Page 401 of 782 FirstFirst ... 301351391397398399400401402403404405411451501 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 11718

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Later Qaztoh the follow day after set up Lab in her required room at Capsule Corp . a now clean and sober Qaztoh gets to work on fixing Mr. Gazakai after an hour of meditation. first Qaztoh does a diagnostic check saying " Okay let's see what's wrong with you." during her diagnostic check Qaztoh finds Mr. Gazakai entire programing has been corrupted and unsalvageable due to a nasty virus saying " **** that's not good."

"he's infected by a virus and it's corrupted his entire programing." " hmm a better check his security system ." Qaztoh checks MR. Gazakai security system saying " this is bad his protection to stuff like viruses is almost nonexistent." " okay now checking the out put of his heat ray ."

" Qaztoh checks the output of Mr. Gazakai heat ray saying " Okay the out put of his heat ray is way too high I need to lower that." after 15 minutes have passed Qaztoh completes her diagnostic check on Mr. Gazakai saying " okay I'm going to need to wipe out his entire program and start anew." " the virus has caused too much damage " Improve his security system and adjust his heat ray. "

" hmm I made Mr. Gazakai while I was high on Juppter." " yeah that explains the reason for Mr. Gazakai poor security system which lead to him getting infect by a virus and his heat gun by faultily." " hmm I better check his internal video footage to see how exactly he got infect with this virus." Mr. Gazkai checks the video footage and sees Sonata aka Captain Stratovarius walks in on a sleeping Qaztoh saying in the footage " wow you been hard at working building that bot huh?"

" well you get some rest kid I'll finish this thing for you." " I mean how hard can building a robot really be?" " I'm sure I can do maybe." " well I'm going to give it a shot."

Sonata is show in the footage messing with Mr. Gazakai and accidently infected the robot with a virus after install additional software on it's system that had been corrupted. Qaztoh stops the footage there saying " that blockhead!" " I told him not to mess with my inventions!" " Captain Stratovarius install his damn corrupted dancing software he had into Mr. Gazakai system and that is what caused him to get this virus."

" now because of his meddling I'm going to have to wipe out Mr. Gazakai's entire program and start anew."
    Qaztoh starts working on creating new software for Mr. Gazakai and adjusted his heat ray. after 2 days have passed Qaztoh looks at her creation Mr. Gazakai saying " Okay I install new uncorrupted software in Mr. Gazakai." " improve his security system and adjust his heat ray." " now for the testing phase."

" first a diagnostics check." Qaztoh does a diagnostics check and is please with the results she gets saying" okay everything seems to be in working order." " now to turn him on." Qaztoh turns on Mr. Gazakai and the first thing he says is " hello there my name is Mr. Gazakai and I'm here to serve."

"tell me what is it that you want me to do for you today?" Qaztoh turns Mr. Gazkai off saying " okay now that's much better." " I didn't make his AI overly complex and I believe that to be a good thing." " I also adjust his heat ray to where it now has variable temperatures."

" so now he can cook and reheat food more proficiently." " okay now on to the mark II version of my teleportation device!" "Qaztoh gets to work on the Mark II version of her Teleportation device."
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    It didn't take long for Sarada to find a crack in the armor, as she stared at the swirling barrier of sand and stone.

It was certainly small, a fraction of a second of vulnerability, yet as the vortex continued to circle there was a small segment that was void of anything but sand. A well timed blast could certainly crack it ...

Yet in the end Sarada never gets the chance to use this information.

From on high, a golden orb of destructive energies parts the clouds above the borderland.

The Archon of Gaineamh, and Oighear are the first to nice this offering from the heavens, and realizing in part what is to happen then; they vanish in a flurry of sand and snow, as they rush toward the soon-to-be site of impact. Though in the end they are, in some way, too late. The Kami Dama cannot be stopped, and as it strikes the Archon of Cloche's barrier of sand, and stone, Meagan and Sarada have but a few fractions of a second to respond before the landscape is all but shattered.

In the end, when the dust and plume of acrid smoke has settled somewhat, those around to see would find something surprising. A crystalline structure of snow, and stone, and sand, stood where the Archon of Cloche had last been seen. Though the quickly-erected barrier had been perhaps, too late; as when the smoke cleared further Sarada, Meagan -- and Asha'rah too -- would find that the Archon of Cloche stood no more. How could it ? With limbs shattered, and the stone that comprised its lower-half fused to the sand-turned-glass.

