Page 455 of 719 FirstFirst ... 355405445451452453454455456457458459465505555 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,825 of 10777

I missed Cleric's birthday?! Damn!

The best I could get on such short notice were the Rolling Stones.

Words are exhausting lately, so I have an idea.

It is a poor idea and one I shall share with all of you.

Also covering my ass with a belated birthday present, Happy Birthday Cleric!

EDIT: Pick 2 choices, and this time you can vote for your own character.

...I'll see where we're at Wednesday morning (Something o'clock PST) and see if I can get something out by Friday or Saturday.
    Last edited by grampagen; 12-17-2018 at 04:12 PM.

Also Falcon, in light of the recent loggerheads such that it appears that everyone's dunking on Asha'rah, I'd like to take a moment and clarify that Ochazuke's current cross-examination is mostly for the sake of shedding light on the issue and, in a manner of speaking brokering a truce - if only for the moment - between her and Ishtar.

There's some tense character work coming out of all this, though, and I'm enjoying it so far

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    I missed Cleric's birthday?! Damn!

The best I could get on such short notice were the Rolling Stones.

Grinthorn: *Has the Rolling Stones killed*

I want to say that the conversation between Asha'rah, Ishtar, and Ochazuke has been extremely engaging. My compliments to the three of you.

For a game set in Dragonball, there has been a wealth of character development and growth.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    Words are exhausting lately, so I have an idea.

It is a poor idea and one I shall share with all of you.

Also covering my ass with a belated birthday present, Happy Birthday Cleric!

EDIT: Pick 2 choices, and this time you can vote for your own character.

...I'll see where we're at Wednesday morning (Something o'clock PST) and see if I can get something out by Friday or Saturday.
    Eeey, it's been a while since I've gotten a grampagen exclusive.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    I want to say that the conversation between Asha'rah, Ishtar, and Ochazuke has been extremely engaging. My compliments to the three of you.

For a game set in Dragonball, there has been a wealth of character development and growth.
    For something Dragon Ball-related in general, there has been a wealth of character development and growth. And far more than "OH YEAH WELL NOW I'M LEGENDARY SSJ4 BLUE GOD OF DESTRUCTION" etc etc.

Name: Otatop IV

Race/Species: Saiyan

Height/Weight: 6'4/235 lbs

Appearance:

Props to the artist, Maniaxoi

Power Level: 550,000

Style: Saiyan-Do

Techniques:

• Galick Gun - The classic Saiyan beam
    • Orga Blaster - A mighty blast fired from one hand. Can destroy a planet with ease. It taught only to Saiyan monarchs.
    • Might Makes Right - Allows Otatop to increase his power by a measure of six.
    • King's Ransom - An aura that intimidates those weaker than Otatop and makes those stronger than him extremely wary and cautious of him.

Items:

• Personal pod
    • Personal guards
    • Medallion of Monarchy
    • Scouter

Special:
    • Battle lust
    • Insatiable hunger
    • Thirst for conquest
    • Oozaru transformation

History:

Otatop IV was the oldest of three children birthed by Otatop III, the king of the Saiyan race at the time. Like many before him, Otatop III was a believer in communication and cooperation with other races. It was his belief that peace was only possible if all races worked together to achieve it. That meant venturing forth and brokering treaties and alliances with other planets that stood to benefit all involved, not just one party or the other.

His eldest son vehemently disagreed. Otatop IV was a prideful boy who believed that because they were the strongest race – or rather, had the potential to become the strongest – Saiyan had the right to rule over the universe. This was a point of contention all the way to his father's death. When IV ascended to the throne, as was custom, he started to plan out the path to his dream – a universe ruled by the Saiyan race.

III's best friend and guardian of the planet Vocado, Ceriac, did all he could to convince IV that the path of conquest would only lead to their race's downfall, not exultation. IV ignored him and did all he could to proceed as planned. The two struggled against each other, constantly butting heads over which direction to take the planet. When it became grossly evident that IV wasn't going to change his mind, Ceriac made preparations to kill him before it was too late. This scheme got back to IV, who in turned ordered that Ceriac be executed for treason. Ceriac mysteriously vanished days before he was due to be arrested.

