Page 111 of 782 FirstFirst ... 1161101107108109110111112113114115121161211611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 11718
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    When Sarada transformed, offering Ishtar an echo of an almost primal power that reached to the core of her; there were several things that crept in along side it.

Inadequacy, of the sort that she had felt in touching minds with Genesis and had suffered first hand in her brief skirmish with Marduk. At how despite how strong she used to be, and how strong she felt now ... it was nothing. Annoyance, that even now, two days after the confrontations; she still felt this way ... and that despite her resolution to train and grow stronger than Genesis herself alongside Sarada ... that she was at a disadvantage ... even with the one she loved and had resolved to grow stronger with. And anger. Though be it from the power she felt from Sarada influencing her thoughts, or the realization that these feelings engendered having finally set in; Ishtar could not tell.

The golden-eyed Oni shook her head.

No time for this now.

Time enough to lament the centuries wasted, later.

It took a moment, then- as Sarada was walking back- for the golden-eyed Oni to quiet the feedback that had disturbed her calm; and when it was finished Sarada was standing in front of her.

Ishtar stared at the partially transformed Saiyan a moment, before offering a weak smile.

"Yes ... Kick-ass."
    When Ishtar gave her answer, accompanied by the weak smile Sarada noticed always appeared when she was troubled by something, Sarada grinned. "That's three times, you've cursed now," she noted. "At least around other people besides me."

She nearly missed it all during her transformation. She was so focused on her stopping point that it nearly slipped her by. The offering Ishtar gave her through their empathetic link took her by surprise when she finally got a brief moment to reflect on it.

Inadequacy. Annoyance. Anger.

None of which directed at Sarada, but rather herself. She was still feeling the effects of her confrontation with Genesis and the feelings of inadequacy that stemmed therefrom. The Saiyan wished she could say something, anything to bring her out of this burgeoning funk, but there was precious little time.

Once this was over, she would think of something to say, or do, to help her love.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    “We’ve got to go. Time’s a wasting and I just got word my diversionary forces have struck. They’ll be pulling about twenty percent of the defensive forces, so this is the moment.”
    Sarada nodded and cracked her neck. "Time to kick some ass." She smirked and pointed at the half-Saiyan. "I hope that limp Karine gave you won't hinder you too much."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Chuan smiles at Totoma.

“Nice to see you again, man. Where’s Karine?”
    A fair question. He and Karine had been, as far as the others could tell, inseparable. For him to show up without her hand-in-hand was... unusual.

"Ah, hehe, well, she's searchin' for her father Aiden alongside my mom," said Totoma, scratching the back of his head. "She wanted to come with me, of course, but my mother objected, saying that she still wanted to train Karine a bit longer. And that it'd be a good test of how much I've grown to see how I handle being away from her."

He definitely missed her, but thanks to Kizuna she always felt close. Occasionally, she'd send him a sort of mental 'i love you' in the form of a warm... fuzzy feeling. It was pretty nice, and a definitely a different sort of feeling than the 'family' bond he shared with his mother and, when he was alive, father.

"She does send her regards and hopes you've all been doing well, though."

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    After she was finished and asked Ishtar for her opinion, an applause rang out from somewhere nearby. A cloaked man who definitely wasn't there a few minutes ago -- at least, not where she could see or sense him -- was slowly approaching them. She couldn't get a sense of his power, but she could tell he was suppressing it. Whoever he was, he had reason to hide who he was.

Was... was it him? Was it Jagam?

How would he even think to look here for Saiyans, on the Chromakai homeworld? It didn't make any sense, unless his ki sensing ability was so acute that he detected her from outer space. It was possible; some theorized that the skill had no limit and could even reach across light years if one was powerful enough. Still, with a power level as low as what she hypothesized Jagam's was...

Wait, no... that voice...

It was only Totoma. Sarada let out the breath that she had been holding since he arrived. "Well, well, look who decides to show up. I'm honestly shocked you could pry yourself from Karine's chest armor long enough to go anywhere," she remarked with a smarmy smirk. "Unless, she's with you under that cloak."

