Page 153 of 190 FirstFirst ... 53103143149150151152153154155156157163 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,295 of 2846

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    You know what, Ems? Go sleep with Logan. Get back at them.
    What no lets make it fun, Logan can finally confess his love for Cyclops and try to steal him from Jean and Emma.

We all know is been 3 people inlove with Scott, marvel too chicken to adit Logans feelings xD. If they actualy did this omg I would laugh for a year lol

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    In terms of the rectangle, this page says it all

All it’s missing is Dani running away like a high school girl upset her senpai doesn’t feel the same way.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    You know what, Ems? Go sleep with Logan. Get back at them.
    It's on panel that Emma is disgusted by Logan, although if she ever gets with him she'll become retroactively right about everything since Logan can't seem to do any wrong, and he's even more right when he gets lionized for doing the exact same thing Cyclops is condemned for having done a few issues ago (like...X-Force for the most blatant example).

Although Logan's true love might actually be Scott. If he ever finds that universe with Summer Scott in it we might never see ol Canucklehead again.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Thread is officially cancelled. That's how this works right?

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    No. Because there will always be arguments here. This issue could be a win for Jott fans or Scemma haters. But in the end, it is only one issue from one writer. Hickman may do something completely different. And if not him, anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    No. Because there will always be arguments here. This issue could be a win for Jott fans or Scemma haters. But in the end, it is only one issue from one writer. Hickman may do something completely different. And if not him, anyone else.
    Yep, to paraphrase The Sniper:

"As long as there are three X-Men alive, some ship is going to want some ship dead."

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Idk I think Jean x Scott are gonna be it for all characters included which would be better for every character included.

What Rosenberg did to Emma was unacceptable and, I can't help, but feel like it was all to make her as unattractive as mutantly possible to Scott Summers.

Hickman is gonna have them together for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post
    'Nuff said. For now.

Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Yep, to paraphrase The Sniper:

"As long as there are three X-Men alive, some ship is going to want some ship dead."
    Just the case with Ship to Ship Combat, as the trope says.
    https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.p...ipToShipCombat

But I think Emma will be fine. If Rosenberg continued writing, she'd be in trouble. She probably is upset if Jott is back together. But I imagine Hickman won't write her as a psycho ex. She'll be upset, but life goes on. So far, Hickman hasn't shown anything that has me worried for Emma.

I think he won't carry Rosenberg's character assassination over. If if Jott does get carried over, it won't be shown as the "**** you" to Emma.

And speaking non-biasedly, any ship that needs to sail could / should do so without shooting down another ship. Give closure to the other ship, but do it in a respectful manner.

I can get caught up in the eye for an eye mentality, but if writers didn't crap on stuff in the first place, fans wouldn't have this issue.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 07-17-2019 at 12:45 PM.

Ultimate Member

Or the kiss was just a snap decision and Jean remembers that Scott cheated on her...not seeing anything that means that the two are fully back together...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Or the kiss was just a snap decision and Jean remembers that Scott cheated on her...not seeing anything that means that the two are fully back together...
    She kissed him when she first returned in Resurrection and has had months to reflect on that. She's already confessed in the books that she wishes Scott were here with her. This kiss wasnt some impulse decision. Its something she's been thinking about and wanting since he died in her arms

The only thing I will agree with is that it doesnt mean they are back together and it shouldnt. I want to see the journey of them dating and getting to know each other again bc its been so long and theres been alot thats happened since. They shouldnt rush into a relationship but rather should take their time.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Bro, she has been wanting to do this since Rosenberg PR and Taylor did the same in X-Men Red. She is over about that whole business wheter you like it or not.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Ultimate Member

Or Hickman could have her remember and not want a relationship...

BANNED

Yeah, right. Good luck with that. If the kiss page is anything to go by, Jean will be riding Scott until his nickname changes from Slim to Stick.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    Yeah, right. Good luck with that. If the kiss page is anything to go by, Jean will be riding Scott until his nickname changes from Slim to Stick.