With him out of the way, there was nothing to stop IV from going ahead with his propaganda campaign. Over the next decade, Vocado was bombarded with Might Makes Right, the slogan of Otatop's campaign. He emphasized that the universe was theirs for the taking, because their strength was unmatched.

Along with variations of the above message, he also erased any and all mention of the likes of Vocado, the Saiyan who liberated the race from Glacier's control and served as the planet's first king. Gone were the stories of his kind-hearrted disposition and willingness to not only co-inhabit Vocado with other races, but also take on a non-Saiyan woman as his mate. In their places were stories of his savage, primal rage, brute strength, and how he had multiple wives.

In addition, he secretly had any and all half-breeds slaughtered until the entire planet was of pure blood. While doing so, he planted the seeds that would eventually sprout into the intense hatred for half-breeds that pureblooded Saiyans felt.

He was met with endless resistance by the generation that grew up with his father as king. Protests, and even a civil war was waged for the soul of the planet and the future of the race. IV and his followers won out, and those that opposed him were exiled.

Fifteen years after his campaign began, the Saiyan went on their first conquest. It was a little known race. After slaughtering the population, they sold the planet to a race of intergalactic black market slavers known as the Junjo.

The Saiyans got a taste of conquest, and their naturally high competitive spirits and love of battle compelled them to have more. Just as Otatop IV wanted.

Thus began the sorrowful tale of the Saiyans, terrors of the universe.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Cyke View Post
    For something Dragon Ball-related in general, there has been a wealth of character development and growth. And far more than "OH YEAH WELL NOW I'M LEGENDARY SSJ4 BLUE GOD OF DESTRUCTION" etc etc.
    Thanks everyone! A lot of deep thought has been drawn out lately.

...Also been nodding off earlier and earlier of late. I'll finish up the post when I wake up.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Falcon View Post
    Thanks everyone! A lot of deep thought has been drawn out lately.

...Also been nodding off earlier and earlier of late. I'll finish up the post when I wake up.
    That'll give me time to respond. Hopefully.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Retired Overlord

Erosa Technique

Dissociative Psychosomatic Circus
    Ultimate Id Technique - Requires expending all 5 magicite charges and suspends charging until the technique ends. Erosa splits into 5 copies of herself, each based on a stage of her evolution and each having a power level equal to her normal max PL as well as the basic Erosa kit of techniques minus magicite charging. Each Erosa can operate independently and share information via a Id Hive Mind.

Erosa Egg
    Erosa Larva
    Erosa Pupa
    Erosa Adult
    Erosa Mother

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Erosa Technique

Ultimate Id Technique - Requires expending all 5 magicite charges and suspends charging until the technique ends. Erosa splits into 5 copies of herself, each based on a stage of her evolution and each having a power level equal to her normal max PL as well as the basic Erosa kit of techniques minus magicite charging. Each Erosa can operate independently and share information via a Id Hive Mind.

Erosa Egg
    Erosa Larva
    Erosa Pupa
    Erosa Adult
    Erosa Mother
    I really like this
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by MrSandman View Post
    Erosa Technique

Erosa Egg
    Erosa Larva
    Erosa Pupa
    Erosa Adult
    Erosa Mother
    I've done something similar once for an RPG character long, long time ago only each aspect had it's own unique power set. Aside from cloning, I'm not sure what the advantage there is to having different aspects if they all have the same power levels and power sets.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Retired Overlord

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I've done something similar once for an RPG character long, long time ago only each aspect had it's own unique power set. Aside from cloning, I'm not sure what the advantage there is to having different aspects if they all have the same power levels and power sets.
    Think of it like a customized Multi-form. Though the future is always open to further customizing.....but it might get a bit crasy if I gave each their own power set.

Bruce, I'll be back later tonight. Tonight or tomorrow we can pick up the training.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

I'm back as well.

Cleric, I'm going to assume that Zaofan took back (what's left of) Erosa's soup and gave it to Chuan during the time skip.