Page 199 of 237 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209 ... LastLast
Results 2,971 to 2,985 of 3547
    BANNED

The preview for Immortal Hulk is here! This has the potential to be even better than last issue!

For I do not exist:
    There exist but
    The thousands
    Of mirrors that
    Reflect me

https://www.cbr.com/preview-immortal-hulk-6/

BANNED

Another excellent article/review:

https://comiconverse.com/horror-take...l-hulk-5-24608

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    The preview for Immortal Hulk is here! This has the potential to be even better than last issue!

For I do not exist:
    There exist but
    The thousands
    Of mirrors that
    Reflect me

Thank you for the preview! I'm a little disappointed that Bennett won't draw this issue but I have to admit the art by Lee Garbett in this preview looks really nice.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Thank you for the preview! I'm a little disappointed that Bennett won't draw this issue but I have to admit the art by Lee Garbett in this preview looks really nice.
    You're welcome. Garbett is a very nice choice for this issue! However, we´re going to get 3 issues in a row (#7, #8 and #9) by Bennett, which is fantastic!

Bennett's Hulk art in issue #5 looked like it had a hint of John Byrne's art from around TIH #314. Beautiful work.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

You're welcome. Garbett is a very nice choice for this issue! However, we´re going to get 3 issues in a row (#7, #8 and #9) by Bennett, which is fantastic!
    That's some great news! Bennett is just perfect on this serie and after reading the sollicits and seeing the covers of the upcoming issues I really can't wait especially for issue #8, this one looks awesome.
    Last edited by Hush; 09-14-2018 at 05:36 PM.

Bennett is getting better with every issue.
    "Only the Hulk could have attempted it! Only the Hulk could have been capable of it! Only the Hulk could have done it!" - Tales to Astonish #63

"Hulk can do ANYTHING!!! Hulk is mind over matter, mind over energy, mind over mind" - Lord Smash'emall aka Gamma Ra the Assassin aka Gamma Irradiated Being

For I do not exist:
    There exist but
    The thousands
    Of mirrors that
    Reflect me

so the mpd aspect is getting explored in a new way. Things just got better...

Quote Originally Posted by Gamma Irradiated Being View Post
    Bennett's Hulk art in issue #5 looked like it had a hint of John Byrne's art from around TIH #314. Beautiful work.
    Bennett is getting better with every issue.
    100% agree with you his art is getting better and better and speaking of the Byrne's run, now that Doc Samson is back from the dead, I hope he will make an appearance during the Immortal Hulk serie!

By the way Hulk fans what was the first Incredible Hulk issue you bought?

Mine was this one:

I wasn't a big fan of the Hulk as a kid but as I grew up I found the character more and more fascinating and he became a favorite of mine (funnily enough the same thing happened with Wolverine and Daredevil). I didn't like what happened to the character in recent years but now I'm really happy we finally get a good serie worthy of the Green Goliath

WOW!!!!! What an issue!!! This series is incredible!!!
    AKA FlashFreak
    Favorite Characters:
    DC: The Flash (Jay & Wally), Starman- Jack Knight, Stargirl, & Shazam!.
    MARVEL: Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), & Doctor Strange.

Current Pulls: Not a thing!

BANNED

100% agree with you his art is getting better and better and speaking of the Byrne's run, now that Doc Samson is back from the dead, I hope he will make an appearance during the Immortal Hulk serie!

Mine was this one:

I wasn't a big fan of the Hulk as a kid but as I grew up I found the character more and more fascinating and he became a favorite of mine (funnily enough the same thing happened with Wolverine and Daredevil). I didn't like what happened to the character in recent years but now I'm really happy we finally get a good serie worthy of the Green Goliath
    He truly is a fascinating, complex character. As I say a lot, with him the possibilities are endless.

Btw, great issue!

Mine was Incredible Hulk #328; one of these Hulk comics that make you think!

Mine was this one:

With all the psychology going on, Samson is bound to show up.

It's funny, Superman and Green Lantern were my first favorite comic book characters. Once the Incredible Hulk television show came out, that quickly changed. I inherited most of my first Hulk comics from a family member, but the first one I bought was issue #326.

Incredible_Hulk_Vol_1_326.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jekyll View Post
    WOW!!!!! What an issue!!! This series is incredible!!!
    This is strong storytelling!

He truly is a fascinating, complex character. As I say a lot, with him the possibilities are endless.

Btw, great issue!

Mine was Incredible Hulk #328; one of these Hulk comics that make you think!

No wonder you and I like a lot of the same things about the character. We started picking him up regularly around the same time.

My first issue, Hulk #151

Years before Kal-El ever landed from Space; tales were told of the ultimate warrior/hero; Conan the Barbarian!

BANNED

No wonder you and I like a lot of the same things about the character. We started picking him up regularly around the same time.
    Indeed, my friend!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    My first issue, Hulk #151

Hey, Mantis Dad! That's a great issue too. " The Crawling Unknown"!Not surprising you love the horrot tone like us!