Damn it. Why is he suppressing his power? How powerful has he gotten? He certainly seems to be in a better place now. Damn it, this wasn't good. Sarada had gained a good deal of power over the last six months. It was her only hope that Totoma had been too busy mating with Karine to do any serious training since she last saw him. "Alright, enough stalling. How powerful have you really gotten?"
    Totoma grinned at Sarada. "Honestly? I haven't really been training all that heavily these past six months... unless you count goin' at it with Karine as exercise. Which I do. Hell, I still feel sore from her... good-bye." He laughed. "But nah, my mother actually took me to a doctor shortly after the turtle island incident and it turns out that my body was... really fucked up. Like, literally on the brink of death, in a way that even healing tanks couldn't really fix. Turns out ten years of not getting enough sleep and being in a constant state of fight or flight will **** you up something fierce. So yeah, I spent most of the past six months relaxing and having... various types of fun with Karine, so I'm not quite as strong as I should be."

He thought for a moment, then decided to screw with Sarada. "I've drawn out about 10% of my hidden power, so that'd put me at about 300,000 without transforming into super saiyan... going gold... 'bout 15,000,000."
    The poster formerly known as Daiyoukai Ramza.

Quote Originally Posted by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki View Post
    Totoma grinned at Sarada. "Honestly? I haven't really been training all that heavily these past six months... unless you count goin' at it with Karine as exercise. Which I do. Hell, I still feel sore from her... good-bye." He laughed. "But nah, my mother actually took me to a doctor shortly after the turtle island incident and it turns out that my body was... really fucked up. Like, literally on the brink of death, in a way that even healing tanks couldn't really fix. Turns out ten years of not getting enough sleep and being in a constant state of fight or flight will **** you up something fierce. So yeah, I spent most of the past six months relaxing and having... various types of fun with Karine, so I'm not quite as strong as I should be."

He thought for a moment, then decided to screw with Sarada. "I've drawn out about 10% of my hidden power, so that'd put me at about 300,000 without transforming into super saiyan... going gold... 'bout 15,000,000."
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!

No! It... it wasn't possible!! There was no way this half-breed could surpass all the power Sarada had amassed with six months of hard, intense, nonstop training by just fucking his goddamn girlfriend!! NO! She ignored her lover on Vocado for goddamn nothing!

"Hmph, is that all?" Sarada questioned coolly in a desperate attempt to save face. "Unlike you, I've been training nonstop for the last six months. "I haven't checked my power level recently, but before I left home I clocked in at 550,000. That's my resting power, of course. When I'm serious, I'm at 800,000. Of course, I'm a Super Saiyan, so that means my top power is 40,000,000." She smirked smugly and crossed her arms.

"But, really, that's impressive for a slacker. Step your game up and maybe you'll surpass me when I'm on maternity rest."

A beat passed before she realized she had one last major, gaping hole to cover. "Oh, and don't be fooled by the power you see before you. These Nagadarr aren't worth my time, so I'm only using a mere, like 1% power on them." She shrugged lazily. "I'm saving gold for when Jagam shows his ugly face."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHH!!!!!!

No! It... it wasn't possible!! There was no way this half-breed could surpass all the power Sarada had amassed with six months of hard, intense, nonstop training by just fucking his goddamn girlfriend!! NO! She ignored her lover on Vocado for goddamn nothing!

"Hmph, is that all?" Sarada questioned coolly in a desperate attempt to save face. "Unlike you, I've been training nonstop for the last six months. "I haven't checked my power level recently, but before I left home I clocked in at 550,000. That's my resting power, of course. When I'm serious, I'm at 800,000. Of course, I'm a Super Saiyan, so that means my top power is 40,000,000." She smirked smugly and crossed her arms.

"But, really, that's impressive for a slacker. Step your game up and maybe you'll surpass me when I'm on maternity rest."

A beat passed before she realized she had one last major, gaping hole to cover. "Oh, and don't be fooled by the power you see before you. These Nagadarr aren't worth my time, so I'm only using a mere, like 1% power on them." She shrugged lazily. "I'm saving gold for when Jagam shows his ugly face."
    ...he wasn't sure whether or not she had actually believed him or was just BSing for laughs. If so... then it was actually pretty flattering, since it meant she thought pretty highly of his potential, and for a Saiyan, there were few higher compliments than that. Still, might be fun to play along.

