Page 411 of 744 FirstFirst ... 311361401407408409410411412413414415421461511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 11160
    Astonishing Member Klaue's Mixtape's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    2022 is less than 3 years away and he just started the script. Big budget movies take forever.

Rushing to make feb 2021 and you guys would be crying about having to rush CGI again
    You do realize the crying about CGI has to do with when the movie starts?

IF Black Panther again has the shortest production date and post production then yes that would lead to us crying about rushed VFX.

If anything if they started filming early and waited longer to release the film that avoids any crying.

Starting to film in spring of 2021 for a spring 2022 release leaves you vulnerable to that.

Incredible Member Vibranium Weave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    2022 is less than 3 years away and he just started the script. Big budget movies take forever.

Rushing to make feb 2021 and you guys would be crying about having to rush CGI again
    I didn't complain about the CGI. That a four year gap between the 1st Black Panther movie and the second. And to be honest, you are just assuming 2022. We don't know for sure. What if they postpone it longer?

With Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange 2, Shang-Chi, Blade, and the BP What if episode, there's enough to hold me over until BP 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Vibranium Weave View Post
    I didn't complain about the CGI. That a four year gap between the 1st Black Panther movie and the second. And to be honest, you are just assuming 2022. We don't know for sure. What if they postpone it longer?
    Like I said earlier...the optimism is that hopefully they are giving Coogler that Nolan treatment of you can take all the time you need. However, I hope that extends to when they actually shoot the movie as well. Not just with the script. The time to polish all technical aspects is whats important.

Quote Originally Posted by KingNomarch View Post
    With Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Doctor Strange 2, Shang-Chi, Blade, and the BP What if episode, there's enough to hold me over until BP 2.
    There's nothing official with Blade? Is he going to show up in one of those shows or movies?

All we know is Mahershala Ali is playing him, they didn't say if it was a movie or show but since there was no Disney+ logo attached, it's likely a movie.

Man....Black Panther and the Agents of Wakanda better be good because I'm going to need to get a BP fix from somewhere.

Extraordinary Member

Chadwick's got 21 Bridges coming out in September and
    two other movies in post. 2022 might possibly be
    the soonest he's free.

With Zub writing it will definitely be better than every other BP book we've gotten since 2016 with the only good one being Rise.

With Zub writing it will definitely be better than every other BP book we've gotten since 2016 with the only good one being Rise.
    BP vs Deapool, The Annual, Sound and Fury, WoW #6, Ghost Panther?

Quote Originally Posted by Cville View Post
    BP vs Deapool, The Annual, Sound and Fury, WoW #6, Ghost Panther?
    Forgot about BP v Deadpool. WoW #6 was good but part of a bad series. Can't remember Sound of Fury other than he fought Klaw, how many issues did it have? I thought the first two issues of Ghost Panther were ok, the Ghost Panther annual was much better.

Forgot about BP v Deadpool. WoW #6 was good but part of a bad series. Can't remember Sound of Fury other than he fought Klaw, how many issues did it have? I thought the first two issues of Ghost Panther were ok, the Ghost Panther annual was much better.
    Sound and Fury was a oneshot

I thought it was supposed to be a mini, time to reread it.

Damn y'all, Either you want it good, or you want it fast. You can't have both. This is also what happens when your director, and your main actor are both fire outside of the MCU. Chill y'all. They know when BP starts up and we start getting that info again, it's gonna be just like BP 1 all over again, with people getting HYPE AF for it and it smashing away the competition

Quote Originally Posted by Ezyo1000 View Post
    Damn y'all, Either you want it good, or you want it fast. You can't have both. This is also what happens when your director, and your main actor are both fire outside of the MCU. Chill y'all. They know when BP starts up and we start getting that info again, it's gonna be just like BP 1 all over again, with people getting HYPE AF for it and it smashing away the competition
    You make it sound like we are asking them to make BP 2 tomorrow. That is not the case. As of this point all we know about BP 2 is that the earliest we could possibly see it is 2022, but it could be extended pass that. That is at least 4 yrs at the earliest till we see BP in the MCU cannon again, could be longer.

One thing that gives me hope though is that they didn't announce another Avengers movie as well, and it's hard for me to see MCU without an Avengers movie for several years. Schedule can always change.