Page 58 of 105 FirstFirst ... 84854555657585960616268 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Isn't the Brotherhood still ultimately Doom Patrol villains, though?
    They became Titans villains with the second version that included Phobia, Plasmus, Houngan and Warp.
    I still associate them with Titans more, especially since Doom Patrol went all 'Brotherhood of Dada', leaving the Brotherhood of Evil as the more mainstream-DCU-friendly 'Society of Sin'.

The original Brotherhood of Evil, on the other hand, I associate only with Doom Patrol.
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    They became Titans villains with the second version that included Phobia, Plasmus, Houngan and Warp.
    I still associate them with Titans more, especially since Doom Patrol went all 'Brotherhood of Dada', leaving the Brotherhood of Evil as the more mainstream-DCU-friendly 'Society of Sin'.

The original Brotherhood of Evil, on the other hand, I associate only with Doom Patrol.
    I would not be adverse to seeing them show up on either show, but think Phobia, Houngan, Plasmus and Warp would fit in more with the DP show than Titans.

Extraordinary Member

This is where a crossover can happen

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I would not be adverse to seeing them show up on either show, but think Phobia, Houngan, Plasmus and Warp would fit in more with the DP show than Titans.
    I'm hoping they're saving the Brotherhood for season 2 of Doom Patrol .

The Fearsome Five and the Brotherhood of Evil were great villain groups and deserve better recognition today.
    A lot of those characters last good showing was in YJ.
    "It's too bad she won't live! But then again, who does? - Gaff Blade Runner

"In a short time, this will be a long time ago." - Werner Slow West

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by byrd156 View Post
    A lot of those characters last good showing was in YJ.
    Agreed. Even before she received her powers on the show, she was pretty formidable.
    Imagine being proud to have negative traits. I can’t relate.

DC: Justice League, The Flash, Justice League Dark, Superman, Action Comics, Green Arrow, Justice League Odyssey, The Terrifics, Teen Titans, Titans, Brimstone, Female Furies, Damage, Heroes In Crisis

Marvel: The Punisher, Cosmic Ghost Rider, Venom, X-23, Cloak and Dagger, Jessica Jones, Sentry

Indies: Unnatural, Jeepers Creepers, Project Superpowers, Black Hammer, Ninja-K

Quote Originally Posted by The Anti-Geek View Post
    Agreed. Even before she received her powers on the show, she was pretty formidable.
    Shimmer, Psimon, and Mammoth got some good screen time. Hopefully Gizmo and Dr.Light will show up this season at some point.

"One of the biggest problems in the industry is apathy right now." - Dan Didio Co-Publisher of I Wonder Why That Is Comics

Shimmer, Psimon, and Mammoth got some good screen time. Hopefully Gizmo and Dr.Light will show up this season at some point.
    Isn't Shimmer's screen time mostly spent getting knocked out before she can even do anything ?

Spectacular Member

Isn't Shimmer's screen time mostly spent getting knocked out before she can even do anything ?
    I think that she does not even have a line.

The Church of Blood is a very interesting and iconic enemy for the Titans if it is well written. Is one of the few enemies that managed to put public opinion against the Titans.

It's better than her other animated appearances, considering she doesn't have any others.

It's better than her other animated appearances, considering she doesn't have any others.
    Always a silver lining .

I guess Jinx in the cartoon kind of serves her role more then she does the comic Jinx.

Incredible Member

The new TT issue was good atleast.

Always a silver lining .

I guess Jinx in the cartoon kind of serves her role more then she does the comic Jinx.
    Comic Jinx is kinda bland to me, they really should use the TT Cartoon version.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Darkcrusade25 View Post
    The new TT issue was good atleast.
    Yeah. I'm wondering if the run is coming to an end soon. Even if they manage to deal with Lobo, I don't see how the team reconciles after everything that's happened.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king81992 View Post
    Yeah. I'm wondering if the run is coming to an end soon. Even if they manage to deal with Lobo, I don't see how the team reconciles after everything that's happened.
    Doubt it, the Damian vs Jason story in the annual was the ending of part one of however many Glass has planned to tell his story.