for a book to crash and burn, but if it gets it a relaunch with new writer I hope this series is dead before is hits 12 issues.

Its so bad, like so bad. Holy **** how could they think this is a good look for the Titans brand.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-09-2018 at 11:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krivus View Post
    Why does Martian Manhunter look so pissed?
    I think he's supposed to look stoic but some artists confuse the two.

Astonishing Member

Honestly it’ll be interesting about what a traitor means. Rarely is it an actual traitor in fiction.

If I had to choose someone I’d guess Roundhouse since he’s someone Wally’s inviting which means if there is a traitor they’d write him off as he’s vouched for.

I really have no idea how or why Abnett is still on Titans. Hopefully after Doomsday Clock they just retcon his entire run or just kill the adults Titan brand forever and let the adult Titans move on from this. Since I don't really see how the adults Titans can ever be looked at as legitimate team again after this run when they have been completely demoralized.

Is it Abnett? Is it editorial? I just can't figure it out anymore, but something's gotta give.

Quote Originally Posted by vasir12 View Post
    I think they're misdirections/ being coy.
    I can see that, I mean the traitor thing could be about the secrets Damian is keeping from the team and not really anything else but I do think everything else the color boxes mentions are obvious just based off what we do know.

Quote Originally Posted by adrikito View Post
    Only 5 color boxes for 6 characters.. The traitor is Roundhouse or Crush.. I think that the first. I think that is too easy think that Lobo daughter is the traitor.

Djinn will leads them to the disaster, I think that she is not the traitor, is a victim of her past.
    Yes I also noticed the 5 boxes, I assumed that Roundhouse and Crush are sharing a box b/c it's between them on who is actually a traitor, although there is a part of me that thinks Crush storyline is obvious in that it centers around her emotions about her dad and who her mom is.

~~

Who do we think is the "benefactor" behind the TT team tho?
    Last edited by kurenai24; 06-09-2018 at 02:39 PM.
    My priority is black female characters; everything else is secondary.

~~

Marvel: Miles Morales, Riri Williams, Ororo Munroe, Thor, Quentin Quire.
    DC Comics: Vixen, Batman, Bat Family, John Stewart, Roy Harper, Tempest, Poison Ivy, Raven.
    Comics: Y: The Last Man, Justice League America (2009), Ultimate Comics: All New Spider-Man (2011)
    Ships: Thororo/ThunderStorm, Vixen/hasn't been created, Jason Todd/Kathy Duquesne.

~~

Icon/Avatar by LoneNecromancer

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is it Abnett? Is it editorial? I just can't figure it out anymore, but something's gotta give.
    It could be direction from editorial based on their view that everyone in the DC universe must bow down to their precious JL or they're just letting Abnett get away with this travesty because they could care less about the Titans. Either way, editorial is ultimately responsible. They should change the team's rallying cry from "TITANS TOGETHER!" to "TITANS SUBJUGATED!"

I can see that, I mean the traitor thing could be about the secrets Damian is keeping from the team and not really anything else but I do think everything else the color boxes mentions are obvious just based off what we do know.

Yes I also noticed the 5 boxes, I assumed that Roundhouse and Crush are sharing a box b/c it's between them on who is actually a traitor, although there is a part of me that thinks Crush storyline is obvious in that it centers around her emotions about her dad and who her mom is.

~~

Who do we think is the "benefactor" behind the TT team tho?
    I think its roundhouse and Crush sharing a box?

Is Djinns box possibly the purple one?