Though true to the Archon of Gaineamh's words, the massive Elemanti was far from dead.

... and neither were the other two.

Materializing next to their now felled sibling, the pair looked up toward the source of the attack before bringing their gaze down to meet Sarada's own; and for some time there was silence, and to the Saiyan Monarch, it seemed as if they were deciding what to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    She had an opening.

It was small, minuscule, but it was there. A very small crack in the barrier that would allow a well-timed shot to get through and strike another of his limbs. If she spent time charging as she waited for that opening to unveil itself at the right moment, she should have been able to gather up enough energy to destroy that limb. Then, she would only have to focus on three.

Ki channeled through her body into her finger. The beam would have to be thin, focused, to fit through the crack. Timing was no issue. Trust in her instincts and her intuition would carry her through this task.

Okay.

She was almost ready.

Almost.

Al-

As the destructive sphere of divine solar energy fell upon the planet of Tatenen, Sarada found herself standing near the spot that was soon to be ground zero: the very spot the stone elemental was standing. She had very little time, precious seconds to move for safety.

Her body naturally shifted from Offensive Intuition to Reflexive Evasion. The extra few seconds allowed her saved by simply reacting allowed her to swiftly grab Meagan by the waste, then dash at top speed to safety.

The sphere descended, and destruction followed. It was absolute in its devastation and fleeting in its duration. The ground under the rocky leviathan was upended, uprooted, and cast outward like waves of water disturbed by a massive boulder. Splashes of debris and rocky earth kicked outward for miles. There was no escaping the annihilation wave.

And yet, exactly that happened. Sarada and Meagan were unharmed, as were, unfortunately, the other two elementals. The living statue, on the other hand, was less so. Whether it was alive or not was unknown, but it was no longer a threat. It had been disabled, its limbs shattered and broken beyond use. Its lower half was glassed and fused with the equally glassed earth beneath it.

Sarada may not have defeated it by her own hands, but she would take this win. She turned to find the other two looking at her passively. Her eyes narrowed as she pointed south-west, toward where Ishtar had last been heading, toward the magma filled mountain range. "Let us pass."
    The Kami Dama had its intended effect - that of a siege weapon directed at an intricate melee. It cut a little closer than intended, Sarada about to cut lay into an opening in the elemental's guard, but both she and Meagan managed to dodge. A Kami Dama of the size Asha'rah had summoned was difficult not to see coming, even if it were hurled at speed from on high. An explosion flattened the surrounding landscape, hills and all, and it was all the living hill could do to erect the most barely adequate of defenses - enough to guarantee its survival, but no more. Its limbs were shattered, its body glassed to the shield of its own making.

Asha'rah floated down onto the battlefield to meet her comrades, a dawning realization pricking slight annoyance within her. She had cut short Sarada's battle, intruded unnecessarily upon the Saiyan Queen's own efforts. Asha'rah had acted so to get to rescuing Ishtar as quickly as possible, though she knew not the oni's condition. How very mortal of her.

"Greetings, Sarada. And my apologies, for both my tardiness and my haste. Your victory over the mountain, and the growth it would bring, should have been yours to claim under most other circumstance."

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    "I am Cthylla of R'lyeh, I am pleased you do not find my vessel...mind-numbingly horrifying. In that I can be assured it is performing its purpose. The inventor served his purpose in this." Cthylla motioned for Asha'rah to take a seat. "It is good that you have some knowledge of Parsic as well, the last to have that knowledge was an oni....and she was far more receptive to my concerns then the others I have viewed thus far. But before I begin....."

Cthylla didn't take a seat as much as float up into a sitting position. "....are you the god of creation for this sphere? my expectations had been far difference in....scale...."
    Asha'rah was, by and large, always seated upon the air. Such was the nature of feather's flight. The exertion had become so minuscule even before she first met Evangeline as to become unnoticeable. But she came to rest upon a nearby chair nonetheless, if for no reason than to help Cthylla feel welcome. She seemed to have had dealings with an oni, and there were precious few of them in the mortal realm. Such an interaction was overwhelmingly likely to have come from Ishtar or Nunlil, likely the former due to her growth in power by now.

Cthylla expressed surprise at the state of what she found the "God of Creation" to be. She seemed to be working with old information then. Very old by mortal standards.

"Your expectations were fair, Cthylla of R'lyeh, at least till the last few dozen millennia or so. To summarize a very complicated story, I picked a fight with Zeno and lost. I am recovering, but at this time remain a shadow of my peak."

