Page 32 of 47 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    It was announced as the only ongoing Wonder Comics book. And that drop isn’t as bad as it looks considering the first issue had like 7 covers.
    That's why I said "can"

There are several factors why this fall in sales may not be as bad as it looks. After all, it is not uncommon for the fall between the first issue and the second to be strong.

Everything depends on how sales are maintained from now on. Sales are likely to fall a bit more, but hopefully it will stabilize in some good position.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterff View Post
    I try to explain it:

As far as I remember there are different Version of FUTURE CONNER:

1. Titans of Tomorrow Conner I:
    This Conner was as far as I remember the original Conner who turned evil....(this was as Conner and Cassie had a date, they then went in to the future to help the Legion)
    They met then the Titans of the Future for the first time....
    Here Conner had Lex as new "Mentor" and called him Pa-he was married OR in a really serious relationship with Cassie, because Lex talked that he wants that Cassie and Conner get a child....

2. Titans of Tomorrow Conner II
    This is the second Time the Titans of Tomorrow appeared (it was as Conner fought against Supergirl)...This was a clone created by Tim and Luthor...I think this is a timeline where Bart and Conner died, but DIDNT come back....because Conner and Bart were both cloned by Tim and Luthor...
    Here Conner and Bart were evil....
    In this timeline I think this happened: Cassie and Tim were in a relationship, but then as far as I understood then Conner and Bart were cloned and Cassie was again together with Conner or so....

Because at the end Present Cassie kisses Present Tim and Future Conner want to kill present Tim because it enraged him, but future Tim killed future Conner, because if Future Conner would have killed Present Tim there timeline would have been erased...

3. Rebirth Titans of Tomorrow
    Nobody knows, because they acted neutral and had only a short appearance...

BUT there is also

4. Kon El (Batman in Betlehem)
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Kon-El_(Batman_in_Bethlehem)
    I think this is elseworld...

BUT!!!!!!!!!

Its also important to say, that this are all FUTURES OF PRE-FLASHPOINT!!!!!!!!!!

So I think that Titans of Tomorrow might show a future where Flashpoint,NEW52 and REBIRTH DIDNT!!! happen...

Because Titans of Tomorrow Tim asked present Tim about Conner and present Tim didnt know who Conner is...
    So it could be that Titans of Tomorrow are completely seperated from the actual Timeline...
    Thanks for the explanation ... it's a bit confusing the truth lol
    By the way, the second reminds me a little of when Conner died in the pre-flashpoint.

Cool I almost didnt see where Conner is...

I still hope that the marriage and baby isnt real-because I prefer Cassie+Conner and I dont know how they will write a farmer Conner...

I would prefer that he finishes High School and then go to College in another town with Cassie...
    I agree with this, by the way I've heard that Conner and Cassie broke up before flashpoint, is this true? how did that happen? I thought they were happy in those moments.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    I don't know much about Superboy in Reign of the Supermen (I know more about Johns Superboy), but I have understood his TTK was used to imitate super strenght at that time, so the lights shouldn't appear at that time.

That's why I say a lack of lights could be used to cause confusion. Maybe Bendis doesn't want to reveal his TTK so clearly.

That said, it's also possible that it's just Super Strenght and a weird drawing for the destruction of an armor.

Young Justice seems to be an ongoing comic as Superman and Batman.

However, the drop in sales can be worrisome:

Young Justice #1 73,952
    Young Justice #2 37,081
    I looked another time:

In "Reign of Supermen" Comic, where Superboy appeared first time he used TTK dissassemble to let Cyborgs Arm fall apart...
    This time they didnt show any lights etc.

BUT!!!
    If you look
    https://www.reddit.com/r/respectthre...e_post_crisis/
    here, they later always used blue Lights around his hands when he used TTK...Like there is a picture when he uses TTK against a black lantern or he dissassemble a giant Robot and there is blue light around his hands...

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Thanks for the explanation ... it's a bit confusing the truth lol
    By the way, the second reminds me a little of when Conner died in the pre-flashpoint.

I agree with this, by the way I've heard that Conner and Cassie broke up before flashpoint, is this true? how did that happen? I thought they were happy in those moments.
    Yes this future Version of Conner appeared AFTER the Death of Superboy and BEFORE he was reborn...Because Future Cassie says "If Conner was here..."
    I also think that at that time Conner and Bart were death...

So this timeline would have happened if Conner and Bart WERENT reborn, but in the main-timeline they were reborn....
    In this future timeline Conner and Bart werent reborn, so they were cloned...

If I remind right it was like that:
    Conner and Cassie had the date at the Kent Farm and it seemed perfect, but then Cassie began to ignore him, because she didnt want to lose him again, then in his own series he tried to call her, but he didnt reach her....So it was strange and not completely solved....

Astonishing Member

I looked another time:

In "Reign of Supermen" Comic, where Superboy appeared first time he used TTK dissassemble to let Cyborgs Arm fall apart...

BUT!!!
    If you look
    here, they later always used blue Lights around his hands when he used TTK...Like there is a picture when he uses TTK against a black lantern or he dissassemble a giant Robot and there is blue light around his hands...
    Exactly.

That's why if Kon93 don't mention that the armor is destroyed in a weird form, I would think it's just super strenght. The lights are usually how I can identify TTK.

Of course, it can still be Superboy using super strenght in that moment. Maybe the artist just drew the destruction of the armor in a weird way.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

EXCLUSIVE: New Character Details For Superboy In ‘Titans’: https://thegww.com/exclusive-new-cha...boy-in-titans/

I looked another time:

BUT!!!
    If you look

Yes this future Version of Conner appeared AFTER the Death of Superboy and BEFORE he was reborn...Because Future Cassie says "If Conner was here..."
    I also think that at that time Conner and Bart were death...

