View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 486 of 619 FirstFirst ... 386436476482483484485486487488489490496536586 ... LastLast
Results 7,276 to 7,290 of 9276

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    Question, most if not all Scott kids have the power of time. None of the mothers have this ability. I would like that to be explained.
    Cable has a time travel device, Rachel uses telepathy and Nate is a plot device, he can do whatever with no explanation most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by thechronic92 View Post
    Cable has a time travel device, Rachel uses telepathy and Nate is a plot device, he can do whatever with no explanation most of the time.
    I forget Nate most of the time. I agree with him basically being a plot device, though. His wikipedia page describes him as having Telekinesis, Telepathy, and Precognition to an insanely high degree. Telepathy capable of controlling multiple strong-willed minds simultaneously and on the other end, Psychometry. Telekinesis capable to doing nearly anything - creating illusions by manipulating light and water vapor, altering the magnetic and gravitic fields on a planetary scale (or even beyond), duplicating high end physical powers, teleportation, basically, if there is even the thinnest of explanations to explain how telekinesis could muscle it's way into some other powerset, he can do it and better than the real thing. It's like Legion without the multiple personality issues. Nate "MacGuffin" Grey. Or maybe the better term is Handwavium.
    Dark does not mean deep.

Well I'm caught up now. Charles if it is Charles Xavier looks so skinny I expected him to do a Jojo pose. Hickman writing Cyclops just feels right. Although I miss the Hickmanclops tone but I'm sure he's just warming up. I can't help but to get this whole super creepy cult like vibe from Krakoa but it's Hickman so I'm excited with Marvel actually having a good writer on the X-books.

Guys, we've forgotten an important part of this new storyline:

Who is going to ruin Scott Summers' day?
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post

JDW will find a way.

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Super-Cyke View Post
    I'm torn on this. Something about Cyclops' mutant power being the opposite of more powerful/extravagant (like the psychics or Storm's variety of abilities) or "cooler" powers (like Wolverine, Colossus, Psylocke, etc) feels like it is such a major part of his character, I'd hate to see that change. To me, Cyclops is Batman in the Justice League. Surrounded by heroes with abilities far beyond him but Cyke makes the best of his gift and his mind and his discipline and he is just as capable as any of the more powered up characters by doing this.
    Personally I think it could be done right if instead it was a development that made his powers more interesting than necessarily overpowered or at least not constantly overpowered. Like the way the writer of One Piece handles powers if his ability to find new ways to use his power or like Mushishi going into the dimension that his powers tap into only to have new mysteries revealed.

Personally a headcannon of mine that I like takes inspiration from Mushishi and ideas like lad lines and gaia. That being that he taps into something that’s kind of like the multiverse’s blood stream.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor_Foxey View Post
    Personally I think it could be done right if instead it was a development that made his powers more interesting than necessarily overpowered or at least not constantly overpowered. Like the way the writer of One Piece handles powers if his ability to find new ways to use his power or like Mushishi going into the dimension that his powers tap into only to have new mysteries revealed.

Personally a headcannon of mine that I like takes inspiration from Mushishi and ideas like lad lines and gaia. That being that he taps into something that’s kind of like the multiverse’s blood stream.
    I love One Piece so I know what you mean. I can see the potential in expanding on Cyclops' powers. Now I'm imagining what they could do with that

Comic Geek in General

I call it now.......probably Sinister.......or Wyngarde.......or Stryfe (ok, 3 who messed with Scott in the past)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy View Post
    I call it now.......probably Sinister.......or Wyngarde.......or Stryfe (ok, 3 who messed with Scott in the past)
    Ah, they are nothing.

Does anyone think Sinister is behind the Krakoan tumor? The No Place? Making another attempt at messing with Scott.

Embrace the fluff FluffyCyclopsRLZ's Avatar

*Cue to Logan tagging along on a Summers-Grey galactic road trip*

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Hizashi View Post
    Does anyone think Sinister is behind the Krakoan tumor? The No Place? Making another attempt at messing with Scott.
    The No Place is probably where Sinister is doing whatever experiment will be shown in Powers of X. Kinda terrifying to think what he'd do in such an environment by himself.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    The No Place is probably where Sinister is doing whatever experiment will be shown in Powers of X. Kinda terrifying to think what he'd do in such an environment by himself.
    Yes, and my guess is Xavier knows it. Sinister is his silent partner in the whole operation, the original sin of his Paradise.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Omega Alpha View Post
    Yes, and my guess is Xavier knows it. Sinister is his silent partner in the whole operation, the original sin of his Paradise.
    It is posible, Hickman seems to like Apocalypse and Sinister.
    They are great villains who haven't been done right for a while, hopeful he can do something cool with them.

BANNED

I forgot from which interview my signature is from. Any one remembers?