Page 49 of 70 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Jesus Christ again with this Storm vs Magneto stuff let it go. Storm has fought Magneto 6 times(Canonically) and out of those 6 fights: 2 of them Storm almost kills Magneto but holds back. To which Magneto won both times. Another fight it's a Stalemate a weak Version of Magneto to which Storm failed to KO him, but was able to stalemate him. And the most recent one is Storm beating Henchmen Magneto. Yes, she won because after their fight Henshmen Magneto never shows up until the next issue which X-Legion rejuvenates him. There is no amount of excuses you could make for that instance.

Storm being a Goddess has nothing to do with anything. We don't have enough information about it anyway, other than she has been in that form 2twice.

If, we want to be realistic let's stop High-Balling and Low-Balling both characters.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-08-2019 at 04:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    Jesus Christ again with this Storm vs Magneto stuff let it go. Storm has fought Magneto 6 times(Canonically) and out of those 6 fights: 2 of them Storm almost kills Magneto but holds back. To which Magneto won both times. Another fight it's a Stalemate a weak Version of Magneto to which Storm failed to KO him, but was able to stalemate him. And the most recent one is Storm beating Henchmen Magneto. Yes, she won because after their fight Henshmen Magneto never shows up until the next issue which X-Legion rejuvenates him. There is no amount of excuses you could make for that instance.

Storm being a Goddess has nothing to do with anything. We don't have enough information about it anyway, other than she has been in that form 2twice.

If, we want to be realistic let's stop High-Balling and Low-Balling both characters.
    I see you've ignored most of Claremont's run. You also failed to take into account that it was usually Storm and the X-Men vs Magneto. Hmm, interesting.
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-08-2019 at 04:38 PM.

This was bound to turn into Storm vs Magneto the minute that list was made. Lol

I'm now convinced that Hickman actively lurks here.

Quote Originally Posted by CoCoBandz View Post

I mean, i'm just responding to Storm fans. If they had not said that she was the most powerful omega mutant I wouldn't have said anything.

And he's smiling when he does it lol.
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-08-2019 at 04:51 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Magneto View Post
    I see you've ignored most of Claremont's run. You also failed to take into account that it was usually Storm and the X-Men vs Magneto. Hmm, interesting.
    Actually, I did not. Do you actually know the times Storm herself went against Magneto?(I don't think you do) Because it's not usually Storm AND the X-Men. I mean you've fail to acknowledge these fights I pointed out and the context to them. I think that's most interesting.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-08-2019 at 05:23 PM.

BANNED

It's always a Storm vs Magneto. A fight both fans of the characters can't let things go.

Actually, I did not. Do you actually know the times Storm herself went against Magneto?(I don't think you do) Because it's not usually Storm AND the X-Men. I mean you've fail to acknowledge these fights I pointed out and the context to them. I think that's most interesting.
    Most of the times Storm fought Magneto was when she was with other X-Men (Claremont's run). That's factual.

It's always a Storm vs Magneto. A fight both fans of the characters can't let things go.
    Oh don't worry, I can definitely let this go. The thing I can't let go is Storm fans saying she's the most powerful omega mutant.

I mean, i'm just responding to Storm fans. If they had not said that she was the most powerful omega mutant I wouldn't have said anything.

And he's smiling when he does it lol.
    Hi Hickman!
    I can also be reached on BlueSky and Tumblr. Avatar by kahlart.

Ghosts of Genosha minicomic focused on Polaris, written by me and drawn by Fin_NoMore.

Polaris 50th anniversary minicomic written by me and drawn by Mlad!

Gallery of Polaris commissions (without NSFW or minicomics)

BANNED

I wonder if this thread will become a wasteland in case people start making it personal or just outright foolish and get the banhammer(which is unlikely, I hope)

Me: Where are they?!
    Hickman: The X-Books required correction. After that, the Claremont acolytes served no purpose... beyond petty internet arguments.
    Me: WHERE ARE THEY?
    Hickman: Gone. Reduced to atoms.
    Me: You used them for forum discussions!
    Hickman: I used the Magneto fans to destroy the Storm fans. But the work is done. It always will be. I am inevitable.

BANNED

Most of the times Storm fought Magneto was when she was with other X-Men (Claremont's run). That's factual.
    Yes, but MOST of those times when she's with them, it's always Storm fighting Magneto 1v1 Yes? while the rest stand around doing nothing. Until Finally, someone else steps in.
    This is repeated many times over in other instances of their battles. That is also (Claremont's Run) Factual as well.

The MAIN point i'm making is regardless when there are X-Men with Storm she is seen fighting him by herself because the rest of the Team can't seem to be helpful. Again, That is also (Claremont's Run) Factual too.

