Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Cyclops and Wolverine kissing each other
    Quote Originally Posted by Rover View Post
    Rosenberg said it's something we're not ready for
    Right? During Schism I kept waiting for someone to say "oh just **** already"

New team line up, Cyclops, Wolverine, The Black King, Rachel, X

What a pointless thread. I came in here to see an actual image

If it's a team line up, I assume made up of people that are not in Age Of X-Man. That would leave who? Cyclops, Wolverine, Magik, Rogue, Gambit, Monet and Forge (I think Monet and Forge aren't in AOX?) Also possibly Rachel and Sunspot. And the big one - Emma. Is there anyone else who hasn't been shown in the AOX covers?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    If it's a team line up, I assume made up of people that are not in Age Of X-Man. That would leave who? Cyclops, Wolverine, Magik, Rogue, Gambit, Monet and Forge (I think Monet and Forge aren't in AOX?) Also possibly Rachel and Sunspot. And the big one - Emma. Is there anyone else who hasn't been shown in the AOX covers?
    I remember seeing Forge somewhere else though and not in Red because I thought "Geez he gets around without doing much"

The Emma thing gets me because Nate is a telepath, so that would mean ALL telepaths would you know feel it. Also apparently broadcasting to the world makes you the strongest mutant ever...which Emma did in Death of X, so does that make her the most powerful mutant on the planet? LOL it's just funny these things that marvel comes up with that they don't pay any attention to because apparently there aren't any editors.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Cyclops and Wolverine kissing each other
    Or Nate and Jean kissing each other!

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    I remember seeing Forge somewhere else though and not in Red because I thought "Geez he gets around without doing much"

The Emma thing gets me because Nate is a telepath, so that would mean ALL telepaths would you know feel it. Also apparently broadcasting to the world makes you the strongest mutant ever...which Emma did in Death of X, so does that make her the most powerful mutant on the planet? LOL it's just funny these things that marvel comes up with that they don't pay any attention to because apparently there aren't any editors.
    Because FEATS! - I don't know. Editorial is almost non existent when it comes to continuity. I also forgot Havok, and I think the members of X-Force aren't shown on AOX either - Warpath, Shatterstar, Cable, Domino, etc. But I'm assuming that Havok is in prison and X-Force is doing their own thing. I also forgot I didn't see other New Mutants though they could show up in the student book - Wolfsbane, Cypher, Karma.

I don't know that I'm really going to follow all that much of AOX (marvelous and the prison one, maybe giving Extremists and X-Tracts a first issue run. I'd just like to know what's going to go on in the "real world".

please have a token minority so i can rag on the book please have a token minority so i can rag on the book please have a token minority so i can-

*sees cover* Wow he was right, I never would've expected a cover that has Polaris, Jean and Iceman in the same country.

(No cover's out yet I'm just screwing around)
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    please have a token minority so i can rag on the book please have a token minority so i can rag on the book please have a token minority so i can-
    Wolverine's Canadian. There's your minority.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post

Maybe the X-office plans to scale down telepathy usage going forwards and so establish here that this feat is a big deal (which it should be) and not something done weekly by most telepaths?

Would not be a bad idea imo, as Marvel seem to have maxed out TP feats unless most stories want to go cosmic.

Maybe with some lucky Marvel gonna release the solicits for Uncanny earlier to get some hype. It was the top book for november

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Maybe with some lucky Marvel gonna release the solicits for Uncanny earlier to get some hype. It was the top book for november
    Good for them, would have been a little embarrassing to miss the top spot with over 30 variant covers.

BANNED

Just figured it's what these were part of:

... so yeah, team reveal.

Hopefully Emma is there whose the girl with the whited out eyes? A Cuckoo?
    Attached Images Attached Images