Page 4 of 118 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT OF THE LAKE View Post
    They should always start with Robin. Grayson’s big arc in the Titans is his transition from Robin to Nightwing. If I were them I’d start the 2nd or third season with Dick Grayson giving up the Robin identity and just being in his civilian identity for half of the season until a big two or three episode Judas Contract finale.
    Agreed plus Robin has the name recognition so if they are gonna try to market this to non comic heads then Push Robin. Then have him become Nightwing. It's also a good story,If they cast a Bruce Wayne and have that father son dynamic and Dick trying to become his own man it could be compelling. I think the show should be Dick grayson show featuring the titans. But I think Dicks just a way better character then the rest combined.

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Agreed plus Robin has the name recognition so if they are gonna try to market this to non comic heads then Push Robin. Then have him become Nightwing. It's also a good story,If they cast a Bruce Wayne and have that father son dynamic and Dick trying to become his own man it could be compelling. I think the show should be Dick grayson show featuring the titans. But I think Dicks just a way better character then the rest combined.
    Whoa whoa whoa. Heck no. Dick is my favourite character of all the Titans, heck he might be my favourite DC character period. But no way this show should be overly Dick centered. It's called Titans. It's supposed to be about the whole team.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Titans is going to be a R rated show
    https://twitter.com/ComicBooksTalk/s...371325440?s=19

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Titans is going to be a R rated show
    https://twitter.com/ComicBooksTalk/s...371325440?s=19
    Gritty Titans? Wasn't expecting that.

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Whoa whoa whoa. Heck no. Dick is my favourite character of all the Titans, heck he might be my favourite DC character period. But no way this show should be overly Dick centered. It's called Titans. It's supposed to be about the whole team.
    I agree with this - we X-Men fans know exactly how well that turns out for characters other than the main one.

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    I agree with this - we X-Men fans know exactly how well that turns out for characters other than the main one.
    Maybe I'm out of touch with these characters now but I would never compare the core Xmen to the Titans. Wolverine isnt drasticly better of q character then the rest then xmen. I feel like dick is about 20x more fleshed out a character then the rest the titans.

BANNED

Maybe I'm out of touch with these characters now but I would never compare the core Xmen to the Titans. Wolverine isnt drasticly better of q character then the rest then xmen. I feel like dick is about 20x more fleshed out a character then the rest the titans.
    I think that would be because he's literally been in (at least) 20 times the number of stories, not because the Titans writers favour him more than they should favour the team leader.

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    I think that would be because he's literally been in (at least) 20 times the number of stories, not because the Titans writers favour him more than they should favour the team leader.
    I just think A titans show with dick as the PoV character would be ideal. Since I've never been able to bring myself to really care about the rest the titans. Doesnt mean the show cant do interesting things with them but Dick has way more depth to mine

Extraordinary Member

Dick has more history behind him but the Titans as a team were expertly crafted to play each characters different personality traits. People kind of **** on Cyborg but him and Raven are probably the two most compelling Titans of the group just for their personal struggle. Starfire's hyper expressive personality plays differently for each member, etc. It doesn't work if it's Robin and his backups.

BANNED

Dick in the Titans was never more than "Who am I if I'm not the last part of 'Batman and..'"

Raven and Starfire is where the interest in the Titans lies.

Kelly was adamant to point out that the characters on the show are not superheroes and instead vigilantes, therefore, lending to the show’s attempt to maintain realism.
    ...And my interest suddenly took a dip.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    It looks like the show is going to take whole season to get the Titans established. I hope I'm wrong.

Fantastic Member

As much as I love the Titans and Dick Grayson. The failure of the dceu justice league has made me highly sceptical of any live action super hero team coming out of DC. I am not at all hyped for this show.