Oh don't worry, I can definitely let this go. The thing I can't let go is Storm fans saying she's the most powerful omega mutant.
    I'm a Storm fan and even I KNOW she isn't. C'mon man just ignore them it's not worth derailing the thread just to prove 2 people wrong.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-08-2019 at 06:57 PM.

Magneto can beat Storm IMO 9 out of 10 times because for Storm to go to the levels she would need to to try to destroy him she would have to do some damage to the ecosystem imo. Magneto is just too powerful for Storm to go to higher levels against him whereas magneto's power is more concentrated so he doesn't have to limit himself nor would he care to do so. So it's a case of is what it is with them. Magneto will win 9/10 doesn't mean either is stronger or weaker than other because of that.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

It means that this list has no value lol. It's a popularity contest. I can create a Youtube video and do my top 10 and both lists would have the same weight (which means none).

1. Some users were saying that this was reinforcing her goddess status, yes. Don't hold a grudge for that.
    2. Lol, i'm sorry to tell you that but Magneto has beaten Storm way more often than not. Just check the feats in past comics. Storm is not stronger than Magneto, Jean or Iceman (based on past comics). Let's not even talk about Legion, Franklin, Mister M, Vulcan and Jamie. That's just being delusional. I have no problem saying that Magneto would probably get rekt by Legion, Franklin, Jamie, Mister M and Vulcan. It's call being realistic. Hope, Elixir, Exodus, Proteus and QQ having questionable feats is hard to judge (so Storm and Magneto could probably beat them more than 5 times out of 10 if we go by feats).
    1st, where does it say that list was fan voted? please provide the evidence of that?

2nd, what has magneto done that would prove he is more powerful than her? they have only fought a handful of times and ( not including Rosenberg's uncanny) for each of those instances, with the exception of their first fight where he beat the xmen because they were green, you couldnt conclusively make the argument he was stronger.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    1st, where does it say that list was fan voted? please provide the evidence of that?

2nd, what has magneto done that would prove he is more powerful than her? they have only fought a handful of times and ( not including Rosenberg's uncanny) for each of those instances, with the exception of their first fight where he beat the xmen because they were green, you couldnt conclusively make the argument he was stronger.
    I'm done with the Magneto vs Storm debate, just go read Claremont's run again.

What? I said it wasn't official, therefore made by fans (which is true, Marvel didn't make that top 10, the Youtube channel did) and you responded by saying:

1. what does it being fan voted have to do with anything? and no one said anything about it being official . furthermore, ororo has plenty of feats to support this.

2. and that statement about writers being bad is actually quite accurate .
    You're the one that said it was fan voted lol, I just trusted that you were telling the thruth.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    I wonder if this thread will become a wasteland in case people start making it personal or just outright foolish and get the banhammer(which is unlikely, I hope)

Me: Where are they?!
    Hickman: The X-Books required correction. After that, the Claremont acolytes served no purpose... beyond petty internet arguments.
    Me: WHERE ARE THEY?
    Hickman: Gone. Reduced to atoms.
    Me: You used them for forum discussions!
    Hickman: I used the Magneto fans to destroy the Storm fans. But the work is done. It always will be. I am inevitable.
    LOL
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-08-2019 at 07:57 PM.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I'm done with the Magneto vs Storm debate, just go read Claremont's run again.

What? I said it wasn't official, therefore made by fans (which is true, Marvel didn't make that top 10, the Youtube channel did) and you responded by saying:

You're the one that said it was fan voted lol, I just trusted that you were telling the thruth.

LOL
    1. I've read it and it doesnt say he is more powerful, says quite the opposite actually:

he only won here because she held back.

and she most recently beat him when he was powered by Nate life seed:

2. and I misread your post. I thought u mentioned it was fan voted. you are right it's a fan one but it was based upon information utilized from canon. doesnt discredit it.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-08-2019 at 08:48 PM.
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

1. I've read it and it doesnt say he is more powerful, says quite the opposite actually:

he only won here because she held back.

and she most recently beat him when he was powered by Nate life seed:

2. and I misread your post. I thought u mentioned it was fan voted. you are right it's a fan one but it was based upon information utilized from canon. doesnt discredit it.
    Oh look, using scans of Storm and the X-Men against Magneto alone and Magneto from Age of X-Man. Yeah, good argument there.

It does discredit it. NO CANON INFORMATION WHATSOEVER can back a statement like that. Storm isn't stronger than Franklin, she's not stronger than Legion. Stop it, even other Storm fans are calling you out.
    Last edited by Magneto; 08-08-2019 at 08:58 PM.