Page 431 of 985 FirstFirst ... 331381421427428429430431432433434435441481531931 ... LastLast
Results 6,451 to 6,465 of 14769
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tendrin View Post
    I think I'm dying from irony over here.
    If you're thinking Trump, he's none of those, he's crazy. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tazirai View Post
    If you're thinking Trump, he's none of those, he's crazy. Lol
    So what is happening with "the caravan" which was the biggest issue in America a week ago? Haven't seen Mr. Afraid of rain mention it.
    There came a time when the Old Gods died! The Brave died with the Cunning! The Noble perished locked in battle with unleashed Evil! It was the last day for them! An ancient era was passing in fiery holocaust!

Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by WestPhillyPunisher View Post
    Trump I can understand, attending more than one ceremony for fallen soldiers was probably more than his tiny, military hating mind could handle. As for Red Grant, what the hell was his excuse? "Mother" (a.k.a. his wife) wouldn't let him out of the house yesterday?
    Just presenting a united front. He can't do better than Trump without encouraging speculation and praise. Trump wouldn't be able to stand it. He'd get rid of him.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't Eddie Munster leaving politics at the end of the year? If both Trump and Pence are sent packing, would Ryan want the job, even if it's to keep Pelosi out of the Oval Office?

====================

Republicans Are Casting Doubt On Normal Election Processes For The Sake Of Winning

By characterizing basic safeguards as illegitimate, Rick Scott and President Trump are undermining democracy.

Urging Florida To Ignore Military Votes Fits Trump’s True Pattern With The Troops

From attacking a former POW to nixing a cemetery visit, the president has often disrespected service members. Let's not forget Trump's heartless attack of a Gold Star family because they were Muslim-American and dared to criticize him. Short and sweet: Cadet Bone Spurs DOES NOT give a **** about the military.

Trump Reportedly Plans To Fire DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen In Coming Weeks

“The Secretary is honored to lead the men and women” of the Department of Homeland Security, an agency spokesman said after the Washington Post report. Yo, WBE, better ready that Oompa Loompa whistle!

Trump Approves Major Disaster Declaration For California As Deadly Wildfires Rage On

Days earlier, the president had blamed California for the fires and threatened to cut off federal funding. It must've hurt Dolt45 to approve that declaration given how he's holding a grudge against the state which he lost to Hillary. Meanwhile....

The Camp Fire Is Now The Deadliest Wildfire In California’s History

The blaze, raging in the northern part of the state, is also California’s most destructive fire ever.
    So yeah, Sec. Nielsen is gone soon. It's sort of like the New York Yankees in the 1980s. Whenever I read in the back pages of the NY Daily News that the Yankees manager had "...the full support of Mr. Steinbrenner," I knew that he was gone within a week or two.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieHavoc View Post
    The past few pages crack me up.

It's hilarious that people think there's anything to be done about our corrupt, broken political system.

We live in a country built by slave owners and designed to benefit rich white men. This **** was destined to fail.
    People like you are the real poison killing this country.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    People like you are the real poison killing this country.
    I find it best to ignore him and JBatmanFan ... they don't often contribute anything worthwhile anymore.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby101 View Post
    So what is happening with "the caravan" which was the biggest issue in America a week ago? Haven't seen Mr. Afraid of rain mention it.
    Hmm! Now that you've mentioned it, Rain Man hasn't bellowed about how the brown skinned enemy is at the gates lately. I suspect he's been distracted by the loss of the House to the Democrats.

Spoken for truth. If Dolt45 jettisons Nielsen and Major Dad, followed by Baghdad Betty taking a powder, who among them would open up about how much of clusterfuck that White House is? My money's on Kelly, he's ex-military and isn't afraid of a lightweight like Trump, as for Nielsen, she'll knuckle under and keep quiet while Sanders, every bit the cretin like her dad, won't need an NDA to take whatever secrets she has about Trump to the grave.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

Revolution is for people in cirumstances like those in North Korea.
    All we really need to affect change in this country is campaign finance reform and and a boost in Congressional staffing. Once politicians aren't relying on money from outside donors and lobbyists for information they'll be free to actually legistlate with their conciences and make decisions based on factual information from reliable sources.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

CNN is suing the White House to get Jim Acosta's press pass restored

can't say that I can remember a time since Nixon when there was this much animus between the press and the WH. Trump only makes it worse by cozying up with Fox News.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Just found out about this ugliness:

'This isn't who we are': Viral Nazi salute photo of Wisconsin high school promgoers draws widespread condemnation

It’s a tradition that dates back many years.

Before spring prom at Baraboo High School, photos are taken on the front steps of the courthouse because it’s a large enough spot to fit everyone in. Photos are taken of couples as well as pictures of just the girls and just the boys.

A disturbing photo taken of the male prom-goers last spring has gone viral because it shows many of the Baraboo students with their arms upraised in Nazi salutes.

I'm sure Trump is creaming his boxers while staring at that picture of those boys. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if he's already considering holding his next rally there so he can schmooze with them.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

https://www.msnbc.com/bagman

I've been listening to a new podcast hosted by Rachel Maddow called Bag Man. It talks about the grifting scandal of Vice President Agnew. Agnew was Nixon's vice president and his scandal had nothing to do with watergate. Its been an interesting listen so far. And in the most recent episode you found out that the schemers in the executive branch enlisted George Bush Sr to help put pressure on the investigators. Though that's just the tip of the iceburg. There is just so much mess that helps put what's happening now into context.

Just found out about this ugliness:

'This isn't who we are': Viral Nazi salute photo of Wisconsin high school promgoers draws widespread condemnation

I'm sure Trump is creaming his boxers while staring at that picture of those boys. Hell, it wouldn't surprise me if he's already considering holding his next rally there so he can schmooze with them.
    I like how the guy in the blue suit and red bowtie at the top right is just stone face. LOL. At least one of them is taking this seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    I think Pence would be better for the country now.

I think, long term, surviving Trump for 2 more years and praying the blue wave actually exists would be better for the country long term. But that is playing a dangerous game if Dems can't come up with anyway to beat him.
    Frankly, I wonder if we're not better off with Trump behind the desk. I sort of prefer an incompetent Republican in the White House rather than the opposite.
    The Cover Contest Weekly Winners ThreadSo much winning!!

"When fascism comes to America it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying a cross." - Sinclair Lewis

“It’s your party and you can cry if you want to.” - Captain Europe

Quote Originally Posted by ChadH View Post
    Frankly, I wonder if we're not better off with Trump behind the desk. I sort of prefer an incompetent Republican in the White House rather than the opposite.
    It depends on how important you view foreign policy. Trump is already doing everything the far right wants on the home front, while destroying any alliances and agreements he can on the foreign front. Pence will keep doing the former, but might tone down the latter.

Pence, I am certain, would have kept up the Iran deal as long as it was certified they were keeping up their end, and I doubt he would have pulled out of the Trans-Pacific Partnership (although there would have been some renegotiation) and wouldn't have been as tariff happy.