Page 967 of 1383 FirstFirst ... 46786791795796396496596696796896997097197710171067 ... LastLast
Results 14,491 to 14,505 of 20742
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by producte View Post
    That Miles Morales Omnibus might be the follow up to the first one, not a reprint.
    It is the direct follow-up:

Description: Welcome to the Marvel Universe, Miles Morales! Visionary writer Brian Michael Bendis completes his 18-year association with wall-crawlers by bringing the Ultimate Spider-Man to a brand-new life on a brand new world - and not everything is how it was! Miles will have to fi nd his feet quickly, though, when he goes up against one of the biggest bads in the Marvel U.! Then, the villainous Black Cat plots to get her claws in this new Spidey - but will Miles fi nd romance with the other-dimensional Spider-Gwen? And Spidey finds himself caught in the middle when Marvel's heroes square off in a second Civil War! Plus, the secret history of Miles' dad...agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.! And a familiar face returns -together with an all-new, all-deadly Sinister Six!
    COLLECTING: SPIDER-MAN (2016) 1-21, SPIDER-MAN (2017) 234-240, SPIDERGWEN (2015B) 16-18
    Price: $75.00 ($95.00 In Canada)
    Pages: 624

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The complete estimated comic book sales figures for June 2019 are in (please note this list only details those comics sold to North American Comics Shops as reported by Diamond). I’ve listed below the Marvel OHC/Omnibus/MMW’s as well as the larger TPB collections such as the Epic and Complete lines that made the list, detailing the position, title and estimated sales. I haven’t included any reentries.

15. Avengers No Road Home TPB - 2,182
    34. Peter Porker: The Spectacular Spider-Ham - The Complete Collection Vol. 1 - 1,530
    45. Amazing Spider-Man Epic Collection Vol. 4: The Goblin Lives - 1,300
    52. The Marvel Art of Skottie Young OHC - 1,198
    64. Marvel Masterworks: The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol. 2 HC - 1,084
    71. Spider-Man: The Gauntlet – The Complete Collection Vol. 1 - 1,020
    73. Master of Kung Fu Epic Collection Vol. 2: Fight Without Pity - 1,013
    79. Not Brand Echh: The Complete Collection - 940
    80. Fantastic Four Epic Collection Vol. 18: The More Things Change…. - 932
    83. Daredevil Epic Collection Vol. 20: Purgatory & Paradise - 923
    85. Star Wars Legends Epic Collection: The Rebellion Vol. 3 - 909
    100. Hulk by Jeph Loeb & Ed McGuinness Omnibus - 776
    103. Marvel Visionaries: Stan Lee TPB - 754
    104. Marvel Knights Punisher by Garth Ennis: The Complete Collection Vol. 3 - 750
    127. Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 1 (5th Printing) - 622
    133. Decades: Marvel in the 90s – The Mutant X-Plosion TPB - 593
    147. New X-Men: The Quest for Magik - The Complete Collection - 538
    158. Cloak and Dagger: Agony and Ecstasy - 503
    164. Heroes Reborn Omnibus - 482
    171. New Mutants by Abnett & Lanning: The Complete Collection Vol. 2 - 464
    193. Captain America: Evolutions of a Living Legend TPB - 417
    213. X-Men: Eve of Destruction OHC - 378
    215. Spider-Man Noir: The Complete Collection - 375
    306. Marvel Comics: the World Outside Your Window OHC - 272

For comparison - DC'S Omnibus July sales:

28. Batman by Grant Morrison Omnibus Vol. 2 - 1,726
    62. Blackest Night Omnibus 10th Anniversary Edition - 1,086
    96. Batman: The Golden Age Omnibus Vol. 7 - 804
    How good is the Heroes Reborn Omnibus? I've never read anything Heroes Reborn related. Is it worth it or should I stay away from it?

Oh, it's outright trash. Literally all of it.

That said, I fall into that niche category where my nostalgia vibes take over and I love it despite it's trashiness.

anyone know if MARVELS MONSTER-SIZED HC coming at the end of the month will have the new epilogue that comes out tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by FlashingSabre View Post
    C"mon Iron Fist and Silver Surfer!

And X-Men Inferno most of all!
    Quote Originally Posted by Author View Post
    Fall of the Mutants, Onslaught and X-Men by Claremont need to be reprinted too. Uncanny 2 and 3 also.

What do you guys think about some of the recent X-Men OHCs like Eve of Destruction or Wedding of Clyclops? Shattershot at the end of the year too.

Wondering if Marvel will convert them to omnibuses later, like Mutant Massacre.
    Same boat here, I'd snatch up reprints of Fall of the Mutants, Inferno, and Claremont/Lee 1&2 for sure. I'll also probably grab that Wolverine vol.1 reprint, read some of those issues back when.

