Page 82 of 294 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132182 ... LastLast
Results 1,216 to 1,230 of 4408
    Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cleric of Hell’s Brigade View Post
    Jinzi flinches a bit at the mention of Grinthorn, then just looks more surprised at the revelation.

“I always knew he wasn’t.......”

He trails off upon seeing Gero, and for the first time Parsley can see something.....dark.....pass in Jinzi’s gaze.
    The dark gaze set upon Gero received a nod of approval from Parsley. Alas, as much as she would have enjoyed watching Jinzi murder her for her betrayal and treachery, it had been agreed upon that no harm could come to her.

For the time being.

They had to figure out how to explain away her absence during the summit -- which was a given, as it was sheer stupidity to actually bring her along.

"I brought her here mainly to watch her grovel for your forgiveness. Also turns out she is in league with the Red Raiders, trading her technology for volunteers for her cloning experiments," she explained. "Also, she has the location of something called the Big Gette Star. I don't know if that means anything to you, but it did to The Doctor."
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Default Meanwhile, on Vocado

It had been nearly a week -- five days at the most by her estimation -- since Sarada vanished through the portal to Earth, never to be seen or heard from since. That, plus Parsley energy registering briefly before vanishing just as quickly, weighed heavily on Maiz's mind and heart. She knew they were fine -- Pinach, Rutaba, and Avoca all brought back mind-blowing reports that both had transformed into Super Saiyans, long thought to be just a legend -- but she would have greatly preferred they both be there with her on Vocado.

Especially the eldest. It had been over a year since she last saw Parsley alive. In that time, she had to come to grips with the fact that no amount of changes to the way she raised her would have prevented her death. It was one of those unfortunate events that befell any and everyone at any given time. It wasn't an incident, but there was nothing she she could have done to stop it. It was the hardest realization, right next to realizing that there was little she could have done to keep Parsley from becoming the person she had been for years.

Had she changed during her time in the afterlife? Pinach said she had, that she was more altruistic than she had been in some time. Only time would tell.

In the meantime, it was up to her and the rest of the council to keep the Empire in line. Thus far, they had been doing a suitable job. Other than the dust-up on Callion that lasted perhaps only twenty minutes -- if that -- there hadn't been any conflicts of note, other than the usual that came to be expected of Saiyans. It was a testament to Sarada's forethought -- odd to think that -- to create a chain of viceroys to oversee each planet in her stead, and to have the council there to help her on Vocado. Maiz shuddered to think what would have happened if it was just Sarada ruling over everyone. Even if she was only gone for five days, the entire populace might have been on the verge of civil war by now, like a pack of uncivilized animals.

Thankfully, the Saiyan race had made great strides in moving past its savage and brutish past. Somewhat.

She had come into her own as their Guardian, and the job was easier than she thought it'd be. Not to say that it was easy, just easier than she feared. She supposed it was because she was so respected that they bothered to listen to her. It helped that she had their best interests at heart. It was why she had spent the last several days making sure children in the Meat Market were enrolled in one of the nearby academies. All children deserved a quality education, regardless of where they lived or what their parents' power levels were.

She had given them food, water, clean clothes, and little jobs to do to occupy their time and keep them out of trouble. Mato always said that children were their future, and that included the children in the Market.

In fact, she had plans for the Meat Market. She hadn't spoke to anyone about them yet, but she intended to create -- or at least initiate the creation -- of a brand new city on the ashes of that damned pit. The place was so rundown and shabby. They deserved a better place to live, and if the rest of Vocado didn't want them, then Maiz -- and hopefully Sarada -- would see to it that they had a place of their own.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    "Ah suspect it had somethin to do with her beau Charco. Won't know for sure'n'til ah talk to him. Good luck with you're project."
    " I see, and thanks Dash. I wouldn't be behind on my X-ray mod project if that damn gremlin from the Red Raiders didn't steal my blueprints. That gremlin told me his job was to steal interesting tech or blueprints," Praxat said.

Praxat's skin turns a fiery red upon hearing that Gero is in league with the Red Raiders, and her hands tremble. ( So Gero is the reason my blueprints were stolen. Damn traitor, she probably let that damn gremlin into the Capsule Corp. Maybe I should have a nice talk with her in private it won't take long. Just me her , and my fist. ) Praxat thought.

Praxat's trembling hands might indicate that she's cold, but this is not the case. They're trembling because of the sheer anger she feels towards Gero right now. She is so angry that her eyes are bloodshot with pulsing veins.

Praxat walks beside Dash and whispers in her ear." Dash I really want to punch Gero in the face, but I'm restraining myself from doing so," Praxat said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-09-2019 at 06:55 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Bruceleegreyhulk's RPG & Story Forum

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Voice of the Authorities Cleric of Hell’s Brigade's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero MKA View Post
    The dark gaze set upon Gero received a nod of approval from Parsley. Alas, as much as she would have enjoyed watching Jinzi murder her for her betrayal and treachery, it had been agreed upon that no harm could come to her.

For the time being.

They had to figure out how to explain away her absence during the summit -- which was a given, as it was sheer stupidity to actually bring her along.

