View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 447 of 619 FirstFirst ... 347397437443444445446447448449450451457497547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 9276
    Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Vulcan is slated to return right? To make it up to Scott for being-almost-bad as Alex, he sets up a Shiar tender for Scott? With the usual results.
    Scott: "What's her problem? Why is Alex crying?"
    Gabriel: *facepalms*

I was reading Identity Crisis and I have come to the conclusion that Scott knows half of his knots thanks to the boy scouts and the other half thanks to Emma Frost.

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    I was reading Identity Crisis and I have come to the conclusion that Scott knows half of his knots thanks to the boy scouts and the other half thanks to Emma Frost.
    Moar like Maddie did, but Scott pretended Emma was the one to teach him.

Babyclops for leader of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post

Nahh more like Jean and Logan had a kid but the kid has Cyclops powers and logan can not figure out why his wife of 2 years gave birth to a baby like that xD

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post

A Hangover/X-Men mash-up. The most uncanny mash-up of all time.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

I'm thinking that after resuscitating Scott has:

1. Been kidnapped by his own son
    2. Seen his own son to kill his future version, one he appreciates and loves
    3.Been forced by his own son to see how almost all his friends and family died without being able to do anything to avoid it
    4. Seen how almost all of his race and everything for which he has fought all his life is reduced to ashes
    5. Been hated and despised for things that are not his fault
    6. Been shot in the eye by his own daughter
    7. Manipulated mentally by the man who tortured him in the orphanage

Could anyone blame Scott if he would rather take a shovel and return from where he came from?

Let's not forget:

8. Psychically neutered (Don't do it, Scott!), manipulated (Here's your Hit List, Scott!) and stalked by one his crazy exes
    9. Having to put up with the whiniest iteration of his traditionally whiny kid brother, courtesy of aforementioned crazy ex
    10. Being on the receiving end of whatever the hell Dani has been high on for the past twenty-four.

11. Wearing those undies when he definitely doesn't have the money for powder. Gotta powder your lil' mans, fam.

12. The sun is allergic to HIM. Only with Hickman in a week does it feel comfortable shining on his caucasity.

13. Got into a hot, sweaty fight with his OTP and couldn't smash.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

But Scott hasn't suffered enough.

He's gotta share some of the juice with Spider-Man. That guy's happiness is really grating right now.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Don't forget the granddaughter that shot him showed no remorse and since he didn't even remember Emma, it's likely that for most of his run, he thought he didn't get laid since Apocalypse took over him.

Scott committed the ultimate sin: he wasn't the character he was when writers and editors were when they were growing up anymore. That's absolutely unforgivable.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Scott committed the ultimate sin: he wasn't the character he was when writers and editors were when they were growing up anymore. That's absolutely unforgivable.
    Well, if it is the case, the blame has to be put on the writers, not Scott Summers.
    For my part, I'm not sure it is the case: writers love to place the characters they love in situations where they suffer a lot, physically or emotionally.
    They press them like lemons.
    It's tough love.
    “Strength is the lot of but a few privileged men; but austere perseverance, harsh and continuous, may be employed by the smallest of us and rarely fails of its purpose, for its silent power grows irresistibly greater with time.” Goethe

Lol, it has nothing to do with nostalgia (which is apparently a term used to everything some doesn't like)
    Change is a funny nothing, Cyclops changed from a boyscout to rightclops, he wasn't going to be stuck in there, it was impossible for that to last forever. Now he is going to move from that era too (and from Emma, lets not forget that some are deepely on denial of this, he moved from maddie, supposedly from Jean of course it is possible from him to move fom Emma (like she was the only one he didn't marry, it is the easiest one)).

Shoulder!Angel!Xavier: "Is there any particular reason we're not shutting this down? We've seen enough, right?"
    Shoulder!Devil!Xavier: "Nooooooooope."
    Shoulder!Angel!Xavier: "Huh huh. Bigger Actual Real Us, you do realize there's a not so thin line between tough love and being a petty, vindictive, sadistic jerk, right?"
    Xavier: "I don't know, the little guy in red is making a very compelling argument."