She let out the tiniest smidgen of the golden mists of creation, projecting it from her finger away from Cthylla.

"If you seek the God of Creation for this universe though, I am the fallen she."

Default the first Toadian Queen & the Hemirt Toadian Part 1

this takes place in ancient times.

500,000 years ago on Qacriea in the Toadian Kingdom the first Toadian Queen is addressing her subjects saying " Calm down everyone I here your pleads." " I will do something about the savage beast that are attacking our life stock." " I'm going to join lower swamps . " " I heard rumors going on that there's a Toadian living there who met be able to deal with this savage beast."

subject speaks up saying " you mean that rumor that's been going around about this really strong Toadian living inside a cave in the lower swamps?" " my Queen that rumor is merely just a old wives tale." " no such Toadian exist." " mean what Toadian in their right mind would live in cave ?"

Lufia replies to this saying " that's why I have to go to find out rather or not this rumor is true." Lufia begins her join to the lower swamps and after several hours of walking she comes across a cave in the lower swamps. Lufia investigates the cave and in it she finds what in modern times would be a tavern. Lufia looks around saying " okay this place is strange."

voice replies to this saying " wow I was start to think I would never have visitors and then you show up." a muscular figure steps out from the shadows and Lufia looks at the blue musclebound Toadian with red spots saying " wow so the rumors are true a Toadian does live here

and that body ." " it's like it was chisel from stone. "

the musclebound Toadian replies to this saying " you don't loo half bad your self ." " you obviously keep yourself in good shape." Lufia replies to this saying " yeah I do , but I never seen any Toadian with a body like yours." the Muscular Toadian replies to this saying " well your highness I got this body through hard work and discipline."

" living out here in the wilderness I had to build up my body to survive and to protect myself." " I even develop my own combat style called Mahtoesa Hetto no Hwe-Atkam!" " so what brings you to my neck of the woods?" " did you come here for drink or maybe food?

" cause that what this place is. a place to serve food and drink!" " I have figure out a name for it yet, but I'm certain this is going to catch on." Lufia replies to this saying " wait why in the hell would you serve food and drink in a cave?" the muscle bound Toadian replies saying " why not is as good as any other place for serve food and drink."

" plus just look out the scenery that surrounds this cave is simply breathtaking." Lufia replies to this saying "still how to you expect to get any visitors to try your food and drinks if you live in the middle of nowhere." the musclebound Toadian replies to this saying " maybe I'll get more visitors maybe I won't." " I 'm just happy to get my first visitor in a long time. "

" by the way the name is " Vivian Luue ." Toadian Queen replies to this saying " wait your a Luue ?" " I heard that the Luue tribe dead out a long time ago ." Vivian replies to this saying " well as you can see your highness not every member of the Luue tribe die out."

" I'm still here as the last surviving member of my tribe." Lufia replies to this saying " I see okay now can you help deal with some rather nasty beast their are decimating my kingdom's life stock?" Vivian replies to this saying " I do it but on one condition." Lufia replies to this saying " what condition do you have in mind? "

Vivian replies to this saying " oh nothing special your highness." " just that if I do this for you, you have to promise me a place in your castle?" Lufia skin turns yellow as she yells " What?!? " Vivian replies to this saying " look you want me to deal with this problem the Kingdom is having or not?"

" the promise me I have a spot in the castle that's all I ask your highness." Lufia replies to this saying " fine okay I'll let you live in my castle if you take care of the savage beast that have been decimating my kingdom's life stock." " why in the hell do you what to live in my castle anyways." " that such an odd request."

Vivian skin turns bright green as she says " not really and it beats living in a cave." Lufia replies to this saying " well just about anything beats living inside a cave." " now jump on my back your highness ." " we can get to our destination much faster if don't have to slow down my strength.

Vivian hops Toadian Kingdom with Queen Lufia Orpheus on her back incredibly high speeds causing the Lufia to say in shock " wow I never seen any Toadian hop so fast before." Vivian replies to as she's hopping saying " well my speed is all thanks to my training." " now please enjoy the ride your highness will be at the your Kingdom in no time." " you know your skin color platinum with golden spots is extremely rare among Toadians."

Vivian replies to this saying " yeah I know." " my skin color is a occurrence and doesn't happen often." " how did you even know I was a Queen we never met before." Vivian replies to this saying " well I saw your were wearing fancy clothing and you have a crown on your head ."