"Oh, neat. Well, I can unlock part of my potential any time I want, but I thought 10% would be enough. Seems I should up it to 20% or so," said Totoma. "That way, in Legendary Super Saiyan form, I'll be like 45,000,000."

Totoma had no idea whether or not he could combine that weird, primal green ki... form with Super Saiyan, to be honest. It worked with Hitozaru, though it did amp up the aggression a fair bit, so it should be doable? He'd be able to find out if he ever achieved Super Saiyan, he guessed.

He shook his head and did some stretches. "Of course, Karine's even stronger than the both of us combined now. I have to go Legendary Super Saiyan 2 to just survive her affections... and at the rate she's going, soon I'll have to amp it up to 3. But, man, is it worth it, both for those glorious muffins and the post-mating zenkais."
    Last edited by Monstrous Bird of Qin, Ou Ki; 06-10-2018 at 07:27 PM.

...he wasn't sure whether or not she had actually believed him or was just BSing for laughs. If so... then it was actually pretty flattering, since it meant she thought pretty highly of his potential, and for a Saiyan, there were few higher compliments than that. Still, might be fun to play along.

"Oh, neat. Well, I can unlock part of my potential any time I want, but I thought 10% would be enough. Seems I should up it to 20% or so," said Totoma. "That way, in Legendary Super Saiyan form, I'll be like 45,000,000."

Totoma had no idea whether or not he could combine that weird, primal green ki... form with Super Saiyan, to be honest. It worked with Hitozaru, though it did amp up the aggression a fair bit, so it should be doable? He'd be able to find out if he ever achieved Super Saiyan, he guessed.

He shook his head and did some stretches. "Of course, Karine's even stronger than the both of us combined now. I have to go Legendary Super Saiyan 2 to just survive her affections... and at the rate she's going, soon I'll have to amp it up to 3. But, man, is it worth it, both for those glorious muffins and the post-mating zenkais."
    And now Karine was stronger than both of them combined? Legendary Super Saiyan 2? There was a second level?? And a third, apparently?? The history books only spoke of Super Saiyan fucking 1.

Sarada couldn't let Totoma think he was stronger than her. No way, no fucking how was she accepting that she had fallen behind that much in such a short period of time. She had to come up with something, anything to trump him. Something that was impossible to top. But, what?

Ah, I got it!

It was a lofty goal she set when she was thinking of what all she would put herself through to help Ishtar reach the level she needed to reach. She made it up based on the conversation they had been having at the time, but there was no reason for Totoma to know it didn't exist. Besides, once she pulled this out, he would likely be rendered speechless.

Hehehe.

"Hm, Super Saiyan Three, huh? Impressive, I guess. I'm pretty close to unlocking Saiyan God Mode, myself." She breathed on her fingernails and buffed them on her armor. "It's no big deal. I almost didn't want to tell you, since it doesn't get any higher than that, but you know... what's the point of hiding my true power among friends." She smiled a sweet smile at her rival. "Oh, and I theorize that my power level would be around 1,000,000,000,000,000 once I achieve that level. I'm pretty sure I could destroy the galaxy by sneezing, so I'll crack it out only when there's, like, a god that needs slaying or something."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

When Ishtar gave her answer, accompanied by the weak smile Sarada noticed always appeared when she was troubled by something, Sarada grinned. "That's three times, you've cursed now," she noted. "At least around other people besides me."

She nearly missed it all during her transformation. She was so focused on her stopping point that it nearly slipped her by. The offering Ishtar gave her through their empathetic link took her by surprise when she finally got a brief moment to reflect on it.

Inadequacy. Annoyance. Anger.

None of which directed at Sarada, but rather herself. She was still feeling the effects of her confrontation with Genesis and the feelings of inadequacy that stemmed therefrom. The Saiyan wished she could say something, anything to bring her out of this burgeoning funk, but there was precious little time.

Once this was over, she would think of something to say, or do, to help her love.
    "Sometimes it is the most ... succinct way of saying something." Ishtar responded with a nod.

