Page 229 of 662 FirstFirst ... 129179219225226227228229230231232233239279329 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 9921

So, Uncanny was something else! Loved Storm showing up at the last minute to rub Scott and Logan's faces in it.
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    when the writer uses it as a secondary storyline, its a subplot. Would we call Storm being black a subplot? Iceman being gay, a subplot? No, but if the writers utilize that as a plot point, than it can be. Storm being a goddess is a part of who she is. If the writer wants to tell a story where that comes into play, then it becomes a subplot. I personally dont like it, but it is what it is, especially if it starts to be referenced in more books
    baby you ain't speaking nothing but truth in regards to it being who she is. it's already canon that her being a goddess is deeper than any mutation.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yogaflame View Post
    So, Uncanny was something else! Loved Storm showing up at the last minute to rub Scott and Logan's faces in it.
    after months of drab, we finally got some good times ahead of us (hopefully) with Storm in the X-books. Today was great

BANNED

after months of drab, we finally got some good times ahead of us (hopefully) with Storm in the X-books. Today was great
    Yup, this was good. Storm was cool today. "To me, my X-Men".

But it was strange that Storm disappeared at the End panel though and Mystique just took her place.

I know. It's kinda crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    But it was strange that Storm disappeared at the End panel though and Mystique just took her place.
    Yeah, that was weird. Salvador always did a good Storm too(going back to his X-Treme run), you would think he'd enjoy drawing her some more. Mystique straight up came from nowhere and decided it was a Sports Illustrated shoot. I wish Salva had drawn this page, but the fill in artist did good anyways.

Attachment 84634

BANNED

Yeah, that was weird. Salvador always did a good Storm too(going back to his X-Treme run), you would think he'd enjoy drawing her some more. Mystique straight up came from nowhere and decided it was a Sports Illustrated shoot. I wish Salva had drawn this page, but the fill in artist did good anyways.

Attachment 84634
    I LOVE it. she looks really good.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I LOVE it. she looks really good.
    Yeah, best scene of the whole run, for sure!

why was today great?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Attachment 84634
    wait a freaking minute. where is this from?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    why was today great?
    well for people that love it, the goddess confirmation in an X-book and her swooping in with her "To me, my X-men" moment

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    wait a freaking minute. where is this from?
    Uncanny X-men 22

well for people that love it, the goddess confirmation in an X-book and her swooping in with her "To me, my X-men" moment

Uncanny X-men 22
    ooooooh Chile I cant wait to get off work yall are snatching my edges today

Ayo!! I literally JUST read this!!! I dont know how to do spoiler tags so thank you for posting that panel. Our girl showed up like a boss!!

The art with Jean and Scott was weird because om one side Emma has that screwed up haircut then on the other side she has her regular do. But oooo the shade by Jean though.

I’m ngl y’all.... these look so good. Storm could’ve used pants and some heavier gold featuring but our girl looks beautiful!

https://m.ign.com/articles/2019/07/1...comic-con-2019

BANNED

Another thing I noticed in today’s issues is that why is Storm the only person drawn with No Eyes. But they are white symbolizing she is using her powers. Is it THAT hard to draw Storm with Blue eyes??? Everyone has actually eyes but Storm..........

I don’t get it. Storm is not using her powers 24/7 ya’know.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 07-17-2019 at 09:34 PM.