Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I do not remember well. Did Chamber participate in IvsX? I thought it was known by all the X-Men that Scott had nothing to do with the Inhumans.
    That shouldnt matter as he was with the X-men post-ResurrXion so he definitely should have known

Since he’s legally required to side with the Inhumans, he probably just doesn’t want to blame his mom.

no I think Rosenberg just needed someone to go off on Scott to make him feel bad for being dead(or whatever) and I get the feeling he doesn't like Chamber much. Didn't he also write that scene of Iceman telling Jono there's a reason he always gets picked last for x-teams in that Return of Jean Grey series? Ouch. Actually now Im kinda worried about him being involved in this.

You may be right, but maybe Rosenberg just wants to bring Jono down so he can build him up later. From what I've heard, he hasn't gone easy on Havok and he's one of Rosenberg's top two. (The other being Magik.)

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Arachne View Post
    You may be right, but maybe Rosenberg just wants to bring Jono down so he can build him up later. From what I've heard, he hasn't gone easy on Havok and he's one of Rosenberg's top two. (The other being Magik.)
    I would be okay with that, just because any excuse to see Jono is awesome, I was pleasantly surprised to see his cameo in UNCANNY X-MEN #11 and I would love it if he sticks around.

Even if he just stays with the Morlocks and becomes an ally of the X-Men I'd be okay with that (*especially* if his appearances there lead into a MORLOCKS mini with him in a starring role but I know that won't happen and I've gone into dream world now!)

Quote Originally Posted by James Hunter View Post
    I would be okay with that, just because any excuse to see Jono is awesome, I was pleasantly surprised to see his cameo in UNCANNY X-MEN #11 and I would love it if he sticks around.

Even if he just stays with the Morlocks and becomes an ally of the X-Men I'd be okay with that (*especially* if his appearances there lead into a MORLOCKS mini with him in a starring role but I know that won't happen and I've gone into dream world now!)
    Isn't that what the forum is for?

At the moment, though, I'd say it's more likely he's going to join the Uncanny team. At least for awhile.

honestly I don't remember what he was doing during that whole thing, was that before or after Generation X vol 2?

so another X-man is getting killed off in Uncanny. I knew I had a reason to worry for Rosenberg suddenly adding him to the 616 lineup.

I'm worried, too, but I think the speed guy (Velocidid?) is more likely to die. Or it could be Guido's funeral.

Since he was on the War of the Realms variant, he may be heading for Asgard. Has he ever been there before? I'm thinking his reaction would be hilarious.

BANNED

Rosenberg said Chamber was one of his favorite mutants, I think he's going to be safe, crossing my fingers and toes

ANNgenx_v1_1998_00_rougher.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by comeatmebro View Post
    Rosenberg said Chamber was one of his favorite mutants, I think he's going to be safe, crossing my fingers and toes
    Excellent, I forgot he was on Rosenberg's list. Strange, I usually keep better track of my favs. I knew Moonstar was on it...

Eta: That is one ugly cover. So much for vampires being hot.

^ I didn't know Rosenberg had said that he was one of his favorites?! is there a link where I could read this list?

Yeah I never liked that cover either, its one of my favorite Gen X annuals though.

Gonna ask again: Has Jono been to Asgard before? I know GenX did some dimension hopping, but I can't remember where they went. Not that there's any guarantee that he's in War of the Realms, or that those issues will take place in Asgard, but I'd love to see his reaction.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

One of my favorite Gen Xers along with Synch and Jubilee!

Quote Originally Posted by jawbreaker View Post
    Previous thread

I'm starting a new thread about Jono b/c the old one seems to be closed.

so apparently Jono is hanging out with the Morlocks now

I haven't had time to keep up with this latest storyline much (both due to time and the fact that I am sick to death of these AU storyline events.)I know Nate Grey made some fake utopian reality were mutants are happy(except not really) and Legion's involved somehow and then they all got into a big fight, and the X-men died. But not all of them? why are Chamber and Madrox not dead? is it only the X-men who actually fought that died?
    And why would Callisto let Jono run the Morlocks?-confused-
    As I've just returned to reading comics again after about a 4 year break I'm happy to see some of my favorite characters finally getting some shine!

So had Jono and Pete Wisdom ever interacted? I mean they are both trench coat wearing English gloomy gusses! And they both came out around the same time too!

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    So had Jono and Pete Wisdom ever interacted? I mean they are both trench coat wearing English gloomy gusses! And they both came out around the same time too!
    I think they appeared together briefly in Spurrier's Legacy run (with Legion).