Page 55 of 96 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    Looks like Tim is going the way of his big "brothers" and losing the cape.
    I don't think Tim looks good without a cape to be honest.

Cass still looks off to me without a cape.

Quote Originally Posted by Kon93 View Post
    I'd he can't use the suit to fly like his new 52 suit could this change is all for nothing. I want the beginnings toward a batman beyond type suit,amd Tim is supposed to be a genius so he should be the "BAT" character to start down that rode
    Jim Gordon beat him to it.

Besides, when Tim has been written properly, his genius hasn't been technological; it's been investigative and tactical.
    Rogue wears rouge.
    Angel knows all the angles.

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    Jim Gordon beat him to it.

Besides, when Tim has been written properly, his genius hasn't been technological; it's been investigative and tactical.

Gordon suit was closer to a tank than a very lightweight exosuit like Tim's new 52 suit.
    Tim is all about being prepared, and having a cool suit that keeps him bullet proof, let's him fly, and has cool tech gadgets is something he would think is something is a obvious need.

Anyways, BTW what do you think his new name will be just by looking at the Pic?

Gordon suit was closer to a tank than a very lightweight exosuit like Tim's new 52 suit.
    That may be; but DCYou's Batman Beyond revealed that Gordon's Bat-suit was the first generation of what eventually became Terry's Bat-suit.

Tim is all about being prepared, and having a cool suit that keeps him bullet proof, lets him fly, and has cool tech gadgets is something he would think is something is an obvious need.
    It's certainly something that the N52 version of Tim would pursue. But again, Tim works better not when he's the tech guy but when he's the detective guy. That's what's been off about him for so long, even through the Rebirth Detective Comics run. He needs to be less reliant on technology, not more.

Which is not to say that he shouldn't rely on tech at all; just that the tech should be minor enhancements like a bulletproof vest and some neat toys in his utility belt as opposed to being the Iron Man of the Bat-Family: I'd reserve that for Batwing.

No clue; I'm just going to wait and see what Bendis comes up with. I hope it's good.
    Rogue wears rouge.

Oh: and the bit about Tim being all about being prepared? Surprisingly, no. Tim has tried that, and it turns out that whenever he does, he gets into trouble. Some preparation, sure; but if there's a lesson he learned from the way the Gotham Knights turned out, it's that he needs to be careful not to overdo it. He needs to be more flexible, to accept that he can't and shouldn't control everything. Life will throw surprises at him, making it a waste of time to plan too far ahead.
    Rogue wears rouge.

Astonishing Member

Tim is all about being prepared, and having a cool suit that keeps him bullet proof, let's him fly, and has cool tech gadgets is something he would think is something is a obvious need.

If the pic was colored,I'd have an easier time figuring out Tim'new name. It reminds me of Nightwing's costume so I'll go out on a limb and say the new name is Flamebird.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope89 View Post
    He shall henceforth be known as....
    Ihop! Thereby leaving his former name as "Red Robin" behind!
    I just wish we could thumb up posts.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Guy was awesome in all his Guy Gardner glory in the latest episodes. More of him please.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Quote Originally Posted by WallyWestFlash View Post
    Guy was awesome in all his Guy Gardner glory in the latest episodes. More of him please.
    You can see why Hal and John didn't want him to join the League, but he has his moments .

These three episodes were freakin WONDERFUL. I just...I love this show so much XD

Kon93

Quote Originally Posted by Dataweaver View Post
    That may be; but DCYou's Batman Beyond revealed that Gordon's Bat-suit was the first generation of what eventually became Terry's Bat-suit.

It's certainly something that the N52 version of Tim would pursue. But again, Tim works better not when he's the tech guy but when he's the detective guy. That's what's been off about him for so long, even through the Rebirth Detective Comics run. He needs to be less reliant on technology, not more.

Which is not to say that he shouldn't rely on tech at all; just that the tech should be minor enhancements like a bulletproof vest and some neat toys in his utility belt as opposed to being the Iron Man of the Bat-Family: I'd reserve that for Batwing.

No clue; I'm just going to wait and see what Bendis comes up with. I hope it's good.

Iron man, God I would never want that. More bulletproof and glider wings, with detective tech, that's cool with me.

So in the lastest episode of YJ, anybody else think that we're heading in the direction of the Teen Titans team finally being founded in universe? Definitely seems that way. I wonder who will make up the roster if so...
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    So in the lastest episode of YJ, anybody else think that we're heading in the direction of the Teen Titans team finally being founded in universe? Definitely seems that way. I wonder who will make up the roster if so...
    Oh yeah. And it looks like Garfield and Perdita really focusing on the inspiration aspect.

And I have to say, never would I have thought of Gar with a queen for a love interest. But it works. Part of Wally's legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Gato View Post
    I think Gar's team will become the official Outsiders team.

Anyone. Anywhere.Anytime. Arsenal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lonewolf36 View Post
    I think Gar's team will become the official Outsiders team.
    I feel like it’s more likely “the team” will become the official outsiders group while Gar’s new squad becomes the (teen) titans/Young Justice or whatever name they decide to use.