Page 936 of 1382 FirstFirst ... 4368368869269329339349359369379389399409469861036 ... LastLast
Results 14,026 to 14,040 of 20716

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Looks like it is back up! Went to place an order for the Lee version & saw the Starlin version available. So I grabbed the classic cover!
    I spoke too soon. All of my order was picked besides Thanos Wars and it is now saying unavailable

Spectacular Member iPodwithnomusic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    @bob/.schoonover

Thank you for comprehensive reply. I'll buy vol. 1 of Legacy and The Old Republic to give them both a try. I actually prefer that it's self contained and non-canon. They sound like they have a low barrier to entry.
    I second that those are both good for non-Star Wars fans, though I would personally lean more towards The Old Republic than Legacy. Starting with the first volume of each is a good idea. They both tell one complete story across three epic volumes, but Legacy vol 3 hasn't been solicited yet.
    I wrote a program that automatically sends emails when new Marvel titles are added on the hachette site. If you'd like to be added to the mailing list, just send an email to marvelcollectionsnews@gmail.com letting me know.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheTurtleDog View Post
    Five copies left at Amazon Canada. Pretty much out of stock. I expect it to be official any time now.
    .... and they're gone ....

Got the Infinity War omnibus in the mail today. It's actually my very first Omnibus and I can't wait to dive into this huge book.

Astonishing Member

Some new Amazon phishes:

Loki: Agent of Asgard - The Complete Collection Paperback – December 31, 2019
    by Al Ewing (Author), Lee Garbett (Illustrator), Jorge Coelho (Illustrator)
    Paperback $39.99
    COLLECTING: LOKI: AGENT OF ASGARD 1-17, MATERIAL FROM ALL-NEW MARVEL NOW! POINT ONE

Defenders Epic Collection: The End of All Songs Paperback – December 31, 2019
    by Peter Gillis (Author), J.M. DeMatteis (Author), Don Perlin (Illustrator), Mark Badger (Illustrator), Luke McDonnell (Illustrator), Sal Buscema (Illustrator)
    Paperback $39.99
    COLLECTING: VOL. 9: DEFENDERS (1972) 138-152, GARGOYLE (1985) 1-4

Tigra: The Complete Collection Paperback – December 24, 2019
    by Linda Fite (Author), Gerry Conway (Author), Tony Isabella (Author), Chris Claremont (Author), Marie Severin (Illustrator), Paty Greer (Illustrator), & 2 more
    Paperback $39.99
    COLLECTING: THE CAT 1-4; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) 8, 67; GIANT-SIZE CREATURES 1; MARVEL CHILLERS 3-7; MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE (1974) 19; MARVEL PREMIERE 42; TIGRA 1-4; MATERIAL FROM MONSTERS UNLEASHED (1973) 10; MARVEL TEAM-UP (1972) 125

X-Men: Shattershot Hardcover – December 24, 2019
    by Fabian Nicieza (Author), Scott Lobdell (Author), Andy Kubert (Illustrator), Brandon Peterson (Illustrator), Jae Lee (Illustrator), Joe Quesada (Illustrator)
    Hardcover $75.00
    COLLECTING: X-MEN (1991) 17-24, X-MEN ANNUAL (1992) 1-2, UNCANNY X-MEN ANNUAL (1992) 16, X-MEN: SURVIVAL GUIDE TO THE MANSION; MATERIAL FROM X-FACTOR ANNUAL 7, X-FORCE ANNUAL (1992) 1

X-Force Epic Collection: X-Cutioner's Song Paperback – December 24, 2019
    by Fabian Nicieza (Author), Scott Lobdell (Author), Peter David (Author), John Romita (Illustrator), Brandon Peterson (Illustrator), Jae Lee (Illustrator), & 1 more
    Paperback $39.99
    COLLECTING: VOL. 2: CABLE: BLOOD & METAL 1-2, UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) 294-296, X-FACTOR (1986) 84-86, X-MEN (1991) 14-16, X-FORCE (1991) 16-19, STRYFE'S STRIKE FILE 1, NEW WARRIORS (1990) 31

X-Men: Reload by Chris Claremont Vol. 2: House of M Paperback – December 24, 2019
    by Chris Claremont (Author), Tony Bedard (Author), Alan Davis (Illustrator), Chris Bachalo (Illustrator), Billy Tan (Illustrator), Roger Cruz (Illustrator)
    Paperback $34.99
    COLLECTING: UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) 462-474, DECIMATION: HOUSE OF M - THE DAY AFTER 1, UNCANNY X-MEN ANNUAL (2006) 1

Complete noob question as I only started buying Epic Collections the last couple of months. People speak very highly of The Kraven's Last Hunt story, but the Epic is OOS on Amazon UK, IT, ES, FR, DE & only 2 on CA. Should I buy it while it's cheap and in print or do they just get reprinted when stock is gone?

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JoeGuy View Post
    Complete noob question as I only started buying Epic Collections the last couple of months. People speak very highly of The Kraven's Last Hunt story, but the Epic is OOS on Amazon UK, IT, ES, FR, DE & only 2 on CA. Should I buy it while it's cheap and in print or do they just get reprinted when stock is gone?
    You can't count on an Epic necessarily getting a reprint.

It looks like Kraven's Last Hunt Epic is still available at IST. Or, you could get the Deluxe Edition Marvel released under the same name with some newer material instead.

Last edited by JoeGuy; 10-22-2019 at 12:20 PM.

So in for that tigra book. What an unexpected surprise to the release schedule.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I'm indifferent on the Tigra book. What I appreciate is the continued collections that Marvel is doing of their C/D list characters.
    A rather unspoken acknowledgement that their library is deep, fan base broad and characters/teams beyond just Spidey/X-Men/FF/Avengers and their rostered characters will sell.
    If I find the Tigra book for some crazy 75% off type deal, I'll check it out.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

After buying the Alpha Flight omnibus when it came out, I decided to sell it, as I felt bad it had been sitting on my shelf for so long unread.

Of course, the time has come where I want to jump in. Luckily it can still be found at a discount, but my preferred avenue for purchase, IST, is sold out. I suspect it will be OOP at some point this year.

Anyone else sell off any books and come to regret it down the line?

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I see this posted semi-regularly so I'll answer yes for you in advance on behalf of others.

I'm selling off my TPB, standard HC and floppy runs. I'm going all Omni/MMW or nothing for my Marvel/DC collection.
    I've got unread tomes but thankfully have the space for them so I'd rather have them at a reasonable price then wait and hope stock is still out there. Eventually space will catch up to me no doubt.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

After buying the Alpha Flight omnibus when it came out, I decided to sell it, as I felt bad it had been sitting on my shelf for so long unread.

Of course, the time has come where I want to jump in. Luckily it can still be found at a discount, but my preferred avenue for purchase, IST, is sold out. I suspect it will be OOP at some point this year.

Sold my copy of the second vol of Hickman's FF omnibus because I couldn't find vol 1 for a decent price

I should've kept it
    We need better comics

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    I'm indifferent on the Tigra book. What I appreciate is the continued collections that Marvel is doing of their C/D list characters.
    A rather unspoken acknowledgement that their library is deep, fan base broad and characters/teams beyond just Spidey/X-Men/FF/Avengers and their rostered characters will sell.
    If I find the Tigra book for some crazy 75% off type deal, I'll check it out.
    I'm waiting on a Jack of Hearts collection. He has one of the few limited series from the 80s that's never been collected.