Page 288 of 662 FirstFirst ... 188238278284285286287288289290291292298338388 ... LastLast
Results 4,306 to 4,320 of 9921
    Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shreene View Post
    Where was it stated that The Adversary came after Ororo specifically?
    It was actually stated in the Fall of Mutants and in BP:

ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I thought you had mentioned he wasnt as powerful as the hell lord demons?
    I do acknowledge Adversary as a Powerful Demon/God of Chaos.
    But, you need to ask yourself. Can he really contend or beat Hell Lords Like: Dormammu, Mephisto, Blackheart, Hela, Murduk Kurios??? Probably, not.

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    Personally, I don't think the Adversary is a Hell Lord. While he is a demon, he is not gathering souls or trying to turn people evil.

He is all about chaos...he is a Chaos Demon/Lord, who's only purpose is to destroy the order of the universe. Which put him in direct conflict with Storm a Goddess of Blanace.

Attachment 85699
    Exactly.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-13-2019 at 11:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    I do acknowledge Adversary as a Powerful Demon/God of Chaos.
    But, you need to ask yourself. Can he really contend or beat Hell Lords Like: Dormammu, Mephisto, Blackheart, Hela, Murduk Kurios??? Probably, not.

Exactly.
    ok so we agree there him being a demon God of chaos. let me ask this question. do those demons, hell demons, you mentioned have greater power in their realm and if they are outside it, see a reduction in their power?
    ALL HAIL THE HADARI YAO, THE OMEGA'S OMEGA, BEYOND OMEGA, THE VOICE OF SOL!!!! NOW AGAIN THE ONE TRUE AND ONLY GODDESS OF THE X-MEN AS CLAREMONT INTENDED!!!!!

BANNED

ok so we agree there him being a demon God of chaos. let me ask this question. do those demons, hell demons, you mentioned have greater power in their realm and if they are outside it, see a reduction in their power?
    Those Hell Lords I've mentioned are all powerful in their Dimension. When they step out of it, they are still powerful weaker, but still just as powerful.

Now, to my questions: Do you think Adversary can beat them?
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-13-2019 at 12:26 PM.

Answer my question first.
    I would say as I mentioned before the verdict is still out. we dont know what hes fully capable of. what I can tell you is that he cannot be destroyed and the universe needs him to thrive or exist. this is why all the wikis about him dont classify him under any of the classification of demons.

now answer mine. I know this is true of mephisto and dormammu. not sure of the other hell lords.

The Adversary gotta be up there in power or the Hell Lords wouldn't have allowed him in their meeting.

I highly doubt Mephisto and the others would tolerate a low-caste demon during a semi-crisis.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-13-2019 at 12:36 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

The Adversary gotta be up there in power or the Hell Lords wouldn't have allowed him in their meeting.

I highly doubt Mephisto and the others would tolerate a low-caste demon during semi-crisis.
    exactly boo. especially with him being so close to the discussion being held.

BANNED

I highly doubt Mephisto and the others would tolerate a low-caste demon during a semi-crisis.
    There were a LOT of Demons there (Adversary Included as you said) yet he did not jump at the chance to Challenge Mephisto for the Chair of Hell. That should say that Adversary is not on Mephisto pay grade.

I would say as I mentioned before the verdict is still out. we dont know what hes fully capable of. what I can tell you is that he cannot be destroyed and the universe needs him to thrive or exist. this is why all the wikis about him dont classify him under any of the classification of demons.

now answer mine. I know this is true of mephisto and dormammu. not sure of the other hell lords.
    I did answer your question.

Why? When we have a Comic Entity called "Lord Chaos" Adversary as it stands seems to be a demon the thrives on Chaos is why he can't be destroyed because it always there. If your telling he is a necessity then why is Lord Chaos alive then? You can't kill Dormmamu he is a necessity. You can't kill Mephisto or Hela, but you can dethrown them.

exactly boo. especially with him being so close to the discussion being held.
    As a Choas Lord, i would assume he is worst then Hell Lord (not saying more powerful) as his mission is to destory everything.

There were a LOT of Demons there (Adversary Included as you said) yet he did not jump at the chance to Challenge Mephisto for the Chair of Hell. That should say that Adversary is not on Mephisto pay grade.
    How did you come to that conclusion?

Why? When we have a Comic Entity called "Lord Chaos" Adversary as it stands seems to be a demon the thrives on Chaos is why he can't be destroyed because it always there. If your telling he is a necessity then why is Lord Chaos alive then? You can't kill Dormmamu he is a necessity. You can't kill Mephisto or Hela, but you can dethrown them.
    He could be an Agent of Lord Choas.
    Last edited by LordAllMIghty; 08-13-2019 at 12:48 PM.
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

BANNED

As a Choas Lord, i would assume he is worst then Hell Lord (not saying more powerful) as his mission is to destory everything.

How did you come to that conclusion?