"so I just put two and two together and came to the conclusion that you were the Queen of the Toadian Kingdom!" " yeah my clothing isn't as fancy as yours and it's pretty much in rags."
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 11-07-2018 at 02:39 AM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    The Kami Dama had its intended effect - that of a siege weapon directed at an intricate melee. It cut a little closer than intended, Sarada about to cut lay into an opening in the elemental's guard, but both she and Meagan managed to dodge. A Kami Dama of the size Asha'rah had summoned was difficult not to see coming, even if it were hurled at speed from on high. An explosion flattened the surrounding landscape, hills and all, and it was all the living hill could do to erect the most barely adequate of defenses - enough to guarantee its survival, but no more. Its limbs were shattered, its body glassed to the shield of its own making.

Asha'rah floated down onto the battlefield to meet her comrades, a dawning realization pricking slight annoyance within her. She had cut short Sarada's battle, intruded unnecessarily upon the Saiyan Queen's own efforts. Asha'rah had acted so to get to rescuing Ishtar as quickly as possible, though she knew not the oni's condition. How very mortal of her.

"Greetings, Sarada. And my apologies, for both my tardiness and my haste. Your victory over the mountain, and the growth it would bring, should have been yours to claim under most other circumstance."
    The progenitor of that epic blast floated down from on high. "Asha'rah." In her hyper-focused attentiveness, she forgot she contacted the fallen goddess about helping her save Ishtar. She agreed without delay, but said she would be running a little late.

What a way to make an entrance, if not a little too close to comfort.

Sarada set her gaze on the broken mass of rock and glass that was once the elemental behemoth, then to Asha'rah. "I'm not worried about it. There are at least two more of these ******* running around, but I'm more worried about find Ishtar and getting the hell off this rock."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

While the Spider-Shrine is left by the four, across the continent news was reaching Kenshiko about the Tiger Temple.

Grampgen, your move from there.

——————

The Bear shrine is located far north of their current location, though once out of the jungle they can easily fly. Only Balon, Ochazuke, and Zaofan were given the information in regards to the location however, so Sasheem and Dash have no idea.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    "Nani...?"

Zaofan cautiously moves to the door, pushing it open to see who's there. After all he's been through lately, a surprise in the kitchen is one less thing he needs.
    Zaofan nudges the door, which swings slowly open.....

...Bright lights, two of them, assault his eyes from the other side...lights increasing in brightness by the moment. He is suddenly aware the floor beneath him is vibrating and a sense of immediate danger takes told.

...and then the passenger train to whom those lights belong smashes through the doorframe, taking the wall with it, as if flies straight into and through the kitchen to a thunderous cacophony of shattering kitchenware and overturned pots.

"If I told you that I'd be spoiling the surprise." Chrona shrugged while leaning against the tree. "...But for the moment, I just need you two to stay put and act like nothings happening...It'll save you a lot of trouble now and me a lot of trouble down the road."

"Grrrr....Don't trust her Ashy. She's one of the familiars that works for Etrina's Papa." Erosa growled, the situation seemingly enough to put the otherwise downcast Erosa into a more alert mood.
    Visions of the maze flashed before Asha'rah's mind. A maze, a deathtrap, a deranged idea of training. Etrina had died, again and again beyond counting, in that small patch of land. It was commendable that she emerged with her sanity as intact as it was, whatever the mental tension that lingered.

"To restrain another from natural urgent action requires trust. Not only have you not earned it, but your master has earned the opposite."

She gave Erosa's hand a squeeze, sending a surge of warmth through the Id's fingers before letting go. Therapy would have to wait. Etrina was facing old demons in the flesh now. Then she straightened her posture, gesturing with her other hand for Erosa to get moving wherever she deemed fit. Despite Asha'rah's personal experiences, Erosa was more intimately connected to this quarrel.

Almost subconsciously, Asha'rah's orbs were sit spinning more quickly, their orbit widening from her neck.

"Lead the way, Erosa."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    While the Spider-Shrine is left by the four, across the continent news was reaching Kenshiko about the Tiger Temple.

Grampgen, your move from there.

——————

The Bear shrine is located far north of their current location, though once out of the jungle they can easily fly. Only Balon, Ochazuke, and Zaofan were given the information in regards to the location however, so Sasheem and Dash have no idea.
    OOC: Is this a way of saying that Dash and Sasheem can't go with them?
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    OOC: Is this a way of saying that Dash and Sasheem can't go with them?
    No, not at all. But the Guardian recognizes that Mara, guardian of the Wolf Shrine, started those three off on the quest and gave them the info to continue it is all.

