View Poll Results: Who is your favourite 616 Marvel LGBT character?

Voters
891. You may not vote on this poll
  • ANOLE [Victor Borkowski]

30 3.37%
  • BLING! [Roxanne ‘Roxy’ Washington]

12 1.35%
  • CULLEN BLOODSTONE

21 2.36%
  • DAKEN AKIHIRO

47 5.27%
  • HULKLING [Theodore ‘Teddy’ Altman]

49 5.50%
  • KARMA [Xi’an Coy Mahn]

49 5.50%
  • KAROLINA DEAN

47 5.27%
  • LOKI LAUFEYSON, God of Mischief

78 8.75%
  • MOONDRAGON [Heather Douglas]

46 5.16%
  • MYSTIQUE [Raven Darkholme]

134 15.04%
  • NORTHSTAR [Jean-Paul Beaubier]

69 7.74%
  • PRODIGY [David Alleyne]

26 2.92%
  • RICTOR [Julio Esteban Ricter]

47 5.27%
  • SHATTERSTAR [Gaveedra-7]

51 5.72%
  • WICCAN [William ‘Billy’ Kaplan], the Demiurge

185 20.76%
Page 879 of 1132 FirstFirst ... 379779829869875876877878879880881882883889929979 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 16972

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I'm liking Rictor's new costume, but I think it's a bit of shame that they're redesigning Shatterstar. I thought the jacket from X-Factor was perfect

Good for Kitty, no need to mourn the dude who tried to kill her entire student body like a week ago
    Agreed, Rictor’s new look is hawt and it’s rightfully making some people here thirsty, but Shatty’s look was perfect imo and didn’t need an update.

Also, glad to hear about Runaways, Marvel is really lacking in the wlw department and this makes up for it somewhat. Now we just need Magik/Kitty to come out and we good.
    Last edited by Wiccan615; 08-29-2018 at 09:52 PM.
    "It's not about adding diversity for the sake of diversity, it's about subtracting homogeneity for the sake of realism."
    -Mary Robinette Kowal

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post

Shatterstar's new costume.

Liking that, as with Ric, it's got 90's elements to it without fully regressing.
    Ok, I liked Rictor's redesign, but this? I freaking LOVE this. If nothing else, at least we know this mini will look good.

Am I the only one that hates Nico and Karolina together. I knew this was coming but I'm still not happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnito View Post
    Am I the only one that hates Nico and Karolina together. I knew this was coming but I'm still not happy about it.
    I don't hate it. I'm not a big fan of the two characters individually (my primary character interest in the Julie/Karolina pairing was Julie), so the pairing in and of itself is just kind of a shrug for me.

The Shatterstar sneak peeks are getting my hyped, y'all.

I am very much PRO representation. Yay for Ladies luvin Ladies! However, I am not particularly PRO "Deanoru". Sorry gang. But maybe Rowell and Anka will win me over in time.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Nah. I don't like Nicolina either.

I don't hate it. I even think it could be enjoyable to read them as a couple. It's just not the OTP/endgame couple for me, and that's okay. Like, not every couple needs to be the ''happily ever after'' kind, you know? Specially within the Runaways, and specially with Nico, who's hooked up with half of the team at this point. LOL

And where half the readership is just waiting for the other shoe (aka Xavin) to crash land.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    I don't hate it. I even think it could be enjoyable to read them as a couple. It's just not the OTP/endgame couple for me, and that's okay. Like, not every couple needs to be the ''happily ever after'' kind, you know? Specially within the Runaways, and specially with Nico, who's hooked up with half of the team at this point. LOL
    Plus the whole "will-they/won't they" and "is she or isn't she" with regards to Nico's feelings for Karolina has been touched on so many times over the various volumes of the series, this will at least allow that to finally move forward and get their dynamic out of that particular rut.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    And where half the readership is just waiting for the other shoe (aka Xavin) to crash land.
    Waiting for Xavin has been the most frustrating part of this run so far, but Rowell has proven herself to be someone who really cares about Runaways continuity, so I'm confident it will come up at some point.

Anyway, the first preview for Asgardians Of The Galaxy is out and it starts with Angela gloriously interrupting Annabelle's date with her girlfriend Ren:

https://www.newsarama.com/41629-asga...review.html#s1

Good to see a little of Annabelle's love life being shown. Now hopefully Bunn won't disappoint with Angela's love life. I want my Serangela fix and I want it now!

Oh, I saw this a few days ago and totally forgot to post it here. We have our first look at animated America Chavez in action on this Marvel Rising music video:

My favorite part is when she stomps on the ground and you can see the shape of her signature star.

Also, I read on Twitter a while back that it was confirmed during SDCC that she was going to be gay in the animation. Not sure if this checks out, but great to hear if it does.
    Last edited by Drops Of Venus; 09-01-2018 at 01:08 PM.

You are not the only one. I find it extremely forced because of the tv series synergy. I'm honestly more happy for the potential new straight relationship that appear in this week's issue than in any Nicolina ship. It was less forced and was more natural.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    You are not the only one. I find it extremely forced because of the tv series synergy. I'm honestly more happy for the potential new straight relationship that appear in this week's issue than in any Nicolina ship. It was less forced and was more natural.
    With respect and admiration, I'd like to comment on the synergy thing.
    Just my two cents but, despite my protestation of their relationship (in the book) and my just over all disapproval I really do attribute, whole heartedly, this "union" to the very simple answer of: Rainbow and Kris. Both are long time fans of the series with very strong opinions on that pairing and they.... well they got what they wanted. I'm happy they're happy but I still don't back it. Perhaps in time they'll win me over but as it stands, I think Nico is a mess and Karolina deserves something not so messy.
    I don't buy that it has anything to do with tv synergy. The creative team for the book has even gone on record stating that neither of them are following the tv show, for fear of it influencing their work.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Lmao. Of course haters are gonna be saying this... Rowell has been building up this since the beginning of the run. When they meet again on #3 the feelings are super obvious, on #5 Nico already tried to kissed her. Those issues were out before/while the show was airing, and obviously were already planned months in advance. Rowell has said it was part of her original pitch. If this series was all about TV synergy why would they have Victor/Gert instead of GertChase going back together?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    I don't buy that it has anything to do with tv synergy. The creative team for the book has even gone on record stating that neither of them are following the tv show, for fear of it influencing their work.
    Not to mention the fact that the whole Nico/Karolina thing as a potential relationship predates the tv show. The subtext that Nico might actually have feelings for Karolina but wasn't ready to admit them yet started back in the original creative team's run. Its not like the tv show conjured the concept out of thin air and now the comic is copying them. If anything, its the other way around....