View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 384 of 619 FirstFirst ... 284334374380381382383384385386387388394434484 ... LastLast
Results 5,746 to 5,760 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by bell View Post
    I dislike JDW answered as to why scott doesn't know about Rachel when wifi knows.

The 1st thing he could have done was go save Rachel, have her in the team.
    I agree, Scott would have insisted on going with Cable to rescue Rachel. It's an editorial mandate to keep Scott from knowing his daughter needs to be rescued. I know if Scott actually knew that Rachel had been taken by Ahab he would have gone with wifi to get her back.

It seems like all the stories are merging together form X-Force, Uncanny, and AoXM. I can only see this getting addressed in AoXM Omega though. Unless they get addressed in Uncanny 22 and AoXM Omega so there are two comics to bring everyone back together. I know there is only one more issue of X-Force remaining and they have a lot of story to wrap up to get everyone where they need to be for HoX/PoX so I kind of wonder of X-Force 10 rolls into AoXM Omega or Uncanny 22 to bring those characters back to the present.

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I agree, Scott would have insisted on going with Cable to rescue Rachel. It's an editorial mandate to keep Scott from knowing his daughter needs to be rescued. I know if Scott actually knew that Rachel had been taken by Ahab he would have gone with wifi to get her back.

It seems like all the stories are merging together form X-Force, Uncanny, and AoXM. I can only see this getting addressed in AoXM Omega though. Unless they get addressed in Uncanny 22 and AoXM Omega so there are two comics to bring everyone back together. I know there is only one more issue of X-Force remaining and they have a lot of story to wrap up to get everyone where they need to be for HoX/PoX so I kind of wonder of X-Force 10 rolls into AoXM Omega or Uncanny 22 to bring those characters back to the present.
    It might have been a bad thing Rosy would have killed her or found a way for that to happen.

I got no plans on buying any Aoxm books as for Uncanny if the they mix it with boring aoxm stuff safe to say I will be skipping it and wait on Hickman.

Depanding how the 1st issue of HOX is i will continue with it. Honestly i lost interest in the x book around DOX. It doesn't feel like the x men for me. More like reading a spanish telenovela lol i hate that. Got back into gaming again and games cost me $60 each so less comics to buy.
    Then football season, need to buy tickets to see my team lose

They need to show me something new and interesting, no love drama i dislike them lol. Having Scott hang out with Rachel and Cable would be new, maybe Rachel gets hit with something and turn to a little kid xD i wish to see Scott's face if that happen.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Wifi killing Cable made him a DOA character. Still, this X-force could have worked fine by adding two members- Scott and Hope, and then you'd have a book with a solid emotional center. But no, it had to be a 90's nostalgia trip, but this time Nathan is a teen.

Not only that, would have given a plausible reason to keep Scott away from Disassembled, rather than the convoluted thing Brisson came up with and made Wifi look like a psycho.

Tyke had a thing for blood storm. He wend on a date with her but yeah they killed her.

Right now I am waiting for Baby Ruby Summers, it seems more and more as age of boringness comes to a close Emma and Scott could ens up a couple in HOX.
    Okay, you meant Tyke.

I'd love for Ruby to show up.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I vote for Dadclops too. Cable is a kid and Rachel is young, he can still be there for them
    Dad!Clops is the best, Marvel needs to give him to us.

Comic Geek in General

I feel that way too, that Uncanny 22 would be the 40 Page Epilogue to what Extermination/ Disassembled started.......I wonder if we’ll have any Non Mutant Guests/ Cameos (The Avengers, Fantastic Four who’ve also been through AU stuff, Spider-Man, an ally of then X Teams Inthe past and the company mascot, Captain Britain, Alpha Flight, The Guardians of the Galaxy, I’d say Starjammers but I don’t know how many of them got vanished in the whole Thanos/ Church of Truth mess, the Champions, New Warriors, etc)......you’ll know the Return would be big if other Marvel Characters are there, either responding to a massive Psi Single or maybe ironing things out with Cyclops’ Team (the whole Fugitive Status, whether or not he’s still a bigger brooding jerk than usual, etc)

