Page 312 of 626 FirstFirst ... 212262302308309310311312313314315316322362412 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 9381

Thanks for the info guys. Sounds like the X-Men book will be an overall x-men book with no set cast though I suspect Cyclops and Wolverine will appear a lot.
    Last edited by 5cents; 07-21-2019 at 02:23 PM.
    First X-Lady

Fantastic Member

Hickman avengers had Ironman, Captain America and Thor as main characters rosters. I guess it all depend on who the stories are about. If he is telling a Jean story, she will be on the main roster just like iron man and cap america were to avengers. We already know that x-men is Cyclops book.
    Sigh, I'm glad Jean is going to be getting page time but one of the best things about Red for me, was Jean interacting with people we didn't see too much of during the characters history. She had a pleasant working relationship with Namor. I loved the rapport between her and Kurt. Gentle, Gabby, Laura and Trinary were all relationships I think would have been a benefit to Jean.

I of course LOVED her interaction with Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. Steve did not like the idea of leaving Jean alone to face Cassandra.

When we heard Jean was coming back I honestly wanted her to leave the X-Men ( I would never want her to have to suffer the indignity of working with Scott and Emma, if those two were/are a couple) and join the Avengers part of the MCU.

We also, recently had Tony Stark admit Jean is who he contacts when he needs telepathic help, which I think is awesome. Tony cycles through women like James Bond, Pepper, Natasha, Bethany Cabe, Janet Van Dyne, Emma Frost, Maria Hill, Jennifer Walters. But a female friend that is not one of his notches? Impressive and interesting to read.

In terms of character interaction, I hope Hickman continues the trend of breaking new ground.
    Last edited by PowerPlay25; 07-21-2019 at 02:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PowerPlay25 View Post
    Sigh, I'm glad Jean is going to be getting page time but one of the best things about Red for me, was Jean interacting with people we didn't see too much of during the characters history. She had a pleasant working relationship with Namor. I loved the rapport between her and Kurt. Gentle, Gabby, Laura and Trinary were all relationships I think would have been a benefit to Jean.

I of course LOVED her interaction with Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. Steve did not like the idea of leaving Jean alone to face Cassandra.

When we heard Jean was coming back I honestly wanted her to leave the X-Men ( I would never want her to have to suffer the indignity of working with Scott and Emma, if those two were/are a couple) and join the Avengers part of the MCU.

We also, recently had Tony Stark admit Jean is who he contacts when he needs telepathic help, which I think it awesome. Tony cycles through women like James Bond, Pepper, Natasha, Bethany Cabe, Janet Van Dyne, Emma Frost, Maria Hill, Jennifer Walters. But a female friend that is not one of his notches? Impressive and interesting to read.

In terms of character interaction, I hope Hickman continues the trend of breaking new ground.
    Tony knows that Jean is on a level he can't touch.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Jean has been called since Jeen, I remember she was called on civil war 2 and supposedly uncanny avengers (but she wasn't shown)

Fans are doing their own designs for Jean. Wish I could draw.

https://twitter.com/LucasRemoussin/s...55972797730817
    First X-Lady

First X-Lady

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    Fans are doing their own designs for Jean. Wish I could draw.

https://twitter.com/LucasRemoussin/s...55972797730817
    Love it! It’s like a modernized combo of her Evolution and Morrison era costumes! A million yes’s to her signature X boots!

Quote Originally Posted by 5cents View Post
    I have seen this picture many times today but I still don't get what it is supposed to mean.

Any clue or spoiler?

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    I have seen this picture many times today but I still don't get what it is supposed to mean.

Any clue or spoiler?
    It’s just the rotating cast of the X-Men.

Quote Originally Posted by KangMiRae View Post
    It’s just the rotating cast of the X-Men.
    It is confirmed?
    I don't see a pattern

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post

Any clue or spoiler?
    they are all on x-men team

I think it's more of like... All those are game to appear in X-Men sooner or later.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I think Jean is going to be positioned as the moral compass for the group. I mean lets be honest the group is filled with a bunch of morally flexible characters. I can see Jean reigning the team in when they start to get too trigger happy.
    It can be a boring role, the debbie downer of the team. Hopefully hank and Sage gonna do the same

Yup just have to adopt a wait and see approach but all signs point to Jean being more than a wallpaper character during Hickman's era. When she starts getting treated like Polaris then it's time to worry lol
    wait is the only thing that lasts

Scarlet witch will be on the next doctor strange movie. This is good news, so she is magic instead of TK user.
    This cleans the way for Jean be in the MCU

Quote Originally Posted by spirit2011 View Post
    Scarlet witch will be on the next doctor strange movie. This is good news, so she is magic instead of TK user.
    This cleans the way for Jean be in the MCU
    You can have more than one character with the same power. We already see that in the MCU