To hear that Sarada was keeping track however was ... interesting. Almost as if it was an accomplishment to hear it when she offered an expletive; and the thought of that at least caused a more genuine smile to take hold. "I do not know why you are compelled to keep track, but it makes me want to do my best to keep the curses to myself ... or at the very least speak them in a language you do not know."

A weak tease if there was any, but the Oni was attempting to distract herself until the slaughter to come could do such.

Though with Totoma's return, and the back and forth that began in earnest between her Little Love, and Totoma, there was a distraction enough for now. At least up to a certain point.

"Hm, Super Saiyan Three, huh? Impressive, I guess. I'm pretty close to unlocking Saiyan God Mode, myself." She breathed on her fingernails and buffed them on her armor. "It's no big deal. I almost didn't want to tell you, since it doesn't get any higher than that, but you know... what's the point of hiding my true power among friends." She smiled a sweet smile at her rival. "Oh, and I theorize that my power level would be around 1,000,000,000,000,000 once I achieve that level. I'm pretty sure I could destroy the galaxy by sneezing, so I'll crack it out only when there's, like, a god that needs slaying or something."
    The back and forth was both refreshing, and annoying.

Refreshing in that Totoma had returned, easily better of then when last Ishtar had seen him, and was in good enough spirits to engage in lighthearted back and forth. Annoying because back and forth was on a topic that was- as of yet- something of a sore spot. That Totoma was unaware of it was of no real fault of his own, and yet Sarada was. To shut it out, the blue-skinned Oni took to the task of reciting the words, known- and unknown- in the Avesta language pertaining to the Earth and its Flora. And it worked for a time ... there were quite a few variations of the selfsame ... and yet a particular sentence from Sarada caused Ishtar to reflexively recoil slightly.

'God that needs slaying ...'

Fairly innocuous to most, but for Ishtar in the moment- and for a few reasons it was enough for the golden-eyed Oni to sigh and offer a somewhat frustrated:

"... ****."

This was going to be an issue; and one she never would have expected. The sooner it was rectified, the better.
    Last edited by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh; 06-10-2018 at 07:57 PM.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

And now Karine was stronger than both of them combined? Legendary Super Saiyan 2? There was a second level?? And a third, apparently?? The history books only spoke of Super Saiyan fucking 1.

Sarada couldn't let Totoma think he was stronger than her. No way, no fucking how was she accepting that she had fallen behind that much in such a short period of time. She had to come up with something, anything to trump him. Something that was impossible to top. But, what?

Ah, I got it!

It was a lofty goal she set when she was thinking of what all she would put herself through to help Ishtar reach the level she needed to reach. She made it up based on the conversation they had been having at the time, but there was no reason for Totoma to know it didn't exist. Besides, once she pulled this out, he would likely be rendered speechless.

Hehehe.

Totoma maintained the goofy grin for a moment, then burst out laughing. He bent over and slapped his knee. "Oh Vocado, she doesn't even know about Super Saiyan Blanco! And here I was, hoping for something new!"

Standing up and reining in his laughter, Totoma met Sarada's gaze. "I really didn't want to tell you, but during this fight with a... weird big-eyed alien dude named... El Hermano, I transcended a mere Super Saiyan God, into the ultimate Saiyan form... Legendary Super Saiyan Blanco. A Super Saiyan God's power may be maximum, but mine... is maximumer."

Nevanlinna's hand hit her forehead with an audible slap after witnessing this... dick-measuring contest between two idiotic monkeys. Seriously, did either of them think their claims were believable at all? She sighed and ran her hand down over her face.

"Ishtar, are... these two always like this? This is like watching two children try to outdo each other," she asked, walking up to the Oni.

As much as he wanted to interject in their trash talk, Charco knew better when it came to Totoma. It would be a lie to say that he wasn't envious of the half-Saiyan's power... and it was even more so to say that he wasn't frustrated from it. He had fought, tooth and claw, to survive the events of Gris-Gris Bayou, even going so far as to make a deal with the metaphorical devil, yet his struggles had been nothing for Totoma, who had descended from the dark skies like some deity.

Although he had no hard feelings for the man himself, that feeling of insignificance was going to take some time to subside.

