Page 664 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1645646146546606616626636646656666676686747147641164 ... LastLast
Results 9,946 to 9,960 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    They were teasing him vs. Finn for awhile, then they just dropped it for whatever reason.
    Andrade recently lost his mother and aunt. He was given time off to mourn.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Sasha Banks is in Japan right now. She took pictures with some Noah wrestlers and is training with Sendai girls.
    She's re-dyed her hair purple (after leaving it black for awhile), so people are speculating she's returning soon.

Ultimate Member

Some are speculating that she might come back to help out Bayley at ER. Personally, I'd prefer that she go after Becky instead.

Some are speculating that she might come back to help out Bayley at ER. Personally, I'd prefer that she go after Becky instead.
    She can theoretically do both. PPV's are co-branded, so she can help Bayley on Sunday, then challenge Becky on Monday at RAW.

Sasha vs Becky at Summerslam would be pretty darn cool.

Ultimate Member

Yeah and she needs to come back in a big way I think, and her character needs to be different. A proper Heel turn might do that for her. Also Raw needs her more than SDL does right now, SDL is much more stacked with talent (also Raw needs a top heel right now as well).

Astonishing Member

One thing I will say about Bischoff, his treatment of the Cruiserweight division in WCW was leagues above anything WWE ever did with the concept.

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    One thing I will say about Bischoff, his treatment of the Cruiserweight division in WCW was leagues above anything WWE ever did with the concept.
    Biscoff did a lot of things right, for all the justifiable criticism people have brought against him. He did bring in a lot of great talent, and he did a pretty good job of showcasing them. He didn't necessarily elevate them, in the sense that they had to stay in their own lane... but he did more to bring lucha libre, cruiser weight wrestling, and japanesse wrestling to mainstream american wrestling audience than anyone except maybe Heyman (if you consider ECW mainstream).

Astonishing Member
    Last edited by steve2275; 07-12-2019 at 02:05 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Gonna dig into this , its from 2016 and the guy who exposed the company that is linked with (Karatbars) debates someone in the company in comments section where it gets pretty wild as more join in. In fact if this is the same company Jarrett possibly hooked up with to do a deal , it seems that its actually...a legit business !

(This is from January 2019)

https://www.globaldomainsnews.com/ka...-watch-in-2019

So its possible Jarrett for funding for GFW made an advertisement deal with this company and at 1st it seems like a wild ponzi scheme. But 3+ years later if this is the same German company (it has the name and everything) then this company is a legit business according to Forbes and on their list to watch in 2019.
    waaaaay too much effort to defend slapnuts honor.

The finish depends on what happens from now on. If this is a one off, then that was freaking stupid ending. But if this continues, with Tessa winning in the end, then fair enough.
    which ending(from slammiversary) are you talking about??

If I had a nickel for every time people have said that WWE is "obviously" building to something, only for it not to happen, I'd be a wealthy man. Also it's not helping either of them, it's just hurting their momentum and characters at this point.
    this, even if they fix it 6months down the line there's no reason to hurt them now so they don't need fixing. they seem determined to make becky something far less over than what she was.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Enzo might not know how to fight but he's a lot smarter about it. Good to see he didn't chase someone in a crowd as that would only end badly for him. Enzo won't live down the fact he managed to punk out Janela.
    doesn't somebody have to run away in order to chase them??

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If I'm Moxley I'd almost be a little embarrassed I had a ppv main event death match with a guy who got scared off by Enzo Amore.
    you got WERKED.

neither of those guys really wanted to fight.

what surprised me is that joey always seemed like the loudmouth type too so i'm surprised he let enzo bark on him like that.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    She can theoretically do both. PPV's are co-branded, so she can help Bayley on Sunday, then challenge Becky on Monday at RAW.

Sasha vs Becky at Summerslam would be pretty darn cool.
    LOL, like the brand split actually matters.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 07-12-2019 at 03:41 AM.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    Well I was reading the comments section that was in link and it was wild to see someone debate the guy who claimed the company could be a ponzi scheme.

Then I typed in Karatbars to see what happened after 2016 and it pulled up the Forbes article and all. So it really wasn't much work.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

this, even if they fix it 6months down the line there's no reason to hurt them now so they don't need fixing. they seem determined to make becky something far less over than what she was.

you got WERKED.

what surprised me is that joey always seemed like the loudmouth type too so i'm surprised he let enzo bark on him like that.

Enzo was a case of having more bark than bite, while poor Janela had neither. I think that's the difference. Enzo properly read the situation accurately, realized he was in no danger (if he was he probably would have reacted the same way Janela did), and played to the crowd and the camera knowing it would end up on social media to add to his 15 minutes of fame. Joey seemingly just wanted to avoid any and all confrontation and sort of quietly exited the situation as quickly as a could. A very practical decision for any normal person... but for a loudmouth death match king, in the age of social media that level of common sense practicality can have consequences. Joey is gonna look like he was punked coming off the biggest high profile match of his career ... because Enzo will make sure that he does.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Janela did challenge Enzo to a shoot fight at next year's Bloodsport. He willing to go through 6-8 months of MMA training to make it happen.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

WWE has a bad habit of doing this. Putting two wrestlers who could arguably use some big wins and/or momentum, up against each other. They do it A LOT!! Part of me wants to see if Nakamura could do for the WWE IC Title what he did for the IWGP IC Title and elevate it in prestige, or return it to prestige in the WWE one's case. Because the IC Title hasn't been treated with much respect since The Miz had it, which is a shame.
    That remains to be seen. Nakamura was US Champ for a while and it felt pretty much like an afterthought. He sometimes was stuck defending it on the Kick-Off shows. He's been treated horribly.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Ultimate Member

you got WERKED.

The ending to Tessa vs. Sami.