Otherwise they aren't releasing much else I'm interested in, certainly not releasing much of the Epics I'm waiting on. Most of my money will keep going to DC (and others) for the next year it appears.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    The complete estimated comic book sales figures for June 2019 are in ....

64. Marvel Masterworks: The Spectacular Spider-Man Vol. 2 HC - 1,084

100. Hulk by Jeph Loeb & Ed McGuinness Omnibus - 776

127. Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus Vol. 1 (5th Printing) - 622

164. Heroes Reborn Omnibus - 482
    How does Spec MMW vol.2 compare to vol.1? Is that in line with other MMW at least? I don't follow MMW typically but want a Spec Omni so I'm curious.

Had hoped, as a Hulk fan, that this Loeb Omni would do closer to if not over a 1,000 units. I'd also like to see the volume collected up through the 50s before it became Savage She-Hulk(Red/Betty).

At a 5th reprint of ASM vol.1 that still feels like a healthy movement of units for an initial month.

Wow, just WOW at that Heroes Reborn Omni number! I can't recall the last Omni I saw that had an initial month with less than 600 units moved. Even Venomnibus did better!

Also, a Power Pack Omni....I did not see that coming. I have no interest despite knowing it is well loved in some circles.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post
    How does Spec MMW vol.2 compare to vol.1? Is that in line with other MMW at least? I don't follow MMW typically but want a Spec Omni so I'm curious.

Had hoped, as a Hulk fan, that this Loeb Omni would do closer to if not over a 1,000 units. I'd also like to see the volume collected up through the 50s before it became Savage She-Hulk(Red/Betty).

At a 5th reprint of ASM vol.1 that still feels like a healthy movement of units for an initial month.

Wow, just WOW at that Heroes Reborn Omni number! I can't recall the last Omni I saw that had an initial month with less than 600 units moved. Even Venomnibus did better!

Also, a Power Pack Omni....I did not see that coming. I have no interest despite knowing it is well loved in some circles.
    And yet it stayed on the IST top ten list for like 2+ weeks. I guess it was a slow overall week(s) which is why it stayed there. ;-)
    "Boomerang arrow, Kate... It comes back to you in the end. Boomerang. Respect it." - Clint
    "Why the hell do you need an arrow that comes back to you after you shoot it, Clint?" - Kate
    "Because... Boomerangs." - Clint.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

^^^^^
    I know right, which is an element of my surprise. I thought for sure based on the IST ranking it was going to be something like 1K units at minimum.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Ouch, that's a pass on the Heroes Reborn omni then

All-New Member

X-Men Box Set HYPE! Omar just dropped a video

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Dredd View Post
    anyone know if MARVELS MONSTER-SIZED HC coming at the end of the month will have the new epilogue that comes out tomorrow?
    The Hachette solicitation doesn't list it. However, the Marvels 25th Anniversary HC Edition planned for March 2020 does.

I checked out the video below and paused it on the back cover. Unfortunately, it doesn't list it I didn't watch the whole video so that may be worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Craig View Post

Marvel Masterworks: The Spectacular Spider-Man HC Vol. 1 had a figure of 1,302 back in July 2017. A figure of 1000+ is pretty normal for a Marvel Masterworks HC.

The Deadpool Minibus Vol. 3 had only 441 in March 2019, Star Wars by Jason Aaron Omnibus had 544 in February 2019 but reentered the following month IIRC, Spider-Man: Ben Reilly Omnibus had 566 in January 2019, Marvel Universe by John Byrne Vol. 2 Omnibus had 576 in December 2018, The Marvel Cinematic Universe: The Marvel Comics Omnibus had 274 in October 2018!!, Deadpool By Daniel Way Omnibus Vol. 2 had 533 in August 2018.....the list goes on. More than you think, eh

A Marvel Masterworks: Dazzler Vol. 1 on its way:

https://www.hachettebookgroup.biz/ti...9781302922122/

Also the listing for ASM by Straczynski Omnibus Vol. 2 has details:

COLLECTING: AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1999) 515-545; FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD SPIDER-MAN (2005) 1-4, 24; MARVEL KNIGHTS SPIDER-MAN (2004) 19-22; SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN (2006) 41; SPIDER-MAN: THE OTHER SKETCHBOOK (2005) 1; SPIDER-MAN: ONE MORE DAY SKETCHBOOK (2007) 1

It collects all of the contents of The Other OHC, but omits the stories where Straczynski wasn't the author in the Spider-Man Civil War and Back in Black OHCs. I kind of expected that but was hoping that they would include at least the Civil War stuff.