"I brought her here mainly to watch her grovel for your forgiveness. Also turns out she is in league with the Red Raiders, trading her technology for volunteers for her cloning experiments," she explained. "Also, she has the location of something called the Big Gette Star. I don't know if that means anything to you, but it did to The Doctor."
    He grits his teeth.

“Of course she does. Adam, keep her confined in one of Eva’s private rooms. We’ll deal with her later.”

He glances at his mobile lab.

“My calculations are getting close to finished and the GP ship will be here in just a few hours. Gero can be dealt with after the Doctor.”
    Black Knight of SO
    Owner/Operator of SO’s Item/Weapon Shop
    Claimer of the original Rumbles 2,000,000th post
    CBR GM/DM

Meanwhile, on board his brother's ship at the nearest GP's Orbital Incarceration Satellite. Sonata looks at his brother Earl. " I guess I better be dropping you off brother!" Sonata said.

Earl sighs and looks up at his brother." What the hell happen to you Sonata you were a decorative war hero. Our people celebrate your return. You were a part of Operation: The War on Intergalactic Terrorism," Earl said.

" You could have joined the Galaxy police. Instead of you're a lawless space pirate. I know how badly you want to put David down, but you're going about this the wrong way Sonata," Earl said.

Sonata looks at his brother Earl and sighs. " Yeah, the Space Fleet I was in The Rhapsodi Vanguard was a part of Operation: The War on Intergalactic Terrorism. They were a fleet that was composed of highly trained soldiers gather from various planets in the West Galaxy," Sonata said.

" Most of the soldiers were crazy and suicidal. Then there's The commander of the fleet who I called crazy eyes. He was known as The Devil of the West Galaxy, and the people under his command were the Demons of the West Galaxy," Sonata said.

" Yeah, the commander was a crazy bastard. I missed that son of a bitch. The bastard during the war came up with this crazy plan," Sonata said.

"Sure only I and a few others survived, but the commander's plan worked. The commander die as he lived. A crazy bastard until the end," Sonata said.

Sonata takes a deep breath." That's all in the past. David pretty much massacred every one I cared about besides you. There's no way I can just let that slide," Sonata said.

" I don't need to join the F@#king Galaxy Police. I will take down David my way, " Sonata said.

Earl sighs at this. " Your way is just going to get a bunch of innocent people caught in the crossfire," Earl said.
    My Forum check it out

Characters: Cyber Samurai, Wilima Stonewall, Red Oni, Jaakobah , Giduiz Mazi, Midas Goldsteel

Quote Originally Posted by Yun Lao View Post
    "It has to be before," Charco stated without hesitation, knowing that Rex would probably make his final move to deal with such an appealing target, "...in that case, we should better hurry."
    “There is something hidden in depths of the Ocean that has been....calling to me. I was wondering if you would accompany me there.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

As her mind raced, carefully considering this from every aspect, her eyes darted up, then down, then side to side. A moment later, she looked back at her, a slight smile on her face, "Determination is not a problem, I have that in droves. But I will need to let my sister know. I bet I'm already in hot water with her for running off without saying anything." Cyanna then sounded a little embarrassed, "Oh, it's not like I normally need my sister's permission to do anything. It's just that she is also kinda my boss now. It wasn't fair of me to run off, knowing how busy she was, and with the baby on the way and all, but I didn't think I'd be gone that long. Still, Dash is with her, and she has the Sisterhood in and out of the Temple constantly, so maybe it will be okay. I'm sure she'll understand."
    “If you want you may go and tell her and come back. Our training will be intense.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

Dash moved forward, then began speaking, paraphrasing Meagan's words and including some of her own for elaboration, "Meagan, she told me to tell you that she was doin okay, though you know she misses you. She said to tell you that the election and referendum are scheduled for a month from today, Chroma time of course. Once that's done, an hopefully things go well, she expects to have some free time. Ah never realized how hot blooded Chromakai could be. Meg's dealing with a volcano and handelin it pretty well. She ends the message with, 'Tell Jinzi he had better watch himself. Our son isn't going to grow up without a father if I can help it.'"

Stepping back, "That's bout it, ah stil have to chase down Cyanna."
    He grins.

“I have no intention of kicking the bucket any time soon. I’ll pop by after the Doctor and the summit are taken care of.”
    Black Knight of SO
    CBR GM/DM

“If you want you may go and tell her and come back. Our training will be intense.”
    "Intense," Cyanna smiled, "Sounds like fun. But I shouldn't waste your time. I'll send a message to the Guardian, I think she can pass it along for me. If she's not too busy."

She then stepped outside and summoned her staff to her hand. Raising the staff so that it catches the sunlight, a swarm of prismatic butterflies pour out of it.

As the hover around her, Cyanna gives them the message, "Go to Lady Eva. Tell her that I will be training with Lady Morgana, and ask her if she can please pass this message on to Meagan and Dash. And make sure you say thank you."

Then, with a wave of her hand, she sends them off flying at high speeds to the Lookout in search of the Guardian of Earth.

Once gone, she turns and heads back into the house.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

He grits his teeth.

