Page 133 of 301 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 4503

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    That's interesting. Is that the lineup? I know that's just a variant. I'm a fan of Riri, so I'd be okay with this.
    I believe it’s just a variant. Fearless will probably only be centered on Storm, Invisible Woman, and Captain Marvel. But now I want Riri and Emma interactions.

Jenny Frison is incredible, and I love the ethereal beauty of her Emma in that cover.

Also, Wanda's face is amazing. She's so over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    I believe it’s just a variant. Fearless will probably only be centered on Storm, Invisible Woman, and Captain Marvel. But now I want Riri and Emma interactions.
    I really hope that Emma does appear too, that would be awesome. At least some people still see Emma as worthy of standing with the other heroes of the Marvel 616.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    That's interesting. Is that the lineup? I know that's just a variant. I'm a fan of Riri, so I'd be okay with this.
    Thats Riri? Wow, Marvel colorin strikes again. I thought that was the new Wasp

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I really hope that Emma does appear too, that would be awesome. At least some people still see Emma as worthy of standing with the other heroes of the Marvel 616.
    Judging by the solicits, the series really just focuses on the 3, with backups featuring lesser known female heroes like Night Nurse, Millie the Model, and Hellcat. Also, all 3 of the stars of Fearless don't particularly like Emma, so if she does show up, it may be as an antagonist, or at most, reluctant one-time ally.

*Spits out baby formula*

New Hellcat story?! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Question:

If Emma Frost appears in the MCU, do you think she should have a comic accurate costume (like Fox attempted in First Class) or something more suitable for live action similar to Scarlet Witch's adapted costume which was changed from the comics?
    Last edited by myownlittleusername; 06-25-2019 at 12:27 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by myownlittleusername View Post
    Question:

If Emma Frost appears in the MCU, do you think she should have a comic accurate costume (like Fox attempted in First Class) or something more suitable for live action similar to Scarlet Witch's adapted costume which was changed from the comics?
    The costume of First Class was appropriate for a strip-club in the 60's. I suppose when Emma will get into the MCU (I don't say if cause i'm an optimist!) they will adapt it to something more practical.

Emma will have short hair, business outfit revealing no skin, and behave like a school teacher. :V

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/QuixoticC...56442675388417

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow
    I could totally get behind this team.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

Im the afraid this book could mean she isn't in Hickman's book

Fantastic Member Graphicisnovel's Avatar

....? not a chance

Quote Originally Posted by mogwen View Post
    The costume of First Class was appropriate for a strip-club in the 60's. I suppose when Emma will get into the MCU (I don't say if cause i'm an optimist!) they will adapt it to something more practical.
    I think a white power suit would work fine. She can still look like hell on heels without being overly sexy. I know some women in power suits look fantastic and I think they can do the same with Emma. When she is teaching class, I want her in the most strict but sexy school teacher outfit possible, right down to the glasses on the edge of her nose. I know it's cliche, but strict sexy school teachers make my heart flutter.

Something along these lines would work fine in a movie:

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I think a white power suit would work fine. She can still look like hell on heels without being overly sexy. I know some women in power suits look fantastic and I think they can do the same with Emma. When she is teaching class, I want her in the most strict but sexy school teacher outfit possible, right down to the glasses on the edge of her nose. I know it's cliche, but strict sexy school teachers make my heart flutter.
    Something like Blake Lively?

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod...p&resize=480:*