Page 26 of 121 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by lilyinblue View Post
    I'm now wondering if the animated 'What If?' series they've discussed for Disney+ is designed to explore some of these alternate timelines?
    If nothing else they kinda have the opportunity for Tom to return as the alternate Battle of New York Loki. I am curious what he planned to do with the Tesseract...

Part of me wishes that they had Steve leave a message in the main timeline and reveal that he had gone to an alternative timeline where he could rescue Bucky from HYDRA and defeat them before settling down with Peggy. But this way it does at least mean he can have a possible cameo in the future.

I think Tony will return as an AI version of himself.
    I think Shuri will fix Vision.
    I think Black Widow will be cloned by the Red Room.

"You get the small one"

I lost it at that. I got caught off guard completely lol

I think they dragged the comedy thor out a bit too much in certain scenes (aether scene and asgard went on too long IMO) but Hemsworth is a comedic beast. It also makes it when Thor goes serious so much better
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

One thing I didn't like about this film in Big Lebowski Thor.

Now Drax has competition in the buffoon department.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Great movie!

But as I walking out the theater and it crossed my mind that since the stones are destroyed shouldn’t the universe be fucked sooner or later based on what the Ancient One said?

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    Great movie!

But as I walking out the theater and it crossed my mind that since the stones are destroyed shouldn’t the universe be fucked sooner or later based on what the Ancient One said?
    If they were destroyed. In the comics they would reform elsewhere. We kind of know just because time is still running that they must be around. It would take forever to hunt them all down again.

Extraordinary Member Divine Spark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JKtheMac View Post
    If they were destroyed. In the comics they would reform elsewhere. We kind of know just because time is still running that they must be around. It would take forever to hunt them all down again.
    I think they might be setting up a future plot line.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shape View Post
    I think they might be setting up a future plot line.
    doubt it

id imagine the audience is done with this particular macguffin
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

My only real disappointment with the film was that we didn't really get much Steve and Bucky at the end and instead got Steve and Sam. Which is fine, but I thought the relationship between Steve and Bucky was more influential in the movies.

Otherwise I thought it was unbelievable. Holding back tears the entire third act.
    Last edited by cc008; 04-26-2019 at 12:20 PM.

I thought Cap put them all back, not destroyed them? Otherwise, why travel back in time?

Also, I noticed Cap left Mjolnir somewhere for a future worthy person to find.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by chamber-music View Post
    I'm not sure if Marvel could use the Netflix characters in the films at the moment. Marvel supposedly can't revive the Defenders characters for two years because of the contract they made with Netflix. Not sure how the contract relates to using the characters in the movies but it's possible they couldn't.
    Due to contracts, Marvel can't even have things in development with the Netflix characters for 2 years, or they could be sued for breach of contract. So technically they can't even start planning on anything with Daredevil, Iron Fist, or Luke Cage until 2020.
    t

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    "You get the small one"

I lost it at that. I got caught off guard completely lol

I think they dragged the comedy thor out a bit too much in certain scenes (aether scene and asgard went on too long IMO) but Hemsworth is a comedic beast. It also makes it when Thor goes serious so much better
    The thing is Hemsworth impressed the hell out of me. He would do these emotional scene where he crying or breaking down and selling it and then in the middle of that have to sell a joke and he would transition between the two perfect. I think some of his scenes probaly were the hardest to act. The belly was a bit much but I liked the dirty hair and beard.

Also loved how Thors arc came full circle. He started out as a prideful and full of himself. Here he has lost all self confindecne and is extremely insecure. Also liked the idea of him embracing who he is rather then the king hes suppose to be. Thors always been a hero first. His story kinda made me scratch my head on paper but on screen it works perfectly imo

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Legion87 View Post
    I think the sequel movies for the characters that got dusted like Dr Strange, Spidey, and Black Panther will sorta deal with the aftermath of them being gone five years. Like I am sure Black Panther 2 will have some fallout from T‘ Challa being gone. Peter sorta explains what happened to them all after being dusted during the final battle. Same with Far From Home. They gonna have to explain the five year time jump and Peter as realistically Ned and Michelle should be college aged now in the current timeline.
    I'm actually more convinced than ever that Far From Home is a prequel to Infinity War, and the last shot of the movie will be Peter riding the bus back to Queens when the Black Order ships first arrive. They'll save the time jump for the third movie.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I thought Cap put them all back, not destroyed them? Otherwise, why travel back in time?

Also, I noticed Cap left Mjolnir somewhere for a future worthy person to find.
    Cap put everything back. Mjonir would have to go back to past Thor with the reality stone.

Extraordinary Member Derek Metaltron's Avatar

I do feel like this movie really needed to make more of the effects of the Decimation on the regular population - I realise there wasn’t much time for it in the movie but I think we need to have characters referring in future films about how they did for five years. The impact of all those people returning too would be just as huge as them disappearing in the first place. Heck they could do an entire anthology book for it in the same way as we got with the Frontline comics.