“Of course she does. Adam, keep her confined in one of Eva’s private rooms. We’ll deal with her later.”

“My calculations are getting close to finished and the GP ship will be here in just a few hours. Gero can be dealt with after the Doctor.”
    "Then we have a few hours to prepare and ensure that we are all on the same page," Parsley intoned. "An all-important battle such as this one doesn't allow for willful blindness."

It was vital that they all knew every bit of information about the alternate Jinzi Pants that was currently available to them. That, of course, meant listening and focusing on one single thing, which some had proven incapable of.

She glanced at Gero briefly. "I'll leave you to your work. I have to make sure I have all the necessary information sorted out." She turned and left to walk inside to find a notebook and pen.

As she walked, she noticed her aunt Enoki was there. Yes, she knew she was there all along, but saw little reason to speak to her.

Besides, the old hag was likely there to visit her sister and was probably unaware that Parsley was even there. Or alive. Or had been dead until very recently. She knew her aunt didn't care for her in the slightest, so she didn't stop to say anything to her.

Sarada was always her favorite.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Praxat walks beside Jinzi and whispers in his ear." I so much want to punch Gero in the face right now, but I'm holding back my fury. I know there's a bigger priority the Doctor comes first. I'll have my back up goggles, and tools ready before the GP Ship arrives," Praxat said.

" Once I have every bit of information on The Doctor available to me. I'll use my expertise in thermodynamics to figure out a way to stop him in the safest way possible," Praxat said.

Praxat puts her hazmat helmet back on and flies off to Capsule Corp to work on her back up goggles.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-10-2019 at 01:18 PM.
    My Forum check it out

He grits his teeth.

"It's that soon, huh?" Dash asked, knowing that this moment had always been on the Horizon. "Ah got somethin to do, excuse me." She then left the area and walked around the Lookout, thinking. Waiting for a chance to speak with Charco or Eva.
    Last edited by Tami; 08-11-2019 at 03:34 PM.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

“There is something hidden in depths of the Ocean that has been....calling to me. I was wondering if you would accompany me there.”
    "Something from the ocean?" He certainly wasn't expecting that, still, if there was something down there that could get Eva's attention, it must have been important, "Yeah, I'll join you," He said with a nod.

Meanwhile, Sonata walks up to the gate of GP's Orbital Incarceration Satellite with his brother Earl." Lieutenant Stratovarius of The Galaxy Police here. I have the captain of the dread Stratovarius Buccaneers in my custody." Sonata said.

Earl raises his head." Don't listen to him. I'm Earl not him. That person is my brother Sonata impersonating me," Earl yelled.

Sonata shrugs his shoulders." I wouldn't trust the word of a pirate. You know how they are a bunch of thieving lying bastards. My brother is just trying to pull the wool over your eyes don't fall for it," Sonata said.

" Oh come on you all have to realize that isn't me. I would never swear!" Earl said.

" May I remind you all my brother was a member of the Rhapsodi Vanguard aka the Demons of the West Galaxy aka The West Galaxy Suicide Corps. We all know what a bunch of lunatics those guys were right?" Sonata said.
    Last edited by bruceleegreyhulk; 08-10-2019 at 05:01 PM.
    My Forum check it out

Quote Originally Posted by bruceleegreyhulk View Post
    Meanwhile, Sonata walks up to the gate of GP's Orbital Incarceration Satellite with his brother Earl." Lieutenant Stratovarius of The Galaxy Police here. I have the captain of the dread Stratovarius Buccaneers in my custody." Sonata said.

Earl raises his head." Don't listen to him. I'm Earl not him. That person is my brother Sonata impersonating me," Earl yelled.

Sonata shrugs his shoulders." I wouldn't trust the word of a pirate. You know how they are a bunch of thieving lying bastards. My brother is just trying to pull the wool over your eyes don't fall for it," Sonata said.

" Oh come on you all have to realize that isn't me. I would never swear!" Earl said.

" May I remind you all my brother was a member of the Rhapsodi Vanguard aka the Demons of the West Galaxy aka The West Galaxy Suicide Corps. We all know what a bunch of lunatics those guys were right?" Sonata said.
    Two heavily armored gate guards, Captain Washa and Captain Drya blinked, stared at the 'Lieutenant', and then looked at eachother for a second

Drya elbowed her colleague and whispered. "Weren't those guys part of Operati-" she leaned in and whispered.

"Shhhh, don't....don't....heh," Washa instructed, holding his mouth and clutching his stomach. It was as if the very mention of the vanguard was making him ill.

After a moment he seemed to collect himself and returned holding a data pad.

Drya nodded, saying, "He's uh...he's doesn't always have a stern stomach. Especially not when thinking about some of the stories about those guys," she elbowed Washa. "R-right?"

"Oh yeah. I definitely had n some spoooky nightmares just from hearing about 'em," Washa replied, in a monotone voice. "So uh....'Lieutenant'. Turning in your brother, the pirate are you? We had word from HQ that you were on your way. Don't worry about the paperwork, it's all in order."

Washa then thought for a moment and added, "Now, do you want us to escort him or do you wanna handle that personally. Seeing as he's your brother and all y'know?"