Page 916 of 1385 FirstFirst ... 4168168669069129139149159169179189199209269661016 ... LastLast
Results 13,726 to 13,740 of 20773
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    How's their packaging? I was going to pre order from DCBS but haven't seen a listing
    IST also owns Tales of Wonder.

I Just want the DM cover for ASM vol.4.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    As I missed out on the Claremont/Lee omni's, would it be worth it to get the Dissolution & Rebirth epic collection? Is that relatively the same as the first omni?

If it is, is there a good alternative to omni 2? Thanks.
    The omnis are:

Vol. 1 - Uncanny X-Men #244-269, Annual #13
    Vol. 2 - Uncanny X-Men #273-280, X-Factor #63-70, X-Men #1-11, Ghost Rider #26-27

X-Tinction agenda has its own OHC and sits neatly between the two omnis.

The Epics are:

Vol. 17 - Uncanny X-Men #248-267
    Vol. 19 - Uncanny X-Men #278-80 & Annual #15, X-Factor #65-70, X-Men #1-3

While they're not fully matching those two Epics plus the eventual vols. 18 & 20 will cover nearly all of the comics in the omnis less Uncanny #244-247 & Annual #13 but plus X-Tinction Agenda and Annuals #14 & 15.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    I hope the DM cover for the Thanos Infinity Origins Omni won't be in short supply like all the other have been recently, but it probably will be.
    The regular cover does not fit the book at all! Again, why not just let Starlin, the guy who's art is in the majority of the book, do a new cover? He'd be happy to do so!
    Assuming you're not being sarcastic...it's rather unlikely. Not only is he once again in a mood with Marvel (on the comics side of things), he injured his hand some time back and last I heard was no longer able to draw.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by copywrite View Post
    IST also owns Tales of Wonder.
    Yes but this doesn't necessarily mean the practice the same shipping habits, unless their orders dispatch from the same facility i guess. Have you ordered from them before?
    Last edited by awayne83; 02-14-2019 at 10:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by bomaya View Post
    Assuming you're not being sarcastic...it's rather unlikely. Not only is he once again in a mood with Marvel (on the comics side of things), he injured his hand some time back and last I heard was no longer able to draw.
    But he's been pumping out those Thanos books fairly regularly - one just came out last month. But yeah, he didn't do the art - hadn't heard about the hand injury.

Quote Originally Posted by awayne83 View Post
    Yes but this doesn't necessarily mean the practice the same shipping habits, unless their orders dispatch from the same facility i guess. Have you ordered from them before?
    I've ordered from both and highly recommend them. Books well packed and tracking provided immediately (from an IST labeled account no matter which you order from).

But he's been pumping out those Thanos books fairly regularly - one just came out last month. But yeah, he didn't do the art - hadn't heard about the hand injury.
    These days you can write without even having to lift a finger. Use dragon crank out the script and send it off to the artist.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Seeker View Post
    I've ordered from both and highly recommend them. Books well packed and tracking provided immediately (from an IST labeled account no matter which you order from).
    Much appreciated!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by OldManBrian View Post
    I know I'll prefer the DM variant for this, but has anybody even seen the standard cover yet? If so, I'd really appreciate if someone posted it here.
    ASM 4 standard cover by Frank Cho:
    image.jpg
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Thank you, I'll at least grab the Mutant Genesis Epic as well. Would you recommend the Vol. 17 Epic when that's out or the X-Tinction Agenda TPB?
    You mean Vol. 18? Yes, definitely! Jim Lee's core run on Uncanny X-Men is #267-277 so that'll be one of the most popular volumes when it's eventually released. Also, Uncanny under Claremont isn't the easiest series to understand if you read it with gaps in it.

I like the Frank Cho Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus vol.4 cover very much.
    I will try for the DM version, but for sure will not lose any sleep if I have to
    take the Cho cover.............. unlike the Conan and Captain Marvel regular covers.

The Thanos books lead to the latest problem. A plot he'd had simmering in those for a while and approved years back was then duplicated in Donny Cates' book (IIRC) and editorial told him that he'd have to change his. Understandably he wasn't happy about that.