Page 50 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354601001505501050 ... LastLast

The only heel behavior from Owens lately is when he's rude to the female interviewers. But that alone can make someone a heel when their opponent is nice to the interviewers.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Far as I'm concerned, everyone involved with the KO/Shane feud was a heel. There was nary a face in sight during that one outside of AJ being there to help spark it off.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    The only heel behavior from Owens lately is when he's rude to the female interviewers. But that alone can make someone a heel when their opponent is nice to the interviewers.
    Pretty sure being a whiny shitbag is heel behavior.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Pretty sure being a whiny shitbag is heel behavior.
    So you admit to Roman Reigns being a heel?

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    He'll take shots at the audience too, which is usual heel behavior.

But yeah... in the feud with Braun at least, he was completely the victim there. Braun attacked him over and over without any real justification. KO even tried to be his friend.

Maybe the KO/Braun feud sort of planted the seeds for a double turn without too many people noticing. Braun obviously went heel soon afterwards. We'll see if KO goes face.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Though I wouldn't say he was a heel, I do think you started getting somewhat of a heel vibe off of Roman when he started getting frustrated over not being able to beat Brock.

Though it didn't play out that way, I'm sure many were guessing this might have been the seeds of a heel turn.

Him whining about not being champion after GRR doesn't mean he's a shitbag. Nice try, though.

The crowd in Toronto initially shitted on Charlotte and Carmella and chanted for Becky. Becky gets the biggest face pop of the night. Becky has yet to do anything to make anyone want to boo her. WWE needs to abort this. It's having the absolute opposite effect.

The crowd in Toronto initially shitted on Charlotte and Carmella and chanted for Becky. Becky gets the biggest face pop of the night. Becky has yet to do anything to make anyone want to boo her. WWE needs to abort this. It's having the absolute opposite effect.
    I think they're adjusting course on how to handle Becky, judging from tonight. The commentary didn't really call her actions out as deplorable and instead painted them in a sympathetic light. Plus they let her drop a swear, which I figure they know would get peope to react positively.

I think her promo from last week was edited too, to seem less antagonistic to the crowd too.

Charlotte as babyface like Orton, Roman, Sasha, Balor, and Roode are the definition of bottle nyquil and imsomnia. She much rather prefer as a heel rather than babyface Because her father's one the best heels of all time but they turned her a face for PR reasons. They need a double heel turn cuz i don't want Charlotte getting the Roman Initiative (borrowed from JDFROMNY206).
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

They can easily abort after Becky beats Charlotte if need be.

But for now, I think it's actually helping Becky. I don't think she was this over when she was champion.

They can easily abort after Becky beats Charlotte if need be.

But for now, I think it's actually helping Becky. I don't think she was this over when she was champion.
    Exactly cuz i don't want Becky losing to Charlotte at HIAC. If she lose they diminish her momentum, I rather have both ladies get a DQ and a rematch following Evolution.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

I honestly want Becky to win at HitC. She's getting the biggest pops of anyone on the roster right now and I want to see the momentum keep going. It's not like Charlotte needs to be champion to have a Marquee match in Evolution.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

great news.

after "all in" finishes its broadcast, it will be posted on new japan world.