Page 527 of 2459 FirstFirst ... 2742747751752352452552652752852953053153757762710271527 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,905 of 36884

Quote Originally Posted by Cthulhu_of_R'lyeh View Post
    Cthulhu ? Use his brain ?

May you eat cake, and enjoy it good sir !
    Oh I will......CHEESECAKE! Next time, you gotta specify!

Extraordinary Member

So Tyler Hoechlin is now the Voice of Sephiroth, meaning that's two times he's been voiced by Superman

CG Trailer.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 06-10-2019 at 10:44 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KingofPie View Post
    Extended trailer...with gameplay and Tifa!

I'm loving it...and I'm crushed that it's PS only.

I might need to switch platforms.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Extraordinary Member

Smash DLC

spoilers:
    Dragon Quest Hero + Banjo&Kazooie confirmed
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

I am currently on a third co-op playthrough of one of the Tales of-games (Vesperia on the Switch) so I've opened my eyes to the series and this looks real cool.

Look who is back

Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Between Ramin Djawadi and Bear McCreary. The Rebirth track takes Godzilla's signature theme and turns it into an epic masterpiece in hype.

Watch Dogs: Legion looks pretty awesome!

I really want to see more of R6: Quarantine.

Every year I hope that Sleeping Dogs 2 will be announced. Every year I am saddened.

My roommate got mad at me for dissing his former ninjitsu instructor’s technique. I didn’t even know that was his instructor when he was showing me the video I was just judging based off of what was shown.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    My roommate got mad at me for dissing his former ninjitsu instructor’s technique. I didn’t even know that was his instructor when he was showing me the video I was just judging based off of what was shown.
    If your roomie doesn't want critique, he shouldn't show people the teacher's stuff.

But martial arts are like an ego-feeding ground. Start with a skill that involves conflict, romanticized as a 'life or death' thing. So it's considered important. Add a large dollop of ego, mostly male (occasionally female) since this is about 'me better than you', again in that whole 'fighty' situation. Pour on the idea that 'if it's so important, then I need to be learning the best style around, at the best school, from the best of the best teacher' (thank you Hollywood), rather than 'I need to learn something useful/fun/whatever from a school that suits my needs due to proximity, training method, and so forth, whatever those needs might be' (Self-defence? Fitness? Fun? You decide!). For garnish, sprinkle on the teacher-student link, where people with lower self-confidence latch onto the idea that if THEY'RE not the best, their teacher MUST BE, and in so doing feel better about themselves (because they're learning from the bestest).

Stir, let sit, and bake to get a pretty bitter dish.

People don't like it when someone questions a single thing about their style/teacher/training method/school/whatever. After all, for something this important, why would they be learning this, at this school, from this teacher, if they weren't the BEST? Ergo, they must BE the best, and anyone who critiques anything calls the whole thing into question.

I find that cross-training can help with this perspective, but I've also met people who cross-trained who basically exemplify the above with regards to whatever style they happen to be training in at that time.

Me? I figure anything gives me an opportunity to learn something.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Gambit: Gambit see your bet and raise it, because the cards always be in my favor.