ULTIMATES BY MARK MILLAR & BRYAN HITCH OMNIBUS (2ND PRINTING)
    Written by MARK MILLAR
    Penciled by BRYAN HITCH & STEVE DILLON
    Cover by BRYAN HITCH
    They are the Ultimate Universe’s greatest heroes! Captain America, Iron Man, Thor, Wasp, Giant Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch! Brought together by Nick Fury, head of the elite espionage agency S.H.I.E.L.D., the Ultimates are Earth’s last line of defense against a rising storm of strange new threats to humanity — including the rampaging Hulk, and an army of shape-shifting aliens bent on destroying the world! But just as the Ultimates begin to get comfortable in their roles as international celebrities and America’s champions, things get hard! Can the team survive the Hulk’s execution, Thor’s imprisonment — and the advent of the Ultimate Defenders?! The Ultimates are in for the battle of the century — and not all of them will walk away! Collecting ULTIMATES (2002) #1-13, ULTIMATES 2 (2004) #1-13, ULTIMATES ANNUAL #1 & ULTIMATES 2 (2004) #1 SKETCH EDITION.
    880 PGS./Parental Advisory …$100.00

SPIDER-MAN: MILES MORALES OMNIBUS
    Written by BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS & JASON LATOUR
    Penciled by SARA PICHELLI, NICO LEON,
    SZYMON KUDRANSKI, OSCAR BAZALDUA
    & ROBBI RODRIGUEZ
    Cover by SARA PICHELLI
    ON SALE FEBRUARY 2020
    Welcome to the Marvel Universe, Miles Morales! Visionary writer Brian Michael Bendis completes his eighteen-year association with wall-crawlers by bringing the Ultimate Spider-Man to a brand-new life on a brand-new world — and not everything is how it was! Miles will have to find his feet quickly, though, when he goes up against one of the biggest bads in the Marvel Universe! Then, the villainous Black Cat plots to get her claws in this new Spidey — but will Miles find romance with the other-dimensional Spider-Gwen? And Spidey finds himself caught in the middle when Marvel’s heroes square off in a second Civil War! Plus: The secret history of Miles’ dad…Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.! And a familiar face returns — along with an all-new, all-deadly Sinister Six! Collecting SPIDER-MAN (2016) #1-21 and #234-240, and SPIDER-GWEN (2015B) #16-18.
    624 PGS./Rated T …$75.00

X-MEN VS. APOCALYPSE: THE TWELVE OMNIBUS
    Written by ALAN DAVIS, TERRY KAVANAGH, BEN RAAB, JOE PRUETT, FABIAN NICIEZA, HOWARD MACKIE,
    ERIK LARSEN, SHON BURY, KARL BOLLERS, JOSEPH HARRIS & MORE
    Penciled by JIM CHEUNG, ADAM KUBERT, TOM RANEY, ROGER CRUZ, GRAHAM NOLAN, ANTHONY WILLIAMS,
    ANDREW C. ROBINSON, JEFF JOHNSON, ALAN DAVIS,
    BRETT BOOTH, RICK LEONARDI, PASCAL ALIXE,
    MAT BROOME, BRANDON PETERSON, LEINIL FRANCIS YU,
    MIKE S. MILLER, ROB LIEFELD, CHAP YAEP,
    BERNARD CHANG, BEN HERRERA, JOE BENNETT,
    STEVE HARRIS & MORE
    ON SALE February 2020
    Apocalypse’s long-prophesied ascension begins! As Professor X grows paranoid and withdrawn, the X-Men split up — leaving only a small team to aid a friend. And when Apocalypse’s newest Horseman of Death strikes, an X-Man will perish! But not everything is as it seems — and as the team realizes the full scope of Apocalypse’s scheme, it may be too late! Only the Twelve, a gathering of mutants foretold to save the world, might turn the tide — but Apocalypse plans to use them to become a god! Who will make the ultimate sacrifice to prevent the Ages of Apocalypse from becoming a horrifying reality? Collecting UNCANNY X-MEN (1981) #371-380 and ANNUAL ‘99; X-MEN (1991) #91-93, #94 (A STORY), #95-99 and ANNUAL ‘99; X-MEN UNLIMITED (1993) #24 (A STORY) and #25-26; GAMBIT (1999) #8-9; ASTONISHING X-MEN (1999) #1-3; WOLVERINE (1988) #145-149; CABLE (1993) #71-78; X-MAN #59-60; X-51 #8; X-FORCE (1991) #101; and X-MEN 1999 YEARBOOK.
    1280 PGS./Rated T …$125.00