Page 239 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1391892292352362372382392402412422432492893397391239 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Again let Braun win it at the RR and go for there. We don't need to basically repeat the Roman vs. Brock storyline, just with Seth this time.

So I'm guessing that if Lacey Evans gets called up as teased, that she's probably going to Raw. Heavy Machinery should go there to imo since the Raw Tag Team Division needs them far more.

Lars Sullivan is Raw-bound as well I bet, it's already the brand of monsters anyway.

Nikki Cross and EC3 should got to SDL imo.
    I would switch Lars with EC3. EC3 is kind of a Mix type heel. Lars would stand out more as a monster on Smackdown than Raw.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Apparently Vince is rethinking Rollins facing Lesnar at Wrestlemania. Either way, the Universal Championship has a long way of being relevant. The Raw Women's Championship has taken over as the most prestigious on the Raw brand.
    Just get the championship off of Brock. Ambrose stabbing everyone in the back for the IC title just seems ridiculous.

They should just make a Legends title or something for the part-timers. Or make the US belt the part-time belt. Something like that ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    They should just make a Legends title or something for the part-timers. Or make the US belt the part-time belt. Something like that ...
    As stupid as Crown Jewel was. The idea of having part timers compete once a year for that award works.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Apparently Vince is rethinking Rollins facing Lesnar at Wrestlemania. Either way, the Universal Championship has a long way of being relevant. The Raw Women's Championship has taken over as the most prestigious on the Raw brand.
    I think Rollins being a fighting work horse Universal champion would go a long ways towards helping the Universal title, since he's basically everything Brock isn't. So I'm hoping Rollins wins the Rumble and goes on to beat Lesnar at Wrestlemania. I think Rollins right now is probably the best long term bet for being RAWs top guy, at least till Roman comes back.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    THat's almost what the Universal title at this point. Maybe they should just bring back the big gold belt to act as the RAW world title and allow part timers like Lesnar or Cena to compete for the Universal belt.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I would switch Lars with EC3. EC3 is kind of a Mix type heel. Lars would stand out more as a monster on Smackdown than Raw.
    I agree. Lars will be more effective on the Smackdown brand where he won't have to compete with Braun for the role of the top monster.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    As stupid as Crown Jewel was. The idea of having part timers compete once a year for that award works.
    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    THat's almost what the Universal title at this point. Maybe they should just bring back the big gold belt to act as the RAW world title and allow part timers like Lesnar or Cena to compete for the Universal belt.
    Either of those work, too.

Make it a spinner belt, too. HEHE!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    https://twitter.com/JDfromNY206 is he still not satisfied?
    nope
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvxT95ZtCHU
    Last edited by steve2275; 12-18-2018 at 05:03 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Mustafa Ali is officially a member of the Smackdown roster. Along with the Lucha House Party and Lio Rush on Raw looks like 205 live is no longer a purgatory.

If nothing else on Smackdown I loved them giving the Good Bros/Sanity some tv time and potentially setting up feuds for them. Usos, New Day, Bar are great, but the Good Bros summed it up you can't do it every week even if they're great matches.

Smackdown's wwe title, and women's title are already great just need to tweak the tag division and fix the mid card.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Ali celebrates his official call-up to SDL by not only pinning the WWE Champion, but also smashing Bryan's face in with his knee, lol.

I don't get why they had to get rid of page

Astonishing Member

as im watching I wonder how sdlive has vince on it as does raw yet raw sucks in comparison
    pretty good kick from the 6' 7" tex furguson intercepted by chad 2 badd

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    If nothing else on Smackdown I loved them giving the Good Bros/Sanity some tv time and potentially setting up feuds for them. Usos, New Day, Bar are great, but the Good Bros summed it up you can't do it every week even if they're great matches.

Smackdown's wwe title, and women's title are already great just need to tweak the tag division and fix the mid card.
    bring in heavy machinery and you have a stacked tag division
    faces h m usos new day the good brothers
    heels the bar sanity

then again raw need h m more than sdlive
    Last edited by steve2275; 12-18-2018 at 11:53 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player