So this timeline would have happened if Conner and Bart WERENT reborn, but in the main-timeline they were reborn....
    In this future timeline Conner and Bart werent reborn, so they were cloned...

If I remind right it was like that:
    Conner and Cassie had the date at the Kent Farm and it seemed perfect, but then Cassie began to ignore him, because she didnt want to lose him again, then in his own series he tried to call her, but he didnt reach her....So it was strange and not completely solved....
    Does that even make sense?
    It's strange I suppose there was still a story to tell.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by JeisonWolf View Post
    Does that even make sense?
    It's strange I suppose there was still a story to tell.

Well that was kinda what happened.she was team leader and wanted to focus on that,not losing him "in the field" someday.DC whatever lol

Astonishing Member

It seems Tim Drake is changing his identity in YJ #7.

So, I guess it is pretty likely Conner will change his identity too.

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    It seems Tim Drake is changing his identity in YJ #7.

So, I guess it is pretty likely Conner will change his identity too.
    Like I said elsewhere I’m cool with it. No 18-19 year old wants to be called boy. There’s a couple of code names for Kon tossed around that I’ve liked, such as Scion, Sentinel, or Solarman. Honestly they could go the Dick Grayson route and give Kon the name of a Kryptonian hero/god if need be.

Kon93

Thank God lol,now make SCION happen

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Thank God lol,now make SCION happen
    I find it really really bad that they already give Irons the Steel Codename, I really like it..

Its short and it sounds cool....

I still hope that they could develop him like Chris Kent so that he also has a connection to a Kryptonian God...
    I liked the Chris Kent Powers of Nightwing which allowed him to teleport, have TK, have another sense and create psionic constructs...

Kon93

I find it really really bad that they already give Irons the Steel Codename, I really like it..

Its short and it sounds cool....

I still hope that they could develop him like Chris Kent so that he also has a connection to a Kryptonian God...
    I liked the Chris Kent Powers of Nightwing which allowed him to teleport, have TK, have another sense and create psionic constructs...

The name Steel was given to John Henry probably before half the ppl on this board were alive,and it works for him(and his niece) pretty good already.

Scion is short and also sweet.the definition and way its pronounced sounds right for the character.

How many more kryptonian gods are there?

Chris Kent/lor zod had powers that were affected by growing up in the phantom zone,which were weaker kryptonian powers,but full TK( that he called TTK,at the time),and powers given to him by bonding with nightwing the kryptonian god,which were,seeing through shadows anywhere,shadow casting,teleportation,(probably more,but it's been awhile).

SB seems older than his friends,and probably needs a new name,Jon fits the superboy name better now,unless u want to call Jon superlad.

Mighty Member

The name Steel was given to John Henry probably before half the ppl on this board were alive,and it works for him(and his niece) pretty good already.

Scion is short and also sweet.the definition and way its pronounced sounds right for the character.

How many more kryptonian gods are there?

Chris Kent/lor zod had powers that were affected by growing up in the phantom zone,which were weaker kryptonian powers,but full TK( that he called TTK,at the time),and powers given to him by bonding with nightwing the kryptonian god,which were,seeing through shadows anywhere,shadow casting,teleportation,(probably more,but it's been awhile).

SB seems older than his friends,and probably needs a new name,Jon fits the superboy name better now,unless u want to call Jon superlad.
    Here:

https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Kryptonian_Gods
    https://dc.fandom.com/wiki/Kryptonian_Gods

BUT MOST of them arent very developed...

Famous are Cythonna who fought against Rao in the the Wars of Fire and Ice...
    She is basically Killer Frost who outmatches Superman in strenght...

others are Rao,Vohc,Nightwing and Flamebird.....

There are others, but they are only seen as statues like Lorra (the goddess of beauty)...but this is the only information given..

I would like to see Conner also having a bond with a Kryptonian God like Flamebird,Nightwing,Cythonna (ok she is evil)....Nightwing would be cool, because it would simply make his TTK stronger and psionic constructs like Chris Kent had and Full TK would simply be a logical power increase....

I personally would also find it nice to see him having a kind of connection to Flamebird, BUT instead of calling himself Flamebird calling him PHOENIX.....Yes its not a name with an S, BUT!!! since he died and came back, it would be a name with a meaning....Like the Phoenix who dies and is reborn...and if he has a connection to Flamebird it would also match with the fire-theme of the bird and the fire-theme of the Phoenix Bird...

Chris had TTK there because at the time Nightwing was to be revealed as a resurrected Conner. But it turned out that Johns had Legion of 3 Worlds already planned to resurrect him so they changed course.

I think Flamebird should be used for bringing back Linda Danvers. She has flame vision and flaming wings. She was also tied to deities. This would tie her to a kryptonian deity and serve as a way to explore kryptonian religious mythology.

I think they should give Conner the solar flare and make it an exclusive power of his alone and call him Supernova. Using his TTK he should be able to pull the solar energy back into himself after exploding so as to be the only one to use this without losing his other powers. Whatever he becomes he should have "Super" in his name.
    Last edited by Midnighter; 04-13-2019 at 06:40 AM.

THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

https://www.instagram.com/brianmbend...=11xuh4uoin9pp

"Conner unleashed"

If I had to hazard a guess? Conner just found out his family wasn't real ala For The Man Who Has Everything. Or Gemworld goes through another reboot, erases his family, and they're shunted from Gemworld.

Also this https://www.instagram.com/p/BwBQa7XnLvJ/
    Last edited by Superlad93; 04-13-2019 at 02:57 PM.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.