Page 22 of 744 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122522 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    QDJ is next. They gon de-age her following her BP 2 appearance in 2021

N'Kano gonna reappear as a young buck too; he gon be the Wakandan Gon of hxh fame

I'm tryna tell yall...

2021 + 6-8 months (or however long it usually takes marvel to scramble and make things like the movies)

Vibraxas gon be the next big thing

Watch

Fantastic Force movie incoming
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Mighty Member

So now we have a Black Panther novel: "Black Panther: The Young Prince." I will have to check this out. It's on audible too!!! Looks like I am a little late to the party. Too busy to be on the forum much lately.

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Panther.../dp/1484787641

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    Avengers is pure set up by the way and a full T'challa issue

I have no real reason why and it really is just Aaron wanting to go a little "wacky Aaron" but I actually enjoyed the Agents of Wakanda ****.
    I'm torn. On the one hand, I like the idea of the Agents of Wakanda. It's a really cool concept, and he uses some old characters well.

OTOH, I wish it was a Black Panther spinoff. There's absolutely no reason why this has to be in Avengers, and the cast is so big, it reminds me unpleasantly of Jonathan Hickman's "Avengers Machine".

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    I'm torn. On the one hand, I like the idea of the Agents of Wakanda. It's a really cool concept, and he uses some old characters well.

OTOH, I wish it was a Black Panther spinoff. There's absolutely no reason why this has to be in Avengers, and the cast is so big, it reminds me unpleasantly of Jonathan Hickman's "Avengers Machine".
    Course, the upside of this being Avengers rather than a Black Panther spin off is that this becomes "important." It's not just some new satellite book floating around waiting to be cancelled. This group likely will become central to the MU and whever big events marvel has planned.

Quote Originally Posted by taozen View Post
    So now we have a Black Panther novel: "Black Panther: The Young Prince." I will have to check this out. It's on audible too!!! Looks like I am a little late to the party. Too busy to be on the forum much lately.

https://www.amazon.com/Black-Panther.../dp/1484787641
    Its pretty decent. A good novel for middle school readers.

You really want to potentially leave this in the hands of a topical writer picked by Coates? We got lucky with Browne and Evans, but I'd don't think we should roll the dice too much. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    You really want to potentially leave this in the hands of a topical writer picked by Coates? We got lucky with Browne and Evans, but I'd don't think we should roll the dice too much. lol
    Nah, I just want T'Challa to be able to field cool Wakandan resources without the Avengers getting in the way.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    I change my mind, Trevante Rhodes should play Blade.
    Can he do a British accent? That's my only real push I'd have with Blade - I'd like that they go with a comics accurate British origin. It'll help distinguish him from the Wesley Snipe films as well.

Anyway, the Avengers issue had some fun out of the box thinking from T'Challa throughout that I appreciated.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Trevante Rhodes is from Louisiana. Let that man play Dr. Voodoo.
    Pull List:

Marvel Comics: Venom, X-Men, Black Panther, Captain America, Eternals, Warhammer 40000.
    DC Comics: The Last God
    Image: Decorum

Maybe keep agents of Wakanda in the Avengers book for awhile then grab a A list writer and A list artist and move it to it's own book? That way it gets attention from Avengers but then when it comes time to Branch maybe it's been established enough that people will buy. I Know alot of wasp fans would buy it to see Jan in action

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    Can he do a British accent? That's my only real push I'd have with Blade - I'd like that they go with a comics accurate British origin. It'll help distinguish him from the Wesley Snipe films as well.
    He was solid in Bird Box but I don't know if he's more Michael B. Jordan (limited but great in the right role) or Chadwick Boseman (actor's actor). Haven't watched Moonlight.

I felt a young Idris Elba would've been perfect if we wanted that Wesley nostalgia but with the British origins. I feel John Boyega is the ideal route to go (have a whole new take), but if i recall he ain't about that life.

Quote Originally Posted by Things Fall Apart View Post
    Trevante Rhodes is from Louisiana. Let that man play Dr. Voodoo.
    So he can pull off the accent?

I change my mind back, let him play Voodoo!

(even tho he looks more like Blade... or 50 Cent..)
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Maybe keep agents of Wakanda in the Avengers book for awhile then grab a A list writer and A list artist and move it to it's own book? That way it gets attention from Avengers but then when it comes time to Branch maybe it's been established enough that people will buy. I Know alot of wasp fans would buy it to see Jan in action
    I can live with that.

Read Avengers 12.. for sure T'Challa be boss moding this. The reveal at the end is long over due and I'm excited to see that character come back for some (hopefully soon) high octane action. Also given the size of The Agents of Wakanda roster, I also agree that it should definitely become it's own spin off. I would like to see a few more Wakandans on it, but I am liking how Okoye is getting the promotion and is T'Challas Right hand. Good stuff

It's a rotating position right? By the time War of Realms rolls around and the Avengers are dealing with it, a person relevant to that arc will be the new member?

There is one inviteable fact that T'Challa isn't always be leader of the Avengers and pretty much the default setting of Black Panther is isolanist. Why is this important because putting the concept out in the air now opens it up for when T'Challa inevitable has bitter split up with Avengers and Agents of Wakanda really become "The Agents of Wakanda".

It is a win win Black Panthers fans if the concept stick around as then Agents of Wakanda is the default Shield organization in Marvel and Black Panther becomes sort of Nick Fury spymaster role making him and wakanda key players in stories. If the concept doesn't stick around the idea of bunch of Wakanda agents is a brilliant idea which I think just about everyone see that and I will be surprised if it isn't used in the future.