View Poll Results: Which Missing X-Character Are You Most Excited To See Return?

Voters
109. You may not vote on this poll
  • X

11 10.09%
  • Citizen X (Sunspot)

50 45.87%
  • Dust

37 33.94%
  • Hellion

43 39.45%
  • Indra

13 11.93%
  • Doop

2 1.83%
  • Mystique

21 19.27%
  • The Brotherhood

22 20.18%
  • Lady Deathstrike

8 7.34%
  • Strong Guy

13 11.93%
  • The Raksha

5 4.59%
  • Poison

2 1.83%
  • Blink

31 28.44%
  • Ink

5 4.59%
  • Other

21 19.27%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dante Milton View Post
    At this point Sunspot's absence is glaring, there better be a good explanation for where he's been when he eventually shows up again.
    Tell me about it. I hope Sunspot comes back in an epic way.

Extraordinary Member

I would be cool with Sprite. She's not your typical Asian girl character. She was playful and cute and her whole budding romance with Evan was sweet.

And it means Jia isn't dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I found it enjoyable but I think that may just be me obsessing over Rodriguez' art and paneling.

I recall the issue being that the group was stuck in the play of Aladdin, with all of the members taking roles of the cast. Nocturne, who played the role of Shahrazad, decided to take up her role as Caliph Doom's wife, to read him stories to restore order to the people as well as have some kind of stability in her life with her dealing with the loss of some of her friends.
    I hated how dirty Ahmed did Nocturne in the series, bringing her back only to dump her off in some bumblefuck Aladdin reality that practically ensures that she’s off the table. What a waste of a great and original character.

I think he had to dump her in a hurry, since the next (two issue) arc would be the book's last. It was cancelled, partly due to sales, but also because Ahmed was assigned Ms. Marvel.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    Roberto was picked up by Falcon. They have flown away together to look for an AU where editorial and writers remember their recent accomplishments, or at least that they exist.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by Rosebunse View Post
    I would be cool with Sprite. She's not your typical Asian girl character. She was playful and cute and her whole budding romance with Evan was sweet.

And it means Jia isn't dead.
    I mean the only personality trait she had was being so studious that she stayed up all night to study. If that's not a one dimensional stereotype I don't know what is

She probably only existed so they could keep one of Kitty Pryde's former codenames active. She even explicitly named herself after the then-Jean Grey School headmistress.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    I think he had to dump her in a hurry, since the next (two issue) arc would be the book's last. It was cancelled, partly due to sales, but also because Ahmed was assigned Ms. Marvel.
    Considering that they went back to 616 after that whole Aladdin thing, he could have easily had her jump off there once they returned. That would at least leave her available for a future writer. Hell she has friends and associates in 616 from her time there so it would’ve been perfect if not her original reality. Instead, he dumped her off in some reality that no one is ever gonna look back on so she’s as good as gone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    She probably only existed so they could keep one of Kitty Pryde's former codenames active. She even explicitly named herself after the then-Jean Grey School headmistress.

Actually Logan gave her the code name and I’m pretty sure by that point Storm was headmistress since after the O5 showed up Kitty stepped down to train them.
    Last edited by Kurolegacy; 02-18-2019 at 05:40 PM.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Lol took me awhile to realize that was a user name lol.

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    With the current state of the X-books, I fear that may be a monkey paw wish.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    I mean the only personality trait she had was being so studious that she stayed up all night to study. If that's not a one dimensional stereotype I don't know what is
    That was hardly her only thing. And she was up so late because she didn't need to sleep due to her mutation.

Uncanny X-Men #12 spoilers
    spoilers:
    In a couple of days, I’ll have to move Strong Guy off the missing list.......and all the PAD stans are gonna be sad when they see where I have to put him.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    In a couple of days, I’ll have to move Strong Guy off the missing list.......and all the PAD stans are gonna be sad when they see where I have to put him.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 02-18-2019 at 07:31 PM.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Dust, Sunspot, Mystique, Blink, and Amelia Voght. Hopefully they pop up somewhere.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I hope Mystique is dead. She can die off panel for all I care. Not only has she been put in some of the worst stories ever recently she has become super annoying. She's just an awful human being. I used to look forward to an appearance from her in the Claremont days and even the 90s. But that hasn't been for a while.