Page 73 of 234 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 3507
    Extraordinary Member

Awfully quiet here, well, Wanda didn't even get to be in those bombastic with all the tie-ins, then again. it's not like she will do anything meaningful anyway.
    Since War of Realms is going on, so...favorite Thor/Wanda moment anyone? I kinda liked her cameos in Jurgens run, and how later into the story Kya and Magni interacted.

Here is a picture I found on Twitter from Endgame

D6eTxpfWwAAJ_4g.jpg

I got this from Tumblr
    tumblr_prkt311EnV1t2p6c6o1_540.jpg

ares0525
    There’s once a reason for me to laugh heartily
    And he leaked from my hands

Then someone showed up pulling me out of hell
    With his tenderness

And I became his precious

People can never figure out what time
    Happiness will suddenly arrive

And what time they will leave.

Awwwwwwwwww............

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Awfully quiet here, well, Wanda didn't even get to be in those bombastic with all the tie-ins, then again. it's not like she will do anything meaningful anyway.
    Since War of Realms is going on, so...favorite Thor/Wanda moment anyone? I kinda liked her cameos in Jurgens run, and how later into the story Kya and Magni interacted.
    Jurgens for me too. I think we need more Thor and Wanda interaction. For a lot of years they were the two most powerful Avengers. They are in the powerful red capes club.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Other A-Force

The female stunt doubles of Avengers: Endgame with stunt coordinator, Monique Ganderton.
    Last edited by juan678; 05-17-2019 at 04:20 PM.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    Jurgens for me too. I think we need more Thor and Wanda interaction. For a lot of years they were the two most powerful Avengers. They are in the powerful red capes club.
    Yeah, I always like the chivalry Thor has with ladies, I just find his complements very pleasan. Quite flattered that Thor came to Wanda when he needed mytical assistance.
    Too bad they barely get to be in the same team together anymoe. Except for that kinda awful Hydravengers, missed opportunity for Chthonda to just call Thor "nephew".
    Hopefully they can operate as a team together under a more normal situation. Maybe drag him to the bar without doors, and watch him get pissed when they don't have any mead.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximoffTrash View Post
    Yeah, I always like the chivalry Thor has with ladies, I just find his complements very pleasan. Quite flattered that Thor came to Wanda when he needed mytical assistance.
    Too bad they barely get to be in the same team together anymoe. Except for that kinda awful Hydravengers, missed opportunity for Chthonda to just call Thor "nephew".
    Hopefully they can operate as a team together under a more normal situation. Maybe drag him to the bar without doors, and watch him get pissed when they don't have any mead.
    I had hopes for UA but then all that mess happened. Thor ended up brainwashed as well.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

I had hopes for UA but then all that mess happened. Thor ended up brainwashed as well.
    UA messed up a lot of things

Extraordinary Member

At least I can entertain myself with the fact that both Thor and Wanda got shot to space in different UA issues.
    That's some karma.

Extraordinary Member

????_20190518155808.jpg
    ????_20190518155829.jpg
    Some hand drawings of my friend, he was going to draw her in her classic costume until I showed him the Red Zone outfit. He likes how that costume resembles a snake's belly.(He has pet snakes.)
    Also he tried to draw the Kevin Wada headdress and get the first hand knowledge on why so many artists kinda just gave up on that one. (He likes the design but hates the chore.)
    Attached Images Attached Images

Comic Geek in General

Where is Wanda during War of The Realms? Shouldn’t she be leading a counter attack? I know she didn’t get sucked into AoX, so there’s no excuse for her not to put the fear of whatever deity then Dark Elves worship into them than a full power Wanda Maximoff........also, where’s Vision? Last o heard they left the scene together at the end of No Road Home

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    Where is Wanda during War of The Realms? Shouldn’t she be leading a counter attack? I know she didn’t get sucked into AoX, so there’s no excuse for her not to put the fear of whatever deity then Dark Elves worship into them than a full power Wanda Maximoff........also, where’s Vision? Last o heard they left the scene together at the end of No Road Home
    Being basically ignored and none-existent to some writers is like the perfect excuse, wouldn't you agree?
    The last scene Wanda and Vision share is in a cafe along with Clint and Jericho.

Extraordinary Member

Would you want MCU version of Agatha Harkness somewhat more personally connected to Wanda and her history?
    I mean she is like over 10000 years old in comcis which holds not much actual meaning anyway.
    Should they change their meeting each other by chance to more of a design by fate?

Just an idea, but if they are going to keep most of the Wundagore lore, they could let Agatha be a witch among Morgan Le Fay's circle that tried to bring Chthon to Earth.(Either as a misguided participant or someone who infiltrate Morgan's circle to sabotage the ritual.) Either way, the ritual partially falied and Wundagore ended up being a mystical nexus. Agatha could fill the role of hiding Darkhold away, and then watch out for the potential Chthonic threats afterwards.
    As Wanda's power grows, Agatha will notice her power and her background(being born near Wundagore), then she will try to reach out to her and set her on the right path.

Incredible Member

If I were to guess she will probably be a neighbor of Wanda who has been keeping track of her. Keep in mind her powers are technically magical in nature but no one has tried to keep her in check or warn her about what she could possibly do with her said abilities.