Page 152 of 272 FirstFirst ... 52102142148149150151152153154155156162202252 ... LastLast
Results 2,266 to 2,280 of 4078

I really hope he doesn't get shipped to the future that would be such a waste of a good character.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow6743 View Post
    My sister follows Legion more closely than me and she was telling me it does not look like Jon's going to the Legion, but more likely Supergirl.
    The Superman and Lois Lane solicits together make it pretty clear. Jon's a Legionnaire.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    The Superman and Lois Lane solicits together make it pretty clear. Jon's a Legionnaire.
    I rather have another Super Sons series but, Jon with the legion maybe an interesting read. Its the perfect way to have Jon come back and be young again and just say it was due to time travel.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    I really hope he doesn't get shipped to the future that would be such a waste of a good character.
    Same. And honestly, I don't have much interest in the LoS.

I came across 2 unexpected Damian cameo's at the weekend

First was an issue of Scooby Apocalypse #34 at the Dentist surgery.

He was in a side story about Atom Ant trying to join the JL so Batman had to test him.

Last edited by Fergus; 06-17-2019 at 06:15 AM.

Is Damian a regular on these? I'm planning on checking out the whole series. The main comic was quite interesting.

The second was the Nightwing/Magilla Gorilla Special. This was a real treat. It's been a while since I read some decent fun Nightwing.

Nightwing helps Magilla solve the mystery of his adopted father's death and sort out relations with his protege Grape Ape. Dick sees parallels to he's relationship with his own father, his adopted father Bruce and his Damian.

It's an emotional and funny issue which deals with family and again we are reminded that Damian isn't just dick's protege or brother but he's like a son to Dick.

Last edited by Fergus; 06-17-2019 at 06:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fergus View Post

Is Damian a regular on these? I'm planning on checking out the whole series. The main comic was quite interesting.

The second was the Nightwing/Magilla Gorilla Special. This was a real treat. It's been a while since I read some decent fun Nightwing.

Nightwing helps Magilla solve the mystery of his adopted father's death and sort out relations with his protege Grape Ape. Dick sees parallels to he's relationship with his own father, his adopted father Bruce and his Damian.

It's an emotional and funny issue which deals with family and again we are reminded that Damian isn't just dick's protege or brother but he's like a son to Dick.

Will have to check them out. Wasn't aware of these. The Nightwing one sounds very interesting. Not sure I want to read a Scooby Doo comic though.

Extraordinary Member

Damian really gonna have his best friend taken away
    Bendis sucks

Extraordinary Member CPSparkles's Avatar

I love unexpected Damian cameo's. I already read the Nightwing/Magilla crossover and it was lots of fun. It's cool that in canon now there is a movie based on the Flying Grayson .

Plus making Grape Ape Damian to Dick's Magilla Gorilla was an inspired choice. Though lets hope that Dick having seen what happened to MG won't make the same mistakes he and Bruce did. I don't think he would.

Last edited by CPSparkles; 06-17-2019 at 11:03 AM.

Damian Wayne: The most disgruntled child you'll ever know

https://neebluarts.tumblr.com

Quote Originally Posted by CPSparkles View Post
    This is wonderful

I think that I saw the first case before.. I am not sure about the 2nd case..