Dash and Sasheem can keep going on. Balon will happily let them keep tagging along.
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

The progenitor of that epic blast floated down from on high. "Asha'rah." In her hyper-focused attentiveness, she forgot she contacted the fallen goddess about helping her save Ishtar. She agreed without delay, but said she would be running a little late.

Sarada set her gaze on the broken mass of rock and glass that was once the elemental behemoth, then to Asha'rah. "I'm not worried about it. There are at least two more of these ******* running around, but I'm more worried about find Ishtar and getting the hell off this rock."
    Meagan eyed the damage with mixed feelings, then looked up to Asha'rah, "You really don't do much in Half-Measures. Just grateful you left enough planet for us to stand on." she smirked as she spoke, "Welcome to the Isthar Rescue Squad."

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Visions of the maze flashed before Asha'rah's mind. A maze, a deathtrap, a deranged idea of training. Etrina had died, again and again beyond counting, in that small patch of land. It was commendable that she emerged with her sanity as intact as it was, whatever the mental tension that lingered.

"To restrain another from natural urgent action requires trust. Not only have you not earned it, but your master has earned the opposite."

She gave Erosa's hand a squeeze, sending a surge of warmth through the Id's fingers before letting go. Therapy would have to wait. Etrina was facing old demons in the flesh now. Then she straightened her posture, gesturing with her other hand for Erosa to get moving wherever she deemed fit. Despite Asha'rah's personal experiences, Erosa was more intimately connected to this quarrel.

Almost subconsciously, Asha'rah's orbs were sit spinning more quickly, their orbit widening from her neck.

"Lead the way, Erosa."
    "....Right, lets go...." Erosa got up, passing a weary eye on Chrona who shrugged her shoulders with a passive look in her eyes.

"How bothersome.....but if that's the case at the least my trust is not in the negative, correct? What if I were to tell you that I don't particularly care for my master at the moment, What would you think, hmm? A lie perhaps? What if I also told you that the predictable action your do intent on performing is the one my master is counting on you to perform. I'm time...I know the future....and believe me when I tell you there isn't a timeline where you charge in to that home now that doesn't involve you losing something dear to you. Maybe the girl, maybe the id....maybe both....the Cook....the Oni.....I couldn't tell you which, but one of them hangs on a string of fate so frayed it would only take a breeze...or an idiot....to snap it."

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    No, not at all. But the Guardian recognizes that Mara, guardian of the Wolf Shrine, started those three off on the quest and gave them the info to continue it is all.

Dash and Sasheem can keep going on. Balon will happily let them keep tagging along.
    IC: Dash stows the helmet in a storage capsule, then follows Zaofana nd hte others on their quest. For as long as they allow her to accompany them, she will and perhaps she'll learn from them as well.

"In that we are in accord." Asha'rah nodded, her nod as weighty as her personage was weightless.

"....Right, lets go...." Erosa got up, passing a weary eye on Chrona who shrugged her shoulders with a passive look in her eyes.

"How bothersome.....but if that's the case at the least my trust is not in the negative, correct? What if I were to tell you that I don't particularly care for my master at the moment, What would you think, hmm? A lie perhaps? What if I also told you that the predictable action your do intent on performing is the one my master is counting on you to perform. I'm time...I know the future....and believe me when I tell you there isn't a timeline where you charge in to that home now that doesn't involve you losing something dear to you. Maybe the girl, maybe the id....maybe both....the Cook....the Oni.....I couldn't tell you which, but one of them hangs on a string of fate so frayed it would only take a breeze...or an idiot....to snap it."
    Parsic, too, had not been fond of her master. Yet they were bound to obedience all the same.

"I believe you. By all accounts I have encountered, your master has long fallen into the abyss of his own obsession."

Her hands returned to the lotus position, in harmony as she followed Erosa, "but we make our own destiny. That is why we strive. Sit back, if you have become apathetic like Zurvan. Step forward, if fire like Ishtar burns within you. Help us, enlighten us or try to stop us. But I will not be fate's plaything."

As Asha'rah made her way towards the building, she reached out, sensing who would be found inside.
    Last edited by Lord Falcon; 11-08-2018 at 06:58 PM.