View Poll Results: Do you love him?

Voters
274. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hell yes!

218 79.56%
  • Absolutely!

106 38.69%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 499 of 619 FirstFirst ... 399449489495496497498499500501502503509549599 ... LastLast
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 9276

Faced with what some may think as Aaron, Cyclops does not have an obsession with leading. If he believes that there are people who can do the job well, he has no problem obeying orders.

Scott is a good leader and a good soldier and that also means knowing when to command and when to obey.

Seeing Scott with Xavier in the room, having not had an on panel conversation since both of their deaths, felt so weird. I hope we get a flashback to them reuniting for the first time

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Faced with what some may think as Aaron, Cyclops does not have an obsession with leading. If he believes that there are people who can do the job well, he has no problem obeying orders.

Scott is a good leader and a good soldier and that also means knowing when to command and when to obey.
    There's also the fact that Scott is the leader of the X-Men, but it's clear that Xavier is the ruler of Krakoa. He's following the chain of command now as someone who works for the state. If anything, it's better to split these attributions.

Extraordinary Member Omega Alpha's Avatar

Cyclops was presented with a threat to mutantkind and was confident he could deal with it. It would be something else if Xavier was asking him something immoral.

Quote Originally Posted by PrezValentine View Post
    There's also the fact that Scott is the leader of the X-Men, but it's clear that Xavier is the ruler of Krakoa. He's following the chain of command now as someone who works for the state. If anything, it's better to split these attributions.
    Yep, Cyclops is clearly more comfortable leading an army than a nation. He probably doesn't want to have anything to do with the new X-Force either.

Quote Originally Posted by AHRNIHAL View Post
    Another Skotti young variant.

Attachment 85738
    I love everything about this cover.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Yep, Cyclops is clearly more comfortable leading an army than a nation. He probably doesn't want to have anything to do with the new X-Force either.
    The new X-Force looks to be far less of a hit squad than previous incarnations, so I’m not sure he’d be that opposed to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Harpoon View Post
    The new X-Force looks to be far less of a hit squad than previous incarnations, so I’m not sure he’d be that opposed to it.
    I do not say to oppose, rather "I don't want to know how you do things".

I was planning on alluding to that in a ficlet, if I ever get around to writing it.

"You were forced to rule, when you were merely meant to lead."
    Dark does not mean deep.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Seeing Scott with Xavier in the room, having not had an on panel conversation since both of their deaths, felt so weird. I hope we get a flashback to them reuniting for the first time
    The story is still pretty vague about how much has changed in the timeline due to Moira's actions, right? Do we know what is or isn't in continuity now? Or is that not something we're meant to take into consideration?
    Does it need doing?
    Yes.
    Then it will be done.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I think it's something we're not meant to take into consideration unless Hickman explicitly shows the timeline changes, IMO.

Really good issue that made me mad when I finished it 'cause I wanted more, lol.

XAVIER: Dummy thicc dome. Giant head. The cranium.

MOIRA: The single brainlet. The Wikipedia page. The Worldmind.

ERIK: The left hand of God. Wrath. Anger. HATE. No fascists allowed.

SCOTT: The right hand of God. Order. Justice. Coolness. No chickens allowed.

LOGAN: The pecs. Big bap. Raw testosterone and masculinity. Frees the others from the horny.

JEAN: The thighs. The peace. The power. 'Nuff said.

MONDO: The feet. What keeps everything else standing.

This is the anatomy of Krakoa, long may it slurp up mutant juice.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gray Lensman View Post
    Pouches aren't bad if we see them used every now and then. That's why Batman's belt of pouches is accepted and those of other heroes get mocked. Cable and Deadpool have to have some to store all the ammo and explosives they go through, but Scott, like Batman, needs an alternate explanation for what those things hold, since they can't all be spare glasses/visors. Although with the number of times he's had them broken, a spare set of each is something that he SHOULD have.

Maybe some stuff for triage/first aid, a smartphone sized remote control for the blackbird, or the standard superhero stuff like smoke pellets, the grapple line (thrown not shot, nor used every issue), mini-rebreather, and such.

If the reader sees some stuff get brought out from time to time it makes the existence of a pile o pouches an easier pill to swallow. And since Scott isn't a gadget hero, his stuff would be more for emergencies/contingencies rather than regular use.
    You can never have too many pockets. Especially handy at a convention.

Hey so I have this theory about Scott’s geometry power if you all wanna hear.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Spectacular Member Doctor_Foxey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Cyclops with his long beautiful and fabulous hair. This is why the condom head should be forbidden.
    https://twitter.com/CrowSizna/status...53072825401344

Attachment 85705
    Attachment 85706
    Attachment 85707
    Was just wondering what do you think of the AU Cyke I’m working on. I gave him the hat but let some of his hair show.
    check out my art if you are interested

https://doctor-rainbowfoxey.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    After a decade of Xavier bashing and another decade of Cyclops bashing, that was a relief for me.