Page 149 of 434 FirstFirst ... 4999139145146147148149150151152153159199249 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,235 of 6499

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Very mich possible the avengers office will handle his solo.
    If that's the case, then i hoping for Cates or Eiwing writing him
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I don't think this is going to involve time travel for the teams.
    X-Men and X-Force - operate out of the new base of operations
    New Mutants - space team
    Excalibur - possibly based in Britain, or perhaps they are the team that is based/linked to Otherworld because of Captain Britain
    Marauders - operate in hostile human territory to rescue mutants - they are probably labelled pirates by the humans and decide to embrace the concept and thumb their noses at the humans.
    Fallen Angels - operate outside as well, small team investigating something, possibly a human conspiracy against mutants.

It sounds to me that the mutants are getting a nation, but better than Genosha and they become a superpower nation. Maybe in HoX/PoX the humans try to stop them from forming this nation and fail, and now the mutants have banded together with their own country.

It looks like the Marauders are the ones who go into hostile territory to rescue mutants outside of the fold.
    X-Force is the secret service and probably also does missions in hostile territory to collect intelligence on their enemies.
    X-Men is the more superhero book, public face of the new nation, and has a rotating roster. I am going to place a guess since Jean is a core member of X-Force, and Cable is on Fallen Angels, the X-Men book will have a first story arc of the Summers/Grey family reunion and then after that we get a rotating roster with probably Scott and Rachel as regular members and everyone else on rotation.

I imagine all of these teams will return to the X-Nation on a regular basis so there will be interactions and story overlaps between the teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Foon4000 View Post
    Betsy's first job is to deal with Boris Johnson.
    Good luck for her LOL

BANNED

Polygon: The six books announced today, of the ones you’re writing, do you have any favorite? Or you’re excited to get it out in the world?

JH: Marauders is an amazing book. Marauders is an amazing book and it gets the world of what we’re doing in a way that is perfect and unique, right?

[Hickman turns to Jordan D. White]

Jordan D. White: Absolutely. I said the same thing.

JH: But the other books are cool — like, they get it. But Jerry had a distinct advantage because he has been in the writer’s room every time I’ve pitched this, so it’s been in his head, right?

JDW: Yep.

JH: For a longer period of time.

JDW: I think he first pitched Mauraders to us like a year and a half ago or something like that.

JH: Yeah, he heard my pitch and was like, “Oh my God, I want to do this book!” And so Jerry’s been in a long time and so his stuff is just kind of more cooked. But they’re all interesting books. Listen the stuff that we’re doing going forward — it’s just so different. It’s just so different. And well done to this point. We’ll try to keep the level up.
    Last edited by AHRNIHAL; 07-20-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I know. It's just some one pushed back on my suggestion of 6 team books.
    That was me. I was wrong. You were right. Congratulations. Normally I’d be excited by 6 team books but having seen them now, meh.
    “The Avengers have been the one point of stability in my entire life. And if The Avengers call… then The Scarlet Witch will always answer.”

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Polygon: The six books announced today, of the ones you’re writing, do you have any favorite? Or you’re excited to get it out in the world?

JH: Marauders is an amazing book. Marauders is an amazing book and it gets the world of what we’re doing in a way that is perfect and unique, right?

[Hickman turns to Jordan D. White]

Jordan D. White: Absolutely. I said the same thing.

JH: But the other books are cool — like, they get it. But Jerry had a distinct advantage because he has been in the writer’s room every time I’ve pitched this, so it’s been in his head, right?

JDW: Yep.

JH: For a longer period of time.

Credit: Marvel

JDW: I think he first pitched Mauraders to us like a year and a half ago or something like that.

JH: Yeah, he heard my pitch and was like, “Oh my God, I want to do this book!” And so Jerry’s been in a long time and so his stuff is just kind of more cooked. But they’re all interesting books. Listen the stuff that we’re doing going forward — it’s just so different. It’s just so different. And well done to this point. We’ll try to keep the level up.
    Hmm, that's interesting. Does that mean that X-Men Black: Emma Frost was meant to set the status quo for Emma leading into Marauders as the financier of the team with the entire Hellfire organization financially backing them. I am going to be interested to see what kind of ship they have, it would be funny if Emma builds them an outright modern Destroyer class warship, and even better if she manages to build a Shield style Helicarrier for their team.

