Page 848 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 3487487988388448458468478488498508518528588989481348 ... LastLast
Results 12,706 to 12,720 of 20773
    Incredible Member

It goes Winter Soldier, Red Menace (still available) than Death of. Thats a good chunk of it. After that I think there are a few trades. Just looked and reborn is still available. I think it than goes to omnibus 4/5. You can get like 95% of the run. I had found a good breakdown of Brubakers run online which outlined what trades/omnibus covered it all.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by RamblingMan View Post
    It goes Winter Soldier, Red Menace (still available) than Death of. Thats a good chunk of it. After that I think there are a few trades. Just looked and reborn is still available. I think it than goes to omnibus 4/5. You can get like 95% of the run. I had found a good breakdown of Brubakers run online which outlined what trades/omnibus covered it all.
    Is that from comicherald?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Is that from comicherald?
    I think this is the site I used.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profi...-order/104475/

Spectacular Member

Just in case you don't know this : crushing Krisis is your place to go for all Intel regarding collected editions! I never use another source when I look up what I need and in which format it is available.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    Just in case you don't know this : crushing Krisis is your place to go for all Intel regarding collected editions! I never use another source when I look up what I need and in which format it is available.
    I use crushing krisis a lot since I discovered it. Amazing resource especially when trying to navigate runs in muliple formats. I assume he describes brubakers run great as well.

Make Mine Marvel (Mostly) j0nnyboy's Avatar

With J. Hickman's Fantastic Four Complete Collection Vol. 1 coming out on August 22 is it likely that the Vol. 1 Omnibus will be reprinted in the near(ish) future?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by j0nnyboy View Post
    With J. Hickman's Fantastic Four Complete Collection Vol. 1 coming out on August 22 is it likely that the Vol. 1 Omnibus will be reprinted in the near(ish) future?
    Recently they announced Tomb of Dracula omnibus vol 1 reprint when they had released book 1 complete collection TPB the previous fall. So anything is possible.

Been a while since I've bought some omnibuses, but the discussion of Captain America caused me to grab the last 2 in the Brubaker series. Can't believe how cheap they are on eBay (just the last 2, of course).

Spectacular Member

New hardcovers appeared at Amazon
    Spider Gwen Vol 4
    Star wars Omnibus
    Earth x omnibus: omega
    Masterworks Daredevil vol 13

They weren't there yesterday

Spectacular Member

Plus a lot of X collections : Wolverine Epic Volume 2, next Volume of Cable X Force (yes!! Finally more X Force), Gambit Maxi series 2004, Wolverine Death of companion collecting the series before the event.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guthwulf View Post
    New hardcovers appeared at Amazon
    Spider Gwen Vol 4
    Star wars Omnibus
    Earth x omnibus: omega
    Masterworks Daredevil vol 13

They weren't there yesterday
    I can see the MMW DD (welcome news) and the Earth X Omega Omnibus but not the Star Wars Omni. Can you give a link please? I'm curious what this will be, the current run?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    I can see the MMW DD (welcome news) and the Earth X Omega Omnibus but not the Star Wars Omni. Can you give a link please? I'm curious what this will be, the current run?
    When Star Wars returned to Marvel, Jason Aaron was the ideal candidate to steer the rebels into all-new adventures! Now Aaron's entire saga is collected in full! The Death Star has been destroyed - but the Empire isn't toppled yet! Join Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2-D2 as they continue the fight for freedom against Darth Vader! Luke battles Boba Fett! A woman from Han Solo's past returns! The Dark Lord crash-lands - but you can't keep Vader down for long! And the roguish Doctor Aphra lures Luke to the Screaming Citadel!

COLLECTING: STAR WARS 1-37, STAR WARS: VADER DOWN 1, DARTH VADER 13-15, STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA 7-8, STAR WARS: THE SCREAMING CITADEL 1, STAR WARS ANNUAL 1-3.

Astonishing Member

I also saw Epic collections for:

Sgt. Fury and the Howling Commandos Vol 1 (issues 1-19)
    Iron Man Vol 14 (issues 233-244, Marvel Fanfare 22-23, 44, GN Crash)
    Black Panther Vol 2 (BP 1-15, Marvel Premiere 51-53, BP mini 1-4, story from Marvel Team Up 100)

Plus a Fantastic Four - Heroes Return vol 1
    Iron Fist - Deadly Hands of Kung Fu (B&W magazine) complete collection

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poolovision View Post
    When Star Wars returned to Marvel, Jason Aaron was the ideal candidate to steer the rebels into all-new adventures! Now Aaron's entire saga is collected in full! The Death Star has been destroyed - but the Empire isn't toppled yet! Join Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia, Han Solo, Chewbacca, C-3PO and R2-D2 as they continue the fight for freedom against Darth Vader! Luke battles Boba Fett! A woman from Han Solo's past returns! The Dark Lord crash-lands - but you can't keep Vader down for long! And the roguish Doctor Aphra lures Luke to the Screaming Citadel!

COLLECTING: STAR WARS 1-37, STAR WARS: VADER DOWN 1, DARTH VADER 13-15, STAR WARS: DOCTOR APHRA 7-8, STAR WARS: THE SCREAMING CITADEL 1, STAR WARS ANNUAL 1-3.
    Thx mate. I'm glad I held off from picking up the OHCs (not so in other cases ). I'll be purchasing this one.