View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 470 of 619 FirstFirst ... 370420460466467468469470471472473474480520570 ... LastLast
Results 7,036 to 7,050 of 9276
    Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by xiyon View Post
    I sure hope so. I mean, we know the x-writers/editors lurk in these forums-- especially if the Summers Family space odyssey is true. Here's to hoping Ruby will come along, too.
    I hope so too. She seemed interesting.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Oh, there was a 4Chan rumor that had some things right that said Cyclops was not going to be important.
    The "leak" said that he wasn't going to be the leader, which could be about Xavier lrading again in HoX.
    And speaking about Xavier, in one of the pictures from HoX he's shown creating life, and one of the 4 people he creates (or takes out of pods at least) seems to have Scott's powers without the lack of control. And IMO his absense in the new books could be a sign that the people saying he's the villain of HoX/PoX may be right

Quote Originally Posted by maxi_miceli View Post
    The "leak" said that he wasn't going to be the leader, which could be about Xavier lrading again in HoX.
    And speaking about Xavier, in one of the pictures from HoX he's shown creating life, and one of the 4 people he creates (or takes out of pods at least) seems to have Scott's powers without the lack of control. And IMO his absense in the new books could be a sign that the people saying he's the villain of HoX/PoX may be right
    I hope this is wrong. Though I could totally see Xavier doing this. The man is a true menace to the Summers clan. I believe its from jealousy in that Scott took Jean away from him.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    I hope this is wrong. Though I could totally see Xavier doing this. The man is a true menace to the Summers clan. I believe its from jealousy in that Scott took Jean away from him.
    I just hope they don’t do the opposite and pretend he’s a saint. I’m really glad Cyke is going to play a prominent role.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    I hope so too. She seemed interesting.
    Anything to keep him connected to Emma! I hope she rotates in frequently.

BY the OAA, this news has gotten me invigorated.

Scott getting a Summers/Grey family arc.
    Surge gonna be in Xmen so a chance of that Apprentice thing
    The Cuckoos, from Cyke's original squad, will get quality time as well(Kinda hilarious that Scott's stepdaughters and his AU have to have a rotation to spend time with him)

Now we just need to swap out Logan and it'll be golden.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by jsg2295 View Post
    I'll wait and see the execution, I'm glad they are searching for a new place for Xavier, since Scott became the leader he hasn't had a real role. Also if Hickman can't be accused of something is of being afraid of making massive changes.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Is any of you hyped to see Cyclops and Corsair interact?
    I personally don't hate him but I have never felt like he was a good adition to the family. I feel like Xavier did more for Scott and filled the paternal void better.
    I don't hate corsair but i don't have positive feelings about him, neither for Vulcan

I don’t even consider them a part of the family beyond blood. Xavier already raised him. And the O5 already gave him siblings.

Havok is fine though.

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I personally don't hate him but I have never felt like he was a good adition to the family. I feel like Xavier did more for Scott and filled the paternal void better.
    I don't hate corsair but i don't have positive feelings about him, neither for Vulcan
    Vulcan being there is beyond bizarre. He was last seen fighting for control of the Shi'Ar Empire wielding Phoenix-level powers. Only way he's chilling for long is if he got a WORLD-CLASS nerf batting.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Vulcan being there is beyond bizarre. He was last seen fighting for control of the Shi'Ar Empire wielding Phoenix-level powers. Only way he's chilling for long is if he got a WORLD-CLASS nerf batting.
    Yeah, it is weird I fail to see the purpose of bringing him back, or at least he would need a redemption arc before joining
    Last edited by phoenixzero23; 07-20-2019 at 11:01 PM.

Corsair did good with his second chance in Rucka's Cyclops solo, and now Scott actually remembers those events.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEFrost View Post
    Redemption equals a power downgrade, typically. Protagonist Magneto wasn't as powerful as Antagonist Magneto, for example. And a hero who eclipses every other member of the team combined is bad in and of itself too.
    Dark does not mean deep.

I honestly look forward to interactions with Vulcan more. Its gonna be DRAMA plus if the Shiar get in on the act. Scott's literally technically royalty by blood and by adoption.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Corsair did good with his second chance in Rucka's Cyclops solo, and now Scott actually remembers those events.
    Maybe. I mean, I do get the feeling Hickman's just gonna roll with what he's got-- especially how quickly characters are being "resurrected" from Rosenbum's contrived nonsense. Who's to say Hickman's going to acknowledge Tyke's solo, which itself feels like an afterthought already.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    I don’t even consider them a part of the family beyond blood. Xavier already raised him. And the O5 already gave him siblings.

Havok is fine though.
    Agreed. For better or worse, Chuckie did raise Cyke while Corsair went off to find chest and booty.

I do like Vulcan's inclusion, though. He's got a weird sort of charisma about him kinda like Superboy Prime. You know he's just a bratty manchild but he's entertaining to read.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    Anything to keep him connected to Emma! I hope she rotates in frequently.
    I hope Emma rotates in frequently, too, if only because I think she brings out the leader/general in Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    I honestly look forward to interactions with Vulcan more. Its gonna be DRAMA plus if the Shiar get in on the act. Scott's literally technically royalty by blood and by adoption.
    With the current lineup (for the first arc?), the only interaction I'm looking forward to more than Scott and Vulcan is Scott and Rachel, really.
    Let your wallet talk.
    Never forget, Cyke fans~ https://twitter.com/i/status/1246248602768486402
    Jean had more presence in death than Cyke in Hickman's entire run.
    Hickman succeeded where 2010s Marvel didn't: make the X-Men villainous and irrelevant.
    Hilariously, the X-Men have now fully embraced mutant supremacy and racism against humans.
    For other Cyke-centered stories by a Cyclops fan: https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1008144...ffle-or-Boogie