Page 209 of 744 FirstFirst ... 109159199205206207208209210211212213219259309709 ... LastLast
Results 3,121 to 3,135 of 11160

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    is that shuri on the BP cover ?
    I think that is the Emperors' daughter.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    awww ok thank you!!
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    Nah, the X-Office can have him for all I care, bring in Evan Narcisse and have him take over!
    Evans having a BP solo run that recognizes the events of Aaron's Avengers would be pretty good. At this point, i'd accept giving the keys to Aaron completely if there were a couple reassurances in place.
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    No one even cares. Avengers shows head and shoulders above anything going on in these books.

It's just dragging a lame Story out even further then it needs to be. Should of been done 3 issue's ago
    Should've been done no later than July 2016. 4 issues and then HARD reboot with new creative team.
    Black Panther vs Thor
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=baO2V3qTuMc&t=3s
    Ref: Avengers Assemble Season 5: Black Panther Quest Ep13

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    Evans having a BP solo run that recognizes the events of Aaron's Avengers would be pretty good. At this point, i'd accept giving the keys to Aaron completely if there were a couple reassurances in place.
    I think he'll be finished with Marvel once WoR is finished. His independent stuff got picked up for TV. At least that is what I'm hearing.

What if Malekith's dead army marches against T'challa's dead army

Or does Shuri have that power now?

Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

Shuri on those MCU herbs now. All tech. The griot stuff is for the floating mask around her. That kinda reminds me of the C.B. Anansi story in "Marvel Tales".

T'Challa (as far as we know) can't summon a dead army, but he can theoretically control one. So his King of the Dead abilities could be useful here, IF he's powerful enough to override the control Malekith has over his dead army.

I think she did create her own small zombie army back in season 2 which makes T’Challa KoTD powers look like a joke in comparison since he needed Namor’s help to get his army to follow him and all he did since then is talk to ghost.

Quote Originally Posted by Rumble View Post
    https://www.forbes.com/sites/robsalk.../#471f144433a6

@MoS
    @BoG

Maaaan i've been hearing all this gloom n doom about comic book shops for YEARS... so when are they gon stop being such teases and c'mon with it already?
    In my decades of reading comics, I've had 3 different local shops close, requiring me to find another. The first was actually a chain store, the other two solo places that tried to keep afloat by selling collectibles or used books. The whole system has been broken for years, and it's only being kept afloat via cannibalizing existing audiences.

Princess Malice? Princess Divine Justice?

Not any more. She's "Science Girl" now.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    I think she did create her own small zombie army back in season 2 which makes T’Challa KoTD powers look like a joke in comparison since he needed Namor’s help to get his army to follow him and all he did since then is talk to ghost.
    In Wakanda at least I suspect Shuri's powers were better. But given her powers seem to have been rooted in Wakandas past, I'm not entirely sure she can summon and control non-Wakandans.

T'Challas abilities clearly do extend beyond Wakandans as we saw in Secret Wars. So that theoretically could be useful in War of Realms. Again, it would depend on whether or not his level of control over the undead army can override Malekiths. If it can, then bringing an army of the undead into the conflict will backfire heavily against Malekith. But we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Beware Of Geek View Post
    In my decades of reading comics, I've had 3 different local shops close, requiring me to find another. The first was actually a chain store, the other two solo places that tried to keep afloat by selling collectibles or used books. The whole system has been broken for years, and it's only being kept afloat via cannibalizing existing audiences.

Princess Malice? Princess Divine Justice?

Not any more. She's "Science Girl" now.
    Princess Zenzi. She has the same powers as her. Same green energy used to boost emotions.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In Wakanda at least I suspect Shuri's powers were better. But given her powers seem to have been rooted in Wakandas past, I'm not entirely sure she can summon and control non-Wakandans.

T'Challas abilities clearly do extend beyond Wakandans as we saw in Secret Wars. So that theoretically could be useful in War of Realms. Again, it would depend on whether or not his level of control over the undead army can override Malekiths. If it can, then bringing an army of the undead into the conflict will backfire heavily against Malekith. But we'll see.
    Hickman is coming back, maybe he'll remind editorial. lol

And it looks like they're giving him full page ads in the comics. So he must be taking over something big. Avengers or FF?
    Last edited by Cville; 03-19-2019 at 02:42 PM.

And it looks like they're giving him full page ads in the comics. So he must be taking over something big. Avengers or FF?
    I was actually kinda hoping that the KotD stuff would have been relavent in the current Avengers arc. They were facing vampires and a spirit of vengeance. But I guess the ability only works on zombies (or Aaron just forgot).

It is Xmen or Eternals.

There isn't anything left he can do with Avengers and especially not F4.

With the rights reverting back today, X-men are going to get a push eventually (even more than they have now).

Eternals has a movie coming out and there is only one real trade out. They need to pump those numbers up. Same thing happened when GoG was announced, they put a big name on the book to start pumping out trades.

Plus, the teaser says July. War of hte REalms will still be going on. it can't be Avegngers
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html