Page 22 of 58 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Sigh, Grails a bad choice. Especially when Circe would have been more fun.
    Doctor Poisons nice to see though.
    And which version of Egg-Fu is it? The modern one from Harley Quinn?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    The full roster of characters from the video game DC Lego Super-Villains was revealed, and there's at least a couple WW ones:

• Cheetah (obvi)
    • Ares
    • Doctor Poison
    • Chang Tzu (ugh)
    • Superwoman
    • Grail
    • Donna Troy (not a villain, but still pretty cool to see)
    Why the hell Grail and where is Circe, also oh boy Egg Fu is back XD...

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Sigh, Grails a bad choice. Especially when Circe would have been more fun.
    Doctor Poisons nice to see though.
    And which version of Egg-Fu is it? The modern one from Harley Quinn?
    Nope, it's the Post-Crisis Chang Tzu version.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya View Post
    Why the hell Grail and where is Circe, also oh boy Egg Fu is back XD...
    I am pretty surprised Circe isn't in it. Even more surprised that Giganta's not in it (since she was in the Lego games previously). Maybe they'll have a Wonder Woman-themed DLC pack.

The one that kinda looked like if Mogo and M.O.D.O.K had a baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    The one that kinda looked like if Mogo and M.O.D.O.K had a baby?
    The crackly one with Mojo-y arms and legs that was once part of the Great Ten and then got kicked out or something and started hanging out with some mad scientists on Oolong Island.

I think he was created by Johns, Morrison, Rucka, and Waid and first showed up in "52." I kind of liked the new version in a weird way and wouldn't mind him showing up in Wonder Woman with some of her other monstrous doctor and scientist characters. Regardless he was an improvement from the original version. Now he's like an evil Humpty Dumpty that keeps coming back in new cloned bodies after being destroyed.

ChangTzu.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    The crackly one with Mojo-y arms and legs that was once part of the Great Ten and then got kicked out or something and started hanging out with some mad scientists on Oolong Island.

I think he was created by Johns, Morrison, Rucka, and Waid and first showed up in "52." I kind of liked the new version in a weird way and wouldn't mind him showing up in Wonder Woman with some of her other monstrous doctor and scientist characters. Regardless he was an improvement from the original version. Now he's like an evil Humpty Dumpty that keeps coming back in new cloned bodies after being destroyed.

ChangTzu.jpg
    Poor Egg Fu--he looks a little cracked!

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Poor Egg Fu--he looks a little cracked!
    It was a crazy interpretation, that I thought I'd never see. Better this than the Apokoliptan computer that I think Byrne tried to make it into.

It was a crazy interpretation, that I thought I'd never see. Better this than the Apokoliptan computer that I think Byrne tried to make it into.
    Oh, I like that look---I just felt bad for him, lol!

Echidna appears in this week's Damage #15. I'm a little disappointed she's not rocking her look from Justice League Giant #2 (loved that design), but she looks cool here nevertheless.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

ChangTzu.jpg
    I liked this version. He should be recruited into Godwatch.

Chang Tzu is proof that there is hope for any WW villains (except maybe Mouse Man). If friggin Egg Fu can be turned into something decent, or least not as offensively terrible, Villainy Inc can be revamped easily.

I think Villiany Inc should be just female villians. They seem to be a dark mirror of the amazons. Not to say there shouldn't be a generally Wonder Woman group for her rogue gallery but I like the idea of villiany inc being the dark amazons. A few things I would do is the female villains much like the amazons be a sisterhood and do care for each other but hate don't care for the other villains.

Making Egg Fu into a M.O.D.O.K. expy is a great idea. I mean, M.O.D.O.K. is scary because he doesn't NEED burly muscles to be a supervillain.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I liked this version. He should be recruited into Godwatch.

Chang Tzu is proof that there is hope for any WW villains (except maybe Mouse Man). If friggin Egg Fu can be turned into something decent, or least not as offensively terrible, Villainy Inc can be revamped easily.

I also loved this version of Egg Fu. He was creepy cool, smart, formidable, and definitely threat to be reckoned with.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

The trailer for the Harley Quinn animated series shows quite a lot of Dr. Psycho!

Plus, a character who I believe is Queen of Fables?

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    The trailer for the Harley Quinn animated series shows quite a lot of Dr. Psycho!

Plus, a character who I believe is Queen of Fables?
    Yeah, that's her. She's voiced by Wanda Sykes.