Page 4 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Death of the Inhumans TPB ranked 22nd in the January trade sales.

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=64098669

An excerpt from a novel where Carol saves some inhumans. Not sure if it is canon the article says it's a comic tie in. Also it's first time I have herd anyone mention the caste system in a book in years.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rpmaluki View Post
    I miss these three particularly Reader. And I was disappointed Mosaic never got to realise his fullest potential as a character.
    I was really fond of Reader and Forey (I'm a sucker for any character with a dog). Found Iso kinda meh, would like to see more of Ahura and Luna--perhaps a Young Inhumans mini-series. Did Lockjaw come back in the "Death of Inhumans" five-issue fun?

Quote Originally Posted by oasis1313 View Post
    I was really fond of Reader and Forey (I'm a sucker for any character with a dog). Found Iso kinda meh, would like to see more of Ahura and Luna--perhaps a Young Inhumans mini-series. Did Lockjaw come back in the "Death of Inhumans" five-issue fun?
    I miss Reader and Forey too. He was probably my favorite addition to the Inhuman roster.

Also, I do believe that Lockjaw survived "Death of the Inhumans". If my memory serves me correctly, the only members of the Royal family that died were Triton and Maximus.

Any news on new appearances yet or nah?

Quote Originally Posted by mung View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...inkId=64098669

An excerpt from a novel where Carol saves some inhumans. Not sure if it is canon the article says it's a comic tie in. Also it's first time I have herd anyone mention the caste system in a book in years.
    I'm reading vthe book now. I think it's referencing that this happened before the casted system was abolished. But apparently Medusa is still beholden vto the genetic council?
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Keyotheseasons View Post
    I miss Reader and Forey too. He was probably my favorite addition to the Inhuman roster.

Also, I do believe that Lockjaw survived "Death of the Inhumans". If my memory serves me correctly, the only members of the Royal family that died were Triton and Maximus.
    Triton is a difficult character to use well; I like him but the last time I loved the way he was written was when Paul Jenkins had him saving a survivor of the Lusitania. Maximus is a slippery eel, but I like him, too--hopefully he'll be back. How did Lockjaw survive?

Triton is a difficult character to use well; I like him but the last time I loved the way he was written was when Paul Jenkins had him saving a survivor of the Lusitania. Maximus is a slippery eel, but I like him, too--hopefully he'll be back. How did Lockjaw survive?
    Vox's blasts that everyone assumed was used to kill/disintegrate was actually a form of teleportation. And Lockjaw was teleported and mind controlled by the Kree/Vox until they was defeated. That caused Lockjaw and Crystal to revert back to their normal selves.

Triton was never a personal favorite of mine and probably ranks at the bottom of my list for favorite Inhuman royal. I wouldn't be opposed to more stories centering around him and dealing with him interacting with Namor, Atlantis and just placing him in his element and allowing him to shine more.
    Last edited by Keyotheseasons; 03-12-2019 at 11:18 AM.

BANNED

Vox's blasts that everyone assumed was used to kill/disintegrate was actually a form of teleportation. And Lockjaw was teleported and mind controlled by the Kree/Vox until they was defeated. That caused Lockjaw and Crystal to revert back to their normal selves.

Triton was never a personal favorite of mine and probably ranks at the bottom of my list for favorite Inhuman royal. I wouldn't be opposed to more stories centering around him and dealing with him interacting with Namor, Atlantis and just placing him in his element and allowing him to shine more.
    Thanks for the reasurrance--this is in the 5-issue tp? I think Jenkins showed how Triton could be used very well; he'd be a good guest star in a Namor book.

Thanks for the reasurrance--this is in the 5-issue tp? I think Jenkins showed how Triton could be used very well; he'd be a good guest star in a Namor book.
    Yes. That was from issue 5.

Also, in other Inhumans news, cbr published this article:

https://www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-inhumans-reboot/

I am so hopeful and ready for an Inhumans movie, even if it is extremely unlikely to happen. Captain Marvel, more than what the article states, leaves so many openings to introduce this race of characters.

Death of the Inhumans TPB ranked 22nd in the January trade sales.
    Cool. Any idea how that is relative to past Inhumans trades?

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Cool. Any idea how that is relative to past Inhumans trades?
    Best rank since Karnak Flaw in all things, Which it sold more units but got the same rank.

I would love toes some more inhuman in the MU. Maybe on an avengers team if not in their own book.

BANNED

Yes. That was from issue 5.

Also, in other Inhumans news, cbr published this article:

https://www.cbr.com/captain-marvel-inhumans-reboot/

I am so hopeful and ready for an Inhumans movie, even if it is extremely unlikely to happen. Captain Marvel, more than what the article states, leaves so many openings to introduce this race of characters.
    When I was watching Captain Marvel I was thinking of how it could connect to The Inhumams as well but I'm not big on the reimagining the writer ofnthe article had for the Inhumans. I'd hate for Mar-Vell being the one to create the Inhumas being as young as she is in the marvel timeline. I wouldnt mimd if Mar-Vell knew about The Inhumans existing in secret on Earth. Maybe her ship having on file the location of the Inhumans on Earth and where some others ars in space.

I honestly wouldn't count on seeing the Inhumans on film anytime soon. It looks like The Eternals are gonna be filling that niche in the movies.

Best rank since Karnak Flaw in all things, Which it sold more units but got the same rank.
    Very cool.