Page 41 of 47 FirstFirst ... 31373839404142434445 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Anybody know where this is from?

host images
    Was Google searching and saw it, but just sent me to a search page. Any help would be appreciated?
    Its some fan art from a fan comic. You wouldn't want to see the rest.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    Its some fan art from a fan comic. You wouldn't want to see the rest.

Well I can always crop out the dirty stuff, I just thought it was cool and liked how they looked beside each other, cause thats how I see them

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    Well I can always crop out the dirty stuff, I just thought it was cool and liked how they looked beside each other, cause thats how I see them
    I haven't seen the entire comic in question but I'm familiar with the artist. If its anything like their previous stuff, there won't be much in the way of non-dirty stuff.

Edit: If you mean more stuff with Kon and Clark, that's the only panel Clark appears in according to a friend of mine.
    Last edited by scourge; 06-12-2019 at 08:11 AM.

Astonishing Member

It is weird, I don't find the solicitation for Young Justice in September.

Can it be a month with few comics?

Quote Originally Posted by Konja7 View Post
    It is weird, I don't find the solicitation for Young Justice in September.

Can it be a month with few comics?
    Bendis said on Twitter that it was a mistake and that there will be an issue of YJ released that month.

All-New Member

Oh dear.

If me just suggesting the idea of Conner and Tim being made queer by Bendis put you in a bad mood then you definitely wont want to see the source of this image.

Its by Phausto a NSFW artist of gay erotica, this is from his current work in his DC themed comics tilted "Superboy" which features Conner and Tim and male members of the Batfamily engaged in a lot of hardcore man on man action.

This is probably cleanest image you'll find and even then the the "thing" Conner referring to well their a reason Clark's blushing.

I really hope they give Conner and Krypto reuniting as much or more gravitas as they did with Jon in the latest issue.

Conner has been gone much longersuperboy.jpg.
    Last edited by Midnighter; 06-16-2019 at 06:13 PM.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Leaf57 View Post
    Oh dear.

If me just suggesting the idea of Conner and Tim being made queer by Bendis put you in a bad mood then you definitely wont want to see the source of this image.

Its by Phausto a NSFW artist of gay erotica, this is from his current work in his DC themed comics tilted "Superboy" which features Conner and Tim and male members of the Batfamily engaged in a lot of hardcore man on man action.

This is probably cleanest image you'll find and even then the the "thing" Conner referring to well their a reason Clark's blushing.

I just liked how SB was beside Kal looking ready for a fight, mature, and partner to superman. Don't have a opinion about the artists topic, to each their own.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Midnighter View Post
    I really hope they give Conner and Krypto reuniting as much or more gravitas as they did with Jon in the latest issue.

Conner has been gone much longersuperboy.jpg.

Isn't that the truth.

They will probably add history to the Super universe how Jon grew up with krypto, and that's why they are the way they are.

SB needs a few more "mature" tweaks imo in his look, but I can't wait to see the whole family together again

TTK
    TTK
    TTK
    TTK
    TTK

Kon93

Saw this, so I'm passing it on to everyone here.
    https://fullcirclecinema.com/2019/06...tans-season-2/

Kinda figured this would be what they went with.

Course a black leather jacket and some fingerless gloves wouldnt hurt either

As someone who appreciates both the classic 90s version and the Geoff Johns version, i kinda like that both versions are getting places to shine. One has the Bendis YJ comic and animated movies, the other has the Titans and YJ shows. It’s a good time to be a Kon/Conner fan.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

Looks good, I would darken the pants, cut his hair into a more spikey look, and of course add leather jacket.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by OpaqueGiraffe17 View Post
    As someone who appreciates both the classic 90s version and the Geoff Johns version, i kinda like that both versions are getting places to shine. One has the Bendis YJ comic and animated movies, the other has the Titans and YJ shows. It’s a good time to be a Kon/Conner fan.

Yes it is, and I agree, I love both versions.

Someday we might get a merger of the 2

Extraordinary Member

A lot of upset folks on Twitter that kon is becoming part of dick titan generation aion, but this is technical it’s second iteration in the show