Mighty Member

Honestly feel like mentioning Ruby Summers here is like a summons for me hahaha

Right now I am waiting for Baby Ruby Summers, it seems more and more as age of boringness comes to a close Emma and Scott could ens up a couple in HOX.
    Yes, yes, yes!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I vote for Dadclops too. Cable is a kid and Rachel is young, he can still be there for them
    I need a slice-of-life DadClops book.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Wifi killing Cable made him a DOA character. Still, this X-force could have worked fine by adding two members- Scott and Hope, and then you'd have a book with a solid emotional center. But no, it had to be a 90's nostalgia trip, but this time Nathan is a teen.
    Kinda a downgrade, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Not only that, would have given a plausible reason to keep Scott away from Disassembled, rather than the convoluted thing Brisson came up with and made Wifi look like a psycho.
    Agreed. I pretty much forgot about X-Force, but if it had Scott and Hope, then I'd prolly read it. Even if it's WiFi running point.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    I feel that way too, that Uncanny 22 would be the 40 Page Epilogue to what Extermination/ Disassembled started.......I wonder if we’ll have any Non Mutant Guests/ Cameos (The Avengers, Fantastic Four who’ve also been through AU stuff, Spider-Man, an ally of then X Teams Inthe past and the company mascot, Captain Britain, Alpha Flight, The Guardians of the Galaxy, I’d say Starjammers but I don’t know how many of them got vanished in the whole Thanos/ Church of Truth mess, the Champions, New Warriors, etc)......you’ll know the Return would be big if other Marvel Characters are there, either responding to a massive Psi Single or maybe ironing things out with Cyclops’ Team (the whole Fugitive Status, whether or not he’s still a bigger brooding jerk than usual, etc)
    hmm, your right, X-Force 9 is 32 pages, Uncanny 21 is 32 pages, but Uncanny 22 is 40 pages. AGE OF X-MAN: OMEGA #1 is also 40 pages. So it's possible that all 3 books come together to wrap up with a little crossover in their final panels. I might be wrong, maybe Marvel didn't put that much thought into it. It seems like that's how it should go so that the line is ready for the restart in HoX #1.

I like that, now I want female Cyclops in the comics, plus she looks really good in that cosplay.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Okay, you meant Tyke.

I'd love for Ruby to show up.

Dad!Clops is the best, Marvel needs to give him to us.
    Well Tyke=Cyke so yeah dad and son have a thing for Storm.

Well Tyke=Cyke so yeah dad and son have a thing for Storm.
    Tyke just needed some attention. Should’ve been Laura. Or a new character.

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Tyke just needed some attention. Should’ve been Laura. Or a new character.
    Or good family interaction and hugs. Lots of hugs. Hope woulda tried bullying him.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Astonishing Member your_name_here's Avatar

Can’t wait to see what Hickman does with Scott.

Comic Geek in General

Quote Originally Posted by your_name_here View Post
    Can’t wait to see what Hickman does with Scott.
    Brooding, brooding, needs some sort of emotional center depending on which ship Hickman subscribes to, occasionally clash with Wolverine, maybe do some bank shot Optic Blast.........

Noticed that the team from the HOX 4 Cover are the ones who really don’t have outside family (except for Husk, unless they killed the Guthrie’s off and no one told me) members to potentially be reconnecting with........think about it.......Cyclops: brother is currently part of his team, father is Corsair (May have been caught up in the Black Hole that the other Cosmic Characters where caught in), grand Parents maybe dead I think, second wife believed dead currently (that and they’re technically estranged) but on team by HOX, son killed by younger self (Cable killed by Cable, not by Tyke) Alternate Future daughter once again brainwashed, Alternate Reality Version son went OP Crazy, seemingly killed estranged wife and friends........First Wife (the Clone) came back during the time Cyclops was Dead, hasn’t made any moves yet......Wolverine: parents long gone, Cousin leads Alpha Flight, altered Clones believed dead, half brother brought forward in time to attempt continue feud.......Nightcrawler: mother wanted shapeshifter assassin, father demon, step sister I think off the board (Amanda), other step sister/ foster sister and brother in law (Rogue and Gambit) caught up in Thieves Guild business......M: estranged from her family for years, siblings tend to go Emplate......Archangel (not shown in HOX#4 Battle Cover): parents dead for a while now......Jean: husband was thought dead during Disassembled/ AU mess, though I’m curious to see how she reacts to seeing him alive again......step son killed by younger Version of step son......daughter brainwashed again......entire family wiped out by Shi’ar.......Alternate Reality Son caused all this mess to begin with......Clone alive, not sure where......alleged ancestor (Clarity) alive......Husk: brother still in X-Force (taken off battle field before zap).......other brother killed years ago......rest of family should be around......

Everyone else has family/ loved ones to reconnect with when they get back (don’t know why Colossus isn’t part of the team, as he just has his sister.....unless he and Kitty try again).......just a thought

I like that, now I want female Cyclops in the comics, plus she looks really good in that cosplay.
    We need a genderbent Earth for reference! FemCyke and MaleJean!