Page 329 of 360 FirstFirst ... 229279319325326327328329330331332333339 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 5394

Thread: Latest orders!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Balakin View Post
    I was looking on comixology and they seem to have Marvel titles too. Not sure what's the difference, maybe comixology doesn't have that many? Will look into it later cause probably I will mostly use it to read Marvel and DC and maybe manga.
    I think Marvel Unlimited is available outside of the US for the monthly price where as Comixology is only for purchasing outside of US (no unlimited). Otherwise if you are purchasing only maybe either one is the same for Marvel. I planned to check out both anyways as I would also want more than Marvel titles.

Just to give a heads up, the Avengers Hickman Omnibus Vol. 2 is officially OOP (it went out of stock at IST literally while I was placing my order yesterday) but there is one copy on Amazon.ca that is right at MSRP. After that, event he used copies are high, so act fast if you need it. I was lucky to snag one from Amazon.

Incredible Member

Sandman Mystery theatre gonna be one of my first reads probably. Love what I've read so far and wish they collected the whole run. But at least now I can finish reading it.
    I got the tablet and got both Comixology and Marvel Unlimited installed. I first installed Google Play which was pretty easy. There are instructions on the internet for what files to download.
    Marvel Unlimited is pretty great. There are loads of stuff I will be happy to get to read.
    -Stuff I want to read but don't need to own. Ie:Excalibur, some Moon Knight series, X-Men (silver age)
    -Stuff I want to read/own but which isn't in omnibus (or any format in some cases at the moment). Ie: Silver Surfer Silver Age, Eternals, Captain Britain
    -There is also fill in issues. I have gaps for instance between a Doctor Strange EPIC and the next MMW I have in the series. The gaps looks to be filled in unlimited. I will happily buy it in print form when it comes out but for now I'm happy to read the gap issues in digital.

Can we talk here about everything new we've got? I've got new sunglasses for on my bike

Quote Originally Posted by JPAR View Post
    Can we talk here about everything new we've got? I've got new sunglasses for on my bike
    sure if they are comic book related

sure if they are comic book related
    Cyclops replicas?
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Quote Originally Posted by kp404 View Post
    Just to give a heads up, the Avengers Hickman Omnibus Vol. 2 is officially OOP (it went out of stock at IST literally while I was placing my order yesterday) but there is one copy on Amazon.ca that is right at MSRP. After that, event he used copies are high, so act fast if you need it. I was lucky to snag one from Amazon.
    Thanks for this! Been sitting on ordering Vol.2 for ages. Pulled the trigger whilst i can.

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Cyclops replicas?
    Sure. Otherwise I wouldn't dare mentioning it here

Incredible Member

Just jumped on the Dreadstar kickstarter. When I went to back it it showed 1 left of the $225 early bird available hopefully it wasn't a glitch! It said couldn't process right after pledging, but account shows successful. Sent a message to verify my pledge we will see.
    I brew the beer you drink. What's your super power?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brewman View Post
    Just jumped on the Dreadstar kickstarter. When I went to back it it showed 1 left of the $225 early bird available hopefully it wasn't a glitch! It said couldn't process right after pledging, but account shows successful. Sent a message to verify my pledge we will see.
    Same here

So after reading some books on my Fire 10 I can say I really like it.
    I was only using comixology so far (had some problems installing it, it didn't wanna download from amazon which is very weird) but gonna check Marvel unlimited next. Their search engine and adding things to your library is not as good as comixology's but the price is good if you read a lot.
    I really wish comixology unlimited was available here.

Also, Thanos wins and Cosmic Ghost rider are awesome! The digital version of Thanos wins is free on amazon prime!

Now back to our regular schedule.

Incredible Member

So after reading some books on my Fire 10 I can say I really like it.
    I was only using comixology so far (had some problems installing it, it didn't wanna download from amazon which is very weird) but gonna check Marvel unlimited next. Their search engine and adding things to your library is not as good as comixology's but the price is good if you read a lot.
    I really wish comixology unlimited was available here.

Also, Thanos wins and Cosmic Ghost rider are awesome! The digital version of Thanos wins is free on amazon prime!

Now back to our regular schedule.
    I find Marvel Unlimited pretty great and totally worth it. I will check out comixology for non Marvel titles. I have been reading Old Man Logan the series. I find it much much better than the original graphic novel. Jeff Lemire/Sorrentino are great IMO. I would buy it again in an omnibus. Digital is a great way for me to read stuff that I want in an oversized format but don’t want to currently settle for whatever trades are available.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

I placed an order for the Superman Exile Omnibus. I hope it doesn’t suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    I placed an order for the Superman Exile Omnibus. I hope it doesn’t suck.
    Just blame Balakin, works for me.
    “We have a saying, my people. Don’t kill if you can wound, don’t wound if you can subdue, don’t subdue if you can pacify, and don’t raise your hand at all until you’ve first extended it.”

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Enigma View Post
    Just blame Balakin, works for me.
    Scapegoat NOTED!