Page 89 of 137 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2043

god bless locust
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

aww wait what if Icarus comes back and gets to hang out with/babysit Sam’s baby sometimes. Joshua and Joshie awwwwwww

also yes locust rules

A line from New X-Men is used in House of X #2. Cassandra, impersonating Charles, outing himself as a mutant. Moira's seen watching it on TV.

Speaking of New X-Men, when Quentin first appeared and created his Omega Gang, he put them all in red and black striped vests. I assume Grant Morrison, who is Scottish, was inspired by The Beano? It's the colours worn by Dennis the Menace, and Quentin is certainly a menace!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quentin IS a menace and needs to be arrested. Anyway, in today’s Champions, Dust continues to step on throats like the badass she is.

That guy is a dumbass, isn't he? If Dust's burka transforms into sand with her body, then it's probably made of Unstable Molecules - which as the Human Torch proves, can't be burnt.

Come to think of it, some countries ban face coverings - I wonder if that's ever got Sooraya in trouble?
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Tycon View Post
    Quentin IS a menace and needs to be arrested. Anyway, in today’s Champions, Dust continues to step on throats like the badass she is.

Zub's ice cold Sooraya has been the highlight of his run for me, along with Snowguard.

So I've heard that Hellion is nowhere to be found so far in Hickman's books. I'm kinda happy about that. I don't know what creepily confident and suddenly relevant Xavier is up to, but I'm glad Julian ain't drinking the kool-aid.
    MAGNETO was right,TONY was right, VARYS was right.

Proud member of House Ravenclaw and loyal bannerman to House Baratheon

"I am an optimist even though I am told everything I do is negative and cynical" --Armando Iannucci

Quote Originally Posted by Hellion View Post
    So I've heard that Hellion is nowhere to be found so far in Hickman's books. I'm kinda happy about that. I don't know what creepily confident and suddenly relevant Xavier is up to, but I'm glad Julian ain't drinking the kool-aid.
    Im personally hoping he shows up in Marauders down the line or in Leah Williams' upcoming book in wave two
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    Im personally hoping he shows up in Marauders down the line or in Leah Williams' upcoming book in wave two
    Hill seems to have hinted that Laura's friendships with the NXM may get explored again in Fallen Angels, so that's a possibility, as well.

Yeah, though I wouldn't expect to see former roommate Dust early on (as they'll have planned it thinking she was busy in Champions), Laura could certainly interact with Hellion.

Not to be that guy...but i'll beleive the NXM will show up in FA when they appear on paper...im been burned so many times before.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    That guy is a dumbass, isn't he? If Dust's burka transforms into sand with her body, then it's probably made of Unstable Molecules - which as the Human Torch proves, can't be burnt.

Come to think of it, some countries ban face coverings - I wonder if that's ever got Sooraya in trouble?
    Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    Zub's ice cold Sooraya has been the highlight of his run for me, along with Snowguard.
    Also, how do we feel about Power Man’s new codename for Sooraya - “Sand Style”?

Also, how do we feel about Power Man’s new codename for Sooraya - “Sand Style”?
    Not a fan. It sounds like a Pokemon buff move, and isn't better than Dust. As a nickname, it's unwieldy and it's still in the same "area" as Dust, so...

It has made me think that some nerd could make a Dune reference at her though.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jumpyshark View Post
    It has made me think that some nerd could make a Dune reference at her though.
    Hulkling is a giant nerd. Perhaps during some crossover he could shapechange into something desert-looking (like a giant-anteater-scaled form) and KO someone that she's blinded and disoriented with her sand-form, and then quip, "We are desert power!" (to her befuddlement, since she has no idea what he's on about).

BANNED

Yikes, when did she be come a murderer?