Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Sort of like a Vic Sage before he became "The Question" type?
    He was an ambitious government stooge from the issues I read - it made no sense to me why the writer bothered naming him Vic Sage.

From what I saw, it seemed he had anger issues. Which I know Vic had anger issues, but come on.

Overall the whole affair seemed pretty lame, and it was about the time I ditch DC for awhile. Suicide Squad isn’t my thing, and to be honest it didn’t seem like it would be Sage’s thing either. I like consistent characterization.

Spectacular Member

I can explain all of the continuity issues concerning the Question. First, dark metal, then the Source Wall broke, and then Dr. Manhattan, and then... and it all comes together at the end into a cohesive, easily understandable Metaverse. There's nothing to be concerned about -- no crisis. We have had the final one of those.

Imagine this kind of art paired up with Lemire's scripting!

Capture.jpg
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

This was one of the first comics I ever got when I was a kid.

q3.jpg
    “To the future or to the past. To a time when thought is free, when men are different from one another and do not live alone - to a time when truth exists and what is done cannot be undone: from the age of uniformity, from the age of solitude, from the age of Big Brother, from the age of doublethink - greetings!" - Winston Smith

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    What's that?
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    What's that?
    the artstyle reminds me of Gary Frank's.

maybe a commission?

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    the artstyle reminds me of Gary Frank's.
    maybe a commission?
    Nah - that's just me. I was definitely a bit inspired by Frank's recent work in "Doomsday Clock" though.

Nah - that's just me. I was definitely a bit inspired by Frank's recent work in "Doomsday Clock" though.
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
    Imagine this kind of art paired up with Lemire's scripting!

Capture.jpg
    I have a hard time with names and only remember (with a few exceptions) writers I hate. But I would love to see that kind of art.

I laughed. I was also wondering what that was. But damn, if it ain’t interesting to look at.

Well done! Do you have a portfolio online?

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    I have a hard time with names and only remember (with a few exceptions) writers I hate. But I would love to see that kind of art.

That's from the original series. He will be drawing the Lemire series as well. Name is Denys Cowan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulysses View Post
    That's from the original series. He will be drawing the Lemire series as well. Name is Denys Cowan.
    Oh, okay. The Deaths of Vic Sage, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Rufio View Post
    Oh, okay. The Deaths of Vic Sage, right?
    That's the one.