He could be an Agent of Lord Choas.
    Never mind they didn't fight for it. It just interesting how Adversary Stands idley by while the Big Names: Mephisto, Cytorakk, Dormmamu, Surtur, Murduk Kurios are mentioned.

Maybe, then again maybe not. Either way I don't see Adversary being on par with these other guys.

l

I did answer your question.

All of these demons, from what I understand, are restricted to the respective realms or their versions of hell. in their realm they are most powerful but outside of it their power is greatly reduced:

Adversary, however, was able to travel to the center of the universe and take out Roma. the same wouldnt be true of the hell lords. Adversary isnt restricted to a specific realm and you are assuming he is a lord of chaos. As I've kept saying there is not enough information on adversary to come to any declarative conclusion on what or where he lies. It would seem he is not a hell lord but seeing he is not restricted to any realm such as they are I would wager he is more powerful.

I am not sure we can necessarily conclude he is a chaos lord. he thrives off chaos but I dont think you can look at him the same way as the same lord. the same restrictions that apply to them dont seem to apply to adversary. things with him are not as it seems as he is a trickster. again what I found to be interesting was that the hell lords came from the single idea of satan which in Hebrew means adversary.
    Last edited by butterflykyss; 08-13-2019 at 01:25 PM.

This link doesnt make sense as some of these mutants listed are not omega ( Psylocke and Emma); however, the all goddess does top the list of those mutants nobody thought could be an omega but is officially one. Also it doesn't make sense Bobby is listed as he been confirmed an omega for a long long time

1. Storm

For years, many X-Men fans hoped that Ororo Munroe would earn the prestigious title of official Omega-level mutant. Ever since Storm first graced Marvel comics in Giant-Size X-Men #1, she's garnered an ever-growing fanbase thanks to her poise, bravery, and awesome elemental powers! No one exactly knew how Storm's powers worked, as writers would redefine her abilities from one story to the next.However, Ororo's powers have finally been demystified; Storm can not only control the weather but create specific patterns and conditions that'd be otherwise impossible! Case in point, she flies by manipulating wind currents around her. She also possesses a special "Earth link" that connects her to our biosphere. Storm isn't just an Omega-Level mutant, she's essentially a Goddess!

https://www.cbr.com/mutants-nobody-t...fficially-are/

This link doesnt make sense as some of these mutants listed are not omega ( Psylocke and Emma); however, the all goddess does top the list of those mutants nobody thought could be an omega but is officially one. Also it doesn't make sense Bobby is listed as he been confirmed an omega for a long long time

1. Storm

For years, many X-Men fans hoped that Ororo Munroe would earn the prestigious title of official Omega-level mutant. Ever since Storm first graced Marvel comics in Giant-Size X-Men #1, she's garnered an ever-growing fanbase thanks to her poise, bravery, and awesome elemental powers! No one exactly knew how Storm's powers worked, as writers would redefine her abilities from one story to the next.However, Ororo's powers have finally been demystified; Storm can not only control the weather but create specific patterns and conditions that'd be otherwise impossible! Case in point, she flies by manipulating wind currents around her. She also possesses a special "Earth link" that connects her to our biosphere. Storm isn't just an Omega-Level mutant, she's essentially a Goddess!

https://www.cbr.com/mutants-nobody-t...fficially-are/
    That is one of the worst lists that CBR has put out. I wish the site had actual editors that wouldnt just let writers upload such blatant inaccurate material. Did he even read HoX?

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    That is one of the worst lists that CBR has put out. I wish the site had actual editors that wouldnt just let writers upload such blatant inaccurate material. Did he even read HoX?
    lmfao I was thinking the same thing. I didnt understand how they came up with this list at all. a couple made sense but I was really confused lol.

BANNED

All of these demons, from what I understand, are restricted to the respective realms or their versions of hell. in their realm they are most powerful but outside of it their power is greatly reduced:

Adversary, however, was able to travel to the center of the universe and take out Roma. the same wouldnt be true of the hell lords. Adversary isnt restricted to a specific realm and you are assuming he is a lord of chaos. As I've kept saying there is not enough information on adversary to come to any declarative conclusion on what or where he lies. It would seem he is not a hell lord but seeing he is not restricted to any realm such as they are I would wager he is more powerful.

I am not sure we can necessarily conclude he is a chaos lord. he thrives off chaos but I dont think you can look at him the same way as the same lord. the same restrictions that apply to them dont seem to apply to adversary. things with him are not as it seems as he is a trickster. again what I found to be interesting was that the hell lords came from the single idea of satan which in Hebrew means adversary.
    Adversary overcoming Roma is not a good feat to conclude that he is more Powerful. Especailly since Roma herself has nothing no feats to her Title to prove that she really is that Powerful. Even outside their realms they are still powerful. Adversary does not fit that bill.
    Last edited by stormphoenix; 08-13-2019 at 02:04 PM.