Page 125 of 207 FirstFirst ... 2575115121122123124125126127128129135175 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,875 of 3103
    Amazing Member

For those who have seen the movie... Jean's "firey veins" form is the final Phoenix form or does she get to evolve into a full-fire form like we've seen in promo material?

Quote Originally Posted by GMT47 View Post
    He also said this:

“If you know the Dark Phoenix story, you’d want to really service the love story between Logan and Jean”

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...114502564.html

Imagine adapting the same plot twice in a 13 year period and this being your level of understanding of it.
    He better never be allowed near X-Men ever again.

He also said this:

“If you know the Dark Phoenix story, you’d want to really service the love story between Logan and Jean”

Imagine adapting the same plot twice in a 13 year period and this being your level of understanding of it.
    LMFAO. Bet you if Jackman was here Scott would not even be the one interacting with Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Maestro 216 View Post
    LMFAO. Bet you if Jackman was here Scott would not even be the one interacting with Jean.
    Honestly they shouldn't even bother having Scott and Jean in a relationship in future xmen movies. Fox-men has ingrained in a lot of people's minds that Scott is just the guy standing between Jean and Logan.

BANNED

He also said this:

Holy....fucking.....****. I had to read the article myself just to confirm its real.

Just....wow.

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    I need a drink to toast this statement.

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

I think it's unheard of that the same person get to adapt the same book twice after failing once, it's just crazy, I can't believe Fox didnt know better considering how risk-averse movies can be.

They shouldve known the public blowback they would get if the new version was anything short of perfect. In fact I have a theory the reason critics are panning is in context of it being Kinberg's 2nd try clearly repeating the same mistakes/same story

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

He also said this:

I just can't. I already had low expectations going into this movie, but the fact that he seriously thinks that there was ANY romance between Logan and Jean in the Dark Phoenix saga proves that Fox didn't care about this film if they let him retell the SAME STORY he told 13 years ago. And that failed. God, who knew that interview would rile me up but it's like he's pretending his own terrible storytelling is comics canon now.

No expectations about this movie.
    But people are saying that it's worse than X3.
    How did they do it?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    I think it's time to consider a restraining order. Dude is friends enough with Feige that they stay in contact - he cannot be allowed near this franchise again.

He also said this:

And they gave this guy two shots at writing it.

BANNED

Maybe I’ll just binge X-Men: TAS’s adaption of Phoenix/Dark Phoenix this weekend, instead of going to the theater.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Jammer View Post
    Maybe I’ll just binge X-Men: TAS’s adaption of Phoenix/Dark Phoenix this weekend, instead of going to the theater.
    The funny thing is that when I originally saw the XTAS adaptation of DP in the 90s, I thought the voice acting was horrid and the story was a bit messy in parts, but come to think of it, at least it was reasonably accurate to the comic, they had a Phoenix Saga first (Imagine D'Ken in the movies?), Cyclops was relevant, Starjammers, HFC...

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerz79 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by uebersoldat View Post
    I say he goes to jail until a fan-approved and accepted Phoenix and Dark Phoenix Saga Movies get made. In the meantime (years), he must watch X3 and Dark Phoenix over and over and over and over. I think he will look like Mastermind did after Jean/Phoenix dealt with him for messing with her mind.