Matthew rosenberg posted that he knew what Hickman was doing, that is why he killed so many mutants.

someone said that krakoa wcould ressurrect the dead mutants

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    Hmm, that's interesting. Does that mean that X-Men Black: Emma Frost was meant to set the status quo for Emma leading into Marauders as the financier of the team with the entire Hellfire organization financially backing them. I am going to be interested to see what kind of ship they have, it would be funny if Emma builds them an outright modern Destroyer class warship, and even better if she manages to build a Shield style Helicarrier for their team.
    Could be that ship from Supernovas or something similar.

BANNED

NEW MUTANTS #1
    Issue 1 Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN & ED BRISSON
    Issue 2 Written by JONATHAN HICKMAN

THE NEXT GENERATION CLAIMS THE FUTURE!
    The classic New Mutants (Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Mirage, Karma, Magik, and Cypher) get together with a few new friends (Chamber, Mondo) to seek out their missing member and share the good news… a mission that takes them into space alongside the Starjammers!

Seems like Corsair will show up in X-men #1 to take the new mutants into space.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Matthew rosenberg posted that he knew what Hickman was doing, that is why he killed so many mutants.

someone said that krakoa wcould ressurrect the dead mutants
    I remember someone was saying Hickman was making everybody immortal. Maybe that person had some points.
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-20-2019 at 05:07 PM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

My only disappointment...No Pepe Larraz or R. B. Silva illustrating any of the W1 books. *crying buckets emoji*

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RachelGrey View Post
    I don't think this is going to involve time travel for the teams.
    X-Men and X-Force - operate out of the new base of operations
    New Mutants - space team
    Excalibur - possibly based in Britain, or perhaps they are the team that is based/linked to Otherworld because of Captain Britain
    Marauders - operate in hostile human territory to rescue mutants - they are probably labelled pirates by the humans and decide to embrace the concept and thumb their noses at the humans.
    Fallen Angels - operate outside as well, small team investigating something, possibly a human conspiracy against mutants.

It sounds to me that the mutants are getting a nation, but better than Genosha and they become a superpower nation. Maybe in HoX/PoX the humans try to stop them from forming this nation and fail, and now the mutants have banded together with their own country.

My guess is something weirder- remember the P10 cover?

Well, we see Xavier do something similar there in the new page for HoX #1. And the solicits:

As Cerebro does as it was intended to do, Sinister does what Sinister does best and the future comes to an end

For #6
    THE INEVITABLE TRUTH.
    The revelatory tale of Mutantkind’s fall comes to a conclusion that will lay the groundwork of the X-Men’s stories for years to come!

My guess is that Xavier is creating new mutants with those plants (maybe just activating the X-gene in them), but Sinister manages to take over the process and uses for his own ends, making mutantkind more hated than ever, while becoming an even bigger threat, resulting in all mutants, even the villains, having to team up to survive both mutantkind and Sinister himself.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I remember someone was saying Hickman was making everybody imortal. Maybe that person had some points.
    Well maybe immortal in a different way, you can get killed but there is a way to bring them back

Y'all better quit playing and bring back Synch while y'all at it!
    Let the flames destroy all but that which is pure and true!

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I remember someone was saying Hickman was making everybody imortal. Maybe that person had some points.
    Theory: All the people we've seen leaving Krakoa coccons are mutants resurrecting. They are not immortal but they can be resurrected in Krakoa using Cerebro, Xavier has been saving their "essences" with Cerebro (Or Cerebro controls Krakoa)

At the end of House of X or Powers of X, Krakoa will die. They will no longer be immortal but Hickman will have used it to resurrect all those he wanted.

Probably the last page is with Sinister, Xavier or Magneto with a small pot with a small Krakoa.
    Last edited by Glio; 07-20-2019 at 05:29 PM.