"How about you show him the results of your training? Rather than trying to one-up him in making up titles." He eventually said to Sarada.

Retired Overlord

Ah, I got it!

Hehehe.

"....Ohhhh........" Magicite Erosa chuckled at Sarada while she was gloating at Totoma. ".........That's such a big number.....Your so strong Sarada, I don't know if a poor Id like me can top that. Even if I have to settle for being sexier, smarter and more endowed.....its nice to see you can excel in something. If you want a reward for all your effort I can let you touch one....." The id tapped her two metal fingers together and seemed to blush, thought in her case it was hard to tell if it was sincere.

Nevanlinna's hand hit her forehead with an audible slap after witnessing this... dick-measuring contest between two idiotic monkeys. Seriously, did either of them think their claims were believable at all? She sighed and ran her hand down over her face.

"Ishtar, are... these two always like this? This is like watching two children try to outdo each other," she asked, walking up to the Oni.
    Ishtar sighed again, as Totoma continued to antagonize Sarada- at which point both Charco, and Erosa stepped up to the plate- and did her best to return to her admittedly weak distraction, only to hear Nevanlinna approach and offer a few words. To which the golden-eyed Oni simply bobbed her head weakly. Were they always like this ?

"... Yes. Sarada and Totoma are ... rivals. After a fashion, at the very least. They have not seen each other in three months, hence the ... escalation."

The Oni sighed again before shrugging.

"I suppose in the end they mean well, and yet ... they mean well." Ishtar repeated, opting to remain silent on why it seemed bothersome for her, personally. Nevanlinna was interesting, and had at least been forthcoming when they spoke last, but offering the woman a look into her own inner workings was perhaps a bit much at this juncture.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Ishtar sighed again, as Totoma continued to antagonize Sarada- at which point both Charco, and Erosa stepped up to the plate- and did her best to return to her admittedly weak distraction, only to hear Nevanlinna approach and offer a few words. To which the golden-eyed Oni simply bobbed her head weakly. Were they always like this ?

"... Yes. Sarada and Totoma are ... rivals. After a fashion, at the very least. They have not seen each other in three months, hence the ... escalation."

The Oni sighed again before shrugging.

"I suppose in the end they mean well, and yet ... they mean well." Ishtar repeated, opting to remain silent on why it seemed bothersome for her, personally. Nevanlinna was interesting, and had at least been forthcoming when they spoke last, but offering the woman a look into her own inner workings was perhaps a bit much at this juncture.
    Nevanlinna took note of the pause and odd bit of repetition. Something seemed to be bothering the Oni, though what it could be escaped her. Ever curious, Nevanlinna wanted to ask her what was the matter, but of this group, the only ones she had any modicrum of respect for were Ishtar and Ochazuke, so she held her tongue.

"I see," said Nevanlinna. Interesting she had referred to the boy as Totoma. Perhaps... "Hm, Totoma... Totoma... that sounds familiar, somehow. I do believe a famous saiyan named Tasure had a halfbreed son named Totoma. Might this be that very same boy?"

If so, she'd found the source of the leak, though at this point plugging it was akin to plugging one hole out of a dozen. Besides, soon enough Jagam would (hopefully) finish the job, unless he tarried for too long and allowed the Saiyans to prepare well enough to kill him. And these two Saiyans before her...

...she couldn't put her finger on it, but something seemed odd about them. Sarada was respectably powerful, and if this was that Totoma, he likely knew this half-oozaru form too. Which meant that, together, they were a legitimate threat to her. Hm, how worrying.

Totoma maintained the goofy grin for a moment, then burst out laughing. He bent over and slapped his knee. "Oh Vocado, she doesn't even know about Super Saiyan Blanco! And here I was, hoping for something new!"

Standing up and reining in his laughter, Totoma met Sarada's gaze. "I really didn't want to tell you, but during this fight with a... weird big-eyed alien dude named... El Hermano, I transcended a mere Super Saiyan God, into the ultimate Saiyan form... Legendary Super Saiyan Blanco. A Super Saiyan God's power may be maximum, but mine... is maximumer."
    Super Saiyan Blanco?

El Hermano?

More things Sarada had never heard of before. It sounded too unbelievable to be true. A Super Saiyan with white hair? What idiot would actually believe something that hideous could actually exist?

"Now, your just making **** up." She rolled her eyes. "You just can't admit that I'm better than you, can you? You have to make up stories just to make yourself feel better." She shook her head sadly. "Sad."

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    As much as he wanted to interject in their trash talk, Charco knew better when it came to Totoma. It would be a lie to say that he wasn't envious of the half-Saiyan's power... and it was even more so to say that he wasn't frustrated from it. He had fought, tooth and claw, to survive the events of Gris-Gris Bayou, even going so far as to make a deal with the metaphorical devil, yet his struggles had been nothing for Totoma, who had descended from the dark skies like some deity.

Although he had no hard feelings for the man himself, that feeling of insignificance was going to take some time to subside.

"How about you show him the results of your training? Rather than trying to one-up him in making up titles." He eventually said to Sarada.
    She scoffed and waved Charco off. "Who's making stuff up? Not I." She was pretty sure she could achieve Saiyan God Mode with Ishtar's help. Probably. And when she did, she'd show it off like a long dick.

"But, you're right. I'll just let my actions do the talking from now on." Speaking with Charco for the first time in months actually reminded her that they never finished the fight they started in the Geofront. It was criminal, and needed to be rectified immediately. "You and I have unfinished business, by the way."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "....Ohhhh........" Magicite Erosa chuckled at Sarada while she was gloating at Totoma. ".........That's such a big number.....Your so strong Sarada, I don't know if a poor Id like me can top that. Even if I have to settle for being sexier, smarter and more endowed.....its nice to see you can excel in something. If you want a reward for all your effort I can let you touch one....." The id tapped her two metal fingers together and seemed to blush, thought in her case it was hard to tell if it was sincere.
    She scoffed dismissively. "I don't really know what universe you originated from, but in this one, by no metric are you more attractive or smarter than me."

The prospect of actually touching one of her soft, fluffy pillows -- she assumed that was what she was talking about -- was very appealing, but not enough for her to play along with Erosa's ridiculous game. And she most definitely did NOT look cute when she started blushing. In fact, Sarada was certain it wasn't sincere in the least.

"Sometimes it is the most ... succinct way of saying something." Ishtar responded with a nod.

To hear that Sarada was keeping track however was ... interesting. Almost as if it was an accomplishment to hear it when she offered an expletive; and the thought of that at least caused a more genuine smile to take hold. "I do not know why you are compelled to keep track, but it makes me want to do my best to keep the curses to myself ... or at the very least speak them in a language you do not know."
    Sarada smirked. She had in fact been keeping count. She noticed some time ago that the Oni rarely cursed. It was strange, considering she herself and everyone she knew let the profanity fly. It was what her friends called a sentence enhancer. Sometimes, it was the only way to get a point across. Other times, it added some spice to a sentence that normal, less profane words simply couldn't accomplish.

That Ishtar managed to get by without cursing once until she met her -- she assumed -- was mystifying, and intriguing. Hence, why Sarada decided to start keeping count. She was up to three, and all three times were her just repeating something Sarada said. That could have meant that the Saiyan was a bad influence on her.

Nah.

How could she be when she was the younger one by a very large margin?

"That just means I need to start learning some ancient languages," she retorted with a sly grin.

The back and forth was both refreshing, and annoying.

Refreshing in that Totoma had returned, easily better of then when last Ishtar had seen him, and was in good enough spirits to engage in lighthearted back and forth. Annoying because back and forth was on a topic that was- as of yet- something of a sore spot. That Totoma was unaware of it was of no real fault of his own, and yet Sarada was. To shut it out, the blue-skinned Oni took to the task of reciting the words, known- and unknown- in the Avesta language pertaining to the Earth and its Flora. And it worked for a time ... there were quite a few variations of the selfsame ... and yet a particular sentence from Sarada caused Ishtar to reflexively recoil slightly.

'God that needs slaying ...'

Fairly innocuous to most, but for Ishtar in the moment- and for a few reasons it was enough for the golden-eyed Oni to sigh and offer a somewhat frustrated:

"... ****."

This was going to be an issue; and one she never would have expected. The sooner it was rectified, the better.
    The sudden curse from Ishtar attracted Sarada for two reasons. One, it was of the Oni's own volition, not just repeating what Sarada herself had said moments earlier. Two, it sounded -- and felt -- frustrated. Oh, ****.

"Ah. Well, that's enough showing off for now," she told Totoma. "I think I've established that I'm still your superior." Damn it. I let myself get caught up in the ****-talking and completely fucked up.

She forgot all about Ishtar's feelings of inadequacy at merely getting a measure of Genesis' power. Her and Totoma throwing around fake numbers and pretending to have all this power welled up inside them was sure to agitate the Oni even more. Totoma didn't have any idea, but she did.

'Sorry. I got caught up in the moment. Sorry,' she spoke telepathically to Ishtar.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

She scoffed and waved Charco off. "Who's making stuff up? Not I." She was pretty sure she could achieve Saiyan God Mode with Ishtar's help. Probably. And when she did, she'd show it off like a long dick.

"But, you're right. I'll just let my actions do the talking from now on." Speaking with Charco for the first time in months actually reminded her that they never finished the fight they started in the Geofront. It was criminal, and needed to be rectified immediately. "You and I have unfinished business, by the way."
    "We do..."

The brief exchange at the Geofront felt like an eternity to Charco at this point. That brief time that he spent there preparing to be a "hero" felt so innocent back then.

Just what was he now?

He honestly couldn't find an answer to that question. The feelings of cheapness and dirtiness kept him from believing himself a true hero, yet he felt no shame nor guilt over his actions. What he had done and what he would do in the future was all for the sake of his survival and perhaps, one day, he would make it up for everything.

"Anyone who wishes to participate in the assault on the ship, I will provide transport." It takes the shape of a large box with chair inside.
    "Money and muscle, that’s what I want; to be able to do any damned thing I want and get away with it. Money won’t do that altogether, because if a man is a weakling, all the money in the world won’t enable him to soak an enemy himself; on the other hand, unless he has money he may not be able to get away with it."
    Robert E. Howard

Super Saiyan Blanco?

El Hermano?

More things Sarada had never heard of before. It sounded too unbelievable to be true. A Super Saiyan with white hair? What idiot would actually believe something that hideous could actually exist?

"Now, your just making **** up." She rolled her eyes. "You just can't admit that I'm better than you, can you? You have to make up stories just to make yourself feel better." She shook her head sadly. "Sad."
    Totoma grinned. "Come on, Super Saiyan God isn't much more believable. Why dilute the Super Saiyan awesome with mere godhood? In any case, good to see you again. Hopefully your time on Vacado was fruitful. Mine... sure was. Even met with Mato, finally."

To be honest, on the subject of which one of them was better, he didn't really care. All he wanted was to be better than the Totoma of yesterday, to push and test his limits. Though not at the expense of having a life, after all.

"To answer your question seriously... hm, I'd say we're about even, given equivalent, er... conditions. But I was serious about my body being really fucked up--it still is, to an extent--so it's gonna piss you off, but... I really didn't train all that much. As my body recovered, I found I could channel more and more of the power I... apparently had as a kid," said Totoma. "And I... hm, well, there was a change in my ki recently that I'm... still trying to figure out."

"Anyway, how ya' been?"

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "We do..."

The brief exchange at the Geofront felt like an eternity to Charco at this point. That brief time that he spent there preparing to be a "hero" felt so innocent back then.

Just what was he now?

He honestly couldn't find an answer to that question. The feelings of cheapness and dirtiness kept him from believing himself a true hero, yet he felt no shame nor guilt over his actions. What he had done and what he would do in the future was all for the sake of his survival and perhaps, one day, he would make it up for everything.
    Totoma slapped Charco on the back. "Heya Charco. Pretty crazy what went down at Gris-Gris, eh? Could never get the stink of that place out of the clothes I showed up in... Karine made me toss 'em. And then take like ten baths."

He'd only come in on the tail-end of whatever happened, but it had been... something. They'